Page 418 of 418 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 8360

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeka View Post
    I'm so sorry that TERFs are abundant in the wlw community. I can't speak to the community, as I'm straight, but for what it's worth, I know number of cis women who are bi/lesbian and accepting of those who are trans. I hope you'll find such a person someday, if only to redeem your faith in humanity.

Uuuuuuuugh I made some delicious brownies....that got stuck to the pan. Grrr.

Sent from my Pixel using MerNetwork mobile app
    I hate when good brownies do that!
    ********************************************************************************

Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    When you eat a piece of cheesecake, and then are stuck with that nasty taste in your mouth until you can get home and brush your teeth.

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app

Dyed my hair today. It was supposed to be purple and pink... But it's purple and NEON pink. I'm hoping the pink fades down over the next few days but the purple is exactly how i wanted it.

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    k but I bet you look fly lol

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Here's a b!tch from me.. You know how I've been working on my silicone tail project for absolute months now and I made a fluke mould based off the h2o tails, WELL GUESS WHAT!?! IT BROKE IN HALF!! I'm just so angry with myself because I've spent months and months and months working on this project and it feels like all my hard work is worth nothing I started this project so I could finally live my childhood dream of owning a silicone tail but I feel like giving up. Why do I even try?
    I have two homes: One in the sea and one in the sky for my love of the sea and my love for aviation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Phoenix View Post
    Here's a b!tch from me.. You know how I've been working on my silicone tail project for absolute months now and I made a fluke mould based off the h2o tails, WELL GUESS WHAT!?! IT BROKE IN HALF!! I'm just so angry with myself because I've spent months and months and months working on this project and it feels like all my hard work is worth nothing I started this project so I could finally live my childhood dream of owning a silicone tail but I feel like giving up. Why do I even try?
    God, that sucks,, dont give up, make another mould and add chicken wire to it for support! I know stuff like that is frustrating, but it will be worth it in the end!!
    ********************************************************************************

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    How broken is it? What did you make it out of? Can the two halves be put back together easily? It might just be a set back and not a lost cause!

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    How broken is it? What did you make it out of? Can the two halves be put back together easily? It might just be a set back and not a lost cause!
    It's a plater mould. I've been told to put some of the plaster on the two halves and stick it together but I'm worried it's gonna keep breaking in the same place. It's a clean break though.
    I have two homes: One in the sea and one in the sky for my love of the sea and my love for aviation.

This is just a petty complaint, but sometimes I just hate having siblings. I can't sleep when there is ANY source of light coming into my room but my sibling likes sleeping with the hallway light on.. which is right outside my bedroom door. Even when it's closed, I still have light coming in from under my door and around the sides. She still sleeps with the hallway light on and she's almost 13.. I never acted the way she did when I was her age. She keeps saying that she's scared of the dark, whereas she's slept without that light on many times and she hasn't been diagnosed with anything. She throws a fit whenever I turn it off and cries and plays the victim and always says I have to have everything my way (which I don't) she's the kind of sibling that never listens to me and just walks all over me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just a petty complaint, but sometimes I just hate having siblings. I can't sleep when there is ANY source of light coming into my room but my sibling likes sleeping with the hallway light on.. which is right outside my bedroom door. Even when it's closed, I still have light coming in from under my door and around the sides. She still sleeps with the hallway light on and she's almost 13.. I never acted the way she did when I was her age. She keeps saying that she's scared of the dark, whereas she's slept without that light on many times and she hasn't been diagnosed with anything. She throws a fit whenever I turn it off and cries and plays the victim and always says I have to have everything my way (which I don't) she's the kind of sibling that never listens to me and just walks all over me.

Oh, i understand this. My brother always plays x-box in the living room while im trying to sleep (we live in a very small house, my room is right down the hall) and is always screaming into his headset! Im a light sleeper so most noises wake me up, so when he yells i tell him to be quiet and he just keeps it up,,, i swear i get no sleep because of him!

Quote Originally Posted by gay-mermaid.memory View Post
    Oh, i understand this. My brother always plays x-box in the living room while im trying to sleep (we live in a very small house, my room is right down the hall) and is always screaming into his headset! Im a light sleeper so most noises wake me up, so when he yells i tell him to be quiet and he just keeps it up,,, i swear i get no sleep because of him!
    Aww, I feel you. Our house is medium sized but her bedroom is right next to mine. With that hallway light on, it's hard for me to fall asleep and I'm usually a heavy sleeper. Sometimes I don't get to sleep until midnight because of her. I don't know how she manages to sleep with the hallway light on and have her door open because I think it's way too bright! I really hope she grows out of this soon because it's getting ridiculous!

After 7 months of only cell internet we finally got stable internet so I could game with my friends back home in England...Then I fell and ripped some tendons in my wrist, so that's not happening....ugh.

Oww I hope you make a full recovery and I also hope you aren't in too much pain.
    www.BambooPeacock.com
    Aviculturist - Mermaid - Gardener

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Oww I hope you make a full recovery and I also hope you aren't in too much pain.
    Thank you, the pain isn't too bad at all as long as I keep taking ibuprofen, just very annoying that I can't game haha.

Guys I'm getting pissed, and my patience is usually that of a saint. I ordered a basic silicone tail from merrowfins, and after 3 months I get contact that "your tail is almost finished!" I'm elated! A few months go by and i keep checking his insta, and nothing. I think maybe hes just not posting as much, whatever it is what it is. Month 5 rolls around and I ask for a status. Nothing. Ok?? I dont want to pester him (I've read horror stories of this) so I just let it be. Month 7 rolls around (you read that right, month 7), and get the "your tail will be shipped out this week!!" Awesome!!! Super pumped. Fast forward to today. It's been over 8 months since I ordered the tail. I understand people get busy, and after a poll within his clientele, it seemed like his turnaround time was roughly 4 months. But I'm at 8 months and 5 days. MONTH 8. And no shipping information which leads me to believe he didn't ship it at all. I'm frustrated at this point and I ended up snagging a seethroughsea tail instead (a used one, but new enough for me). Now I'm fully intending on selling this merrowfins tail immediately to pay for my STS tail (the prices were almost identical). Lets be honest, a full silicone tail for a basic silicone tail? Theres no comparison. While im more than thrilled and happy with my STS tail, I'm still a mix of betrayed, upset, frustrated, ect with merrowfins. Is this a justifiable thing to be frustrated at? Ugh.

It is absolutely justified to be upset about something like this. Basic silicone tails typically take a matter of weeks on up to 3 months because, well, theyíre basic. No custom molds, super detailed paint jobs, often no bells and whistles either. Thatís why theyíre inexpensive as well as why they go out fast.

Unfortunately, this tailmaker has a history of long wait times and questionable output. All the same, Iím sorry this happened to you, but Iím glad you got a STS to help make up for it!

Be happy, swim free!

Special thanks to Little Orca, Raina, SeaGlass, Pearlie, and many more for inspiring me to be the best mermaid I can be!

Facebook 🌊 Instagram 🌊 Website 🌊 Email

Proud MerNetwork member since 2012!

Woow lunabelle I'm sorry that happened did he ever even send you photos of it? I would leave a negative review tbh. AND review how the tail comes in (whenever it actually does).

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    Woow lunabelle I'm sorry that happened did he ever even send you photos of it? I would leave a negative review tbh. AND review how the tail comes in (whenever it actually does).

I got 1 photo last month, and honestly every month it's not here, I edit my rating by 1 star. I feel like I've been taken advantage of tbh.

Iíve had the hardest half a year of my life. I moved far away to help a friend then had a falling out was homeless and then finally got things together and lined up for me and two hurricanes devastate my new home i worked hard to create. I lost my home and had no cell service or internet for months. Iím crashing at bossís place and now Iím making hardly any money at work because business is low and we are all struggling really hard and i havenít worn my tail in 3 months. Iíve only been swimming twice since September when i used to swim weekly and mermaid every other week. Iím really frustrated but somehow holding it together. Life sucks sometimes and i just need to vent it out. I said i was leaving the mermaid community because the first time i get internet for an hour all i see is mermaid bullshit and bullying and i couldnt take it. After going through the worst storms of the Atlantic in history and seeing my new home destroyed and in ruins then no contact to the outside world and no power or running water (even now we still donít have it back yet) i couldnt take it and i left the community. Iím not sure what to really do from here honestly i still feel like Iím stuck in September living day by day

@mermaidkelly_

Oh yeah and my cousins girl (the family who took me in when i was going through my hard time when i first moved here) committed suicide after irma and we flew to the states for her memorial service when the airports actually opened back up.

@mermaidkelly_