Page 412 of 430 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusauriel View Post
    When you question why a particular group gets to talk about oppressing and harassing people that are different from them, and they jump on you. Then other people, who have absolutely nothing to do with it, are not admins, and really have nothing to do with anything think they somehow have to mediate and further oppress. Not cool. Really not cool. And why the hell doesn't the block function really block people?
    Because the block function is through the MerNetwork not Tapatalk. Tapatalk just puts people on a "do not disturb" type mode.

Sent from my ShellPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    Haha thanks all for the well wishes. Truly the fires in British Columbia are more of a concern to me than whether I'm having a lovely day finning about in the water. For the first time in two weeks we have blue skies right this very moment but its predicted to disappear again for the remainder of the week as temperatures drop up to 20 degrees and we get some much needed rain in the area.

As a side it's been depressing. I'd totally still like to complain about how a lack of sunshine can really impact my mood and my energy levels. I've had such a low tolerance this past week, and I've not really dealt much with my own personal needs in favor of focusing on work and rushing to get things sorted before the end of summer. It's nice to come back on the forum and see the fun tails and updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Arking View Post
    Haha thanks all for the well wishes. Truly the fires in British Columbia are more of a concern to me than whether I'm having a lovely day finning about in the water. For the first time in two weeks we have blue skies right this very moment but its predicted to disappear again for the remainder of the week as temperatures drop up to 20 degrees and we get some much needed rain in the area.

As a side it's been depressing. I'd totally still like to complain about how a lack of sunshine can really impact my mood and my energy levels. I've had such a low tolerance this past week, and I've not really dealt much with my own personal needs in favor of focusing on work and rushing to get things sorted before the end of summer. It's nice to come back on the forum and see the fun tails and updates.
    At least the rain will help combat the fires and keep them from starting back.

Add Arking on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Izzy View Post
    At least the rain will help combat the fires and keep them from starting back.

If it makes it into the interior it will for sure. Sadly I think most of it gets dumped along the coastal mountain range in the rain forests here. We'd need a good sized tropical storm front to push through to really douse the interior woods to do any good I fear. Such a dry summer, my herbs and flowers don't mind it too much but I fear it's becoming all too common.

If it makes it into the interior it will for sure. Sadly I think most of it gets dumped along the coastal mountain range in the rain forests here. We'd need a good sized tropical storm front to push through to really douse the interior woods to do any good I fear. Such a dry summer, my herbs and flowers don't mind it too much but I fear it's becoming all too common.
    Yeah. Here I had a pretty dry summer too, but it came in patches and then it would pour rain for two or three days. My garden didn't do well.

I hope things get better for you!

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Wish you could take some of our rain. At one point it was covering the whole street and I could have swam out instead of driven! Btw, Arking, they make good moisturizers for that skin condition.

Add Arking on Facebook
    We finally are getting a spritz of rain this evening, a whopping 1-3mm. It's kind of sad I think it all fell on me when I walked home, all 3 drops or so. It counts though, don't let anyone tell you any different.

I feel like I'd need a good swim in that moisturizer, get me all slick and shiny.

Add Keiris on Facebook
    Don't make me go there.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Don't make me go there.

Add Keiris on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    hahahah Pearlie! You're a bad influence. I like that.

Lol

#keiringshipper

Add Arking on Facebook
    Haha cute

I need to get in the water soon, hopefully Friday is the big day!

Add Keiris on Facebook
    Haha cute

I need to get in the water soon, hopefully Friday is the big day!
    Patiently waiting in the water...

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    I'm having a major panic/anxiety attack and I have work at 4pm. My dad won't let me call out, he says that I don't have a good excuse to miss work. He is currently threatening to take away my internet for 6 months if I call in sick, I'm 21 freaking years old, stop treating me like I'm 5! I'm a young adult and can make my own decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Previously know as KellyMermaid*

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Clara View Post
    I'm having a major panic/anxiety attack and I have work at 4pm. My dad won't let me call out, he says that I don't have a good excuse to miss work. He is currently threatening to take away my internet for 6 months if I call in sick, I'm 21 freaking years old, stop treating me like I'm 5! I'm a young adult and can make my own decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The solution to that is to get a data plan on your own phone and pay for it yourself. Otherwise, I'm afraid it's "my house, my rules" until you move out.

Add Arking on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Patiently waiting in the water...
    *gasp*

Just not fair.

Add Arking on Facebook
    So it's raining, and it's cold. Looks like fall is here and I've missed my window this season. I really hope not but I'm starting to be agitated by how bad the weather has been these past two years for swimming and going to the beach. Unusually cold for most of the summer, and then dry as hell which starts fires and blocks out the sun. It's a bummer to be sure.

Another frustrating point is how impossible it seems to keep my tiny one bedroom apartment clean. I've been devoting two hours a day every morning this past week to tidying and repair projects. It's never ending!

So it's raining, and it's cold. Looks like fall is here and I've missed my window this season. I really hope not but I'm starting to be agitated by how bad the weather has been these past two years for swimming and going to the beach. Unusually cold for most of the summer, and then dry as hell which starts fires and blocks out the sun. It's a bummer to be sure.

Another frustrating point is how impossible it seems to keep my tiny one bedroom apartment clean. I've been devoting two hours a day every morning this past week to tidying and repair projects. It's never ending!
    Sorry about the scrappy weather! That's no fun! But I definitely feel the 1 bedroom apartment struggles! As soon as my bf and I clean ours its a disaster again a day later. I'm also running out of room for my craft supplies.

Sent from my LG-H872 using MerNetwork mobile app

Add Keiris on Facebook
    Smaller spaces can be a challenge that's for sure. I'm walking around a 6'X8' canvas in the middle of my living room floor and the makings of a silicone tail on the kitchen floor. It forces me to kick the art projects in the ass to clear up space. Don't even get me started on the Halloween costume allocated to the bedroom.
    Arking, it sounds like you need to get away to somewhere a little more tropical.

Page 412 of 430 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422 ... LastLast