Page 1 of 427 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook

Angry B!TC# IT OUT!

Okay so on a daily basis I am sure there are things that really get under your skin that occur.

Here is your chance to vent no matter how small the situation or how idiosyncratic it is.

I'll Start......

I really hate it when blonde girls act like they are dumb just to show off for other guys.
    And i hate daisy dukes, and male customers who are rude to you just to show off for their date -_- Not cool guys not cool...........
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

Mermaid Rillia

Senior Member Pod of Cali Prince Calypso's Avatar
    i fucking hate insecure girls who have to cling all on their man when they pass by you.
    sweety excuse me but if your that concerned about another man taking your boy then maybe you need to be more concerned with him and not me
    Little Sailor, Little fool, your better heed the golden rule
    do unto other just as you, would like to to have them do to you
    you think you can just walk away,but no, it doesn't work that way
    see once your mine, your'll always be
    I never give anything for free...

I hate it when older people immediately think they know more than you do and speak to you in
    a condescending manner. It's also annoying when older people demand respect just because
    they're older while they treat you like utter shit.
    When you beat them in an argument and they say "You just don't understand right now, you will
    when you're older" and junk like that -__-
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Kelphinea_Kelp's Avatar
    Add Kelphinea_Kelp on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanti View Post
    I hate it when older people immediately think they know more than you do and speak to you in
    a condescending manner. It's also annoying when older people demand respect just because
    When you beat them in an argument and they say "You just don't understand right now, you will
    Omg this is SO true..... But the same can be said for younger people to.. Because i REALLY have a HUGE issue with people who are my age and carry them selves with their noses in the air, and seem to act all knowing and publicly helpful, but then they down grade you or speak to you in a condescending tone or treat you as if your feelings opinions or ideas don't matter. It's like they somehow HAVE to be in control and HAVE to have the spotlight, and they attack you if you show signs of being strong, because they see you as some sort of threat with out thinking about it.
    It prob comes from that persons own personal battles with insecurity issues but.. it's NONE the less annoying, and its not that much different then what you spoke about.

OMFG, KANTI I FEEL U!!!!!!

I COMPLETELY understand! I'm a student and am two grades ahead. I'm smarter and more mature than most everyone in my class, but they still feel the need to be like, "Oh, you're too young to hear about this!" or something. Hello, we've been in the same health classes since grade seven. And there's the argument thing. It is the most annoying thing in the world.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod swordwhale's Avatar
    Follow swordwhale On Twitter Add swordwhale on Facebook
    Follow swordwhale on Tumblr Visit swordwhale's Youtube Channel
    I hear your pain. Yeah yeah we have more time and experience, but we might not have the same experience. I know plenty of young people who are friggin brilliant. But I also occasionally get that same sort of condescending thing from them...

so bottom line is you never know what someone might know...

Once in a martial arts class, the sensei asked a question... even the black belts stood around going...eh...uh.... then a kid with a white belt answered it. "See, you can learn something from a white belt..."

ikr? having 3 older siblings is really just another way of saying "How to never get any respect in your own household" -_-
    Last edited by SJ mermaid; 05-12-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Undisclosed Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ mermaid View Post
    ikr? having 4 older siblings is really just another way of saying "How to never get any respect in your own household" -_-
    I have 3 younger siblings and still had no respect :/ had to move out when I was 17

That's awful! I hope you feel a bit better now that you are moved out and on your own

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    Ole Trade Winds has a classic - people begging for free shipping on large items! For example I am trying to sell some mermaid tails and things I don't use anymore. A lot of people come along asking for free shipping or acting like shipping is too much. To get around this, I fool people by adjusting my prices and saying shipping is included in the price. But regardless, it's mind-numbing to constantly get people asking this. If you want free shipping, go to a website that is offering good deals on that right now. Small time sellers like me literally can't afford to be out shipping and it is rude and uncalled for to harass sellers like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brooke View Post
    I really hate it when blonde girls act like they are dumb just to show off for other guys.
    I have a bunch of chick friends who do the opposite xD
    Normally they wouldn't have anything to do with videogames but if a guy they think is cute
    starts talking about videogames, allovasudden it's their favorite thing to do.
    I hate gamer chicks who always love to make everyone painfully aware that they play videogames.
    I suppose that's not really the same thing xD
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    I have a bunch of chick friends who do the opposite xD
    Normally they wouldn't have anything to do with videogames but if a guy they think is cute
    starts talking about videogames, allovasudden it's their favorite thing to do.
    I hate gamer chicks who always love to make everyone painfully aware that they play videogames.
    I suppose that's not really the same thing xD
    i am a gamer chick but i dont show off that i am, i speak about it with another gamers when it pops up in a conversation, and i totally agree with you when you say that about girls who act like if they are all i9nto what a guy is into just to show off because hes cute XP

PS. i also hate the thing about the adults thinking they can talk down to you and be a total dictator just because they re older (like my bitchy mom T_T)

haha it could be in certain situations but i have to agree on the gamer chick thing. its highly annoying

Mermaid Rillia

Blerg. I used to work at Gamestop and they hired some girl who was bent on letting everyone know
    that she loooooved videogames. I'd hear her brag to customers when they didn't even ask or talk to
    the other employees about how much she knew about games A B and C. I dunno if that's sexist of me
    or not? I know a lot of girls often are unsupportive of each other but I just felt like it was so fake sounding
    x_x
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

Blerg. I used to work at Gamestop and they hired some girl who was bent on letting everyone know
    that she loooooved videogames.
    First of all, this entire thread is hilarious. As for this girl in question, she definitely stretched it too far. I'm heavy into gaming, and getting challenged for 'credibility' is a huge slap to the face. Maybe she wants to beat the critics to the punch, or maybe she's just an attention-seeking whore.

Either way, when it comes to gaming, having ovaries automatically means you're lying or you suck at it.

@loner: Unless you're Celeste, female Canadian pro gamer, AND crowned first season king of the nerds.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Most gamer girls in fact DO NOT brag about it.
    So most likely she got intel on such games and proceeded to regurgitate info on them.

Mermaid Rillia

Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brooke View Post
    Most gamer girls in fact DO NOT brag about it.
    So most likely she got intel on such games and proceeded to regurgitate info on them.
    yea what she sayz

Gotta love it! I like my Super Mario 3, but if guy go on about CoD and stuff my "end phrase" (that makes them go away) is "Wow, that game puts me to sleep."