Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    I hate people who expect to be handed everything. There's a girl who sits at my lunch table- she's not anyone there's friend, and here's why: the stupid teachers give her every answer, and if they don't she expects US to give her the answers. She's a total brat about everyhing and brags about anything- she always has to have the better story. I hate her teachers for favoring her and one other student and if my friends call the teachers out, they get threatened with detentions. I hate the counselor who didn't so anything when an old friend of mine and I was bullied, but the moment my friends and I try one thing to get the girl who keeps trying to get answers from others to leave, she threatens to give us detentions for bullying. I hate stupid students who think something is dumb because it's different. The old friend I was talking about was bullied partially because she got a pet rat, so because it's not a hampster or dog, cat or fish, it's automatically wrong to them. Sorry, but Charlie is nicer than any hampster I've ever met. I hate over enthusiastic day camp people. They make my skin crawl. I had to volunteer for Bible Camp, and being near the women that had done it for a while was horrible. Some lady screamed at me and made me crythe first day because she sent me to the wrong station and tried to force me to sing and dance. I doubt any of the kindergarteners would mind if people weren't all as bubbly as her. I also hate it when adults talk to me really slow because I do one thing wrong. Hello, I'm 14, not five. Maybe if you didn't treat me like I had the IQ of a one year old, I'd show more respect and motivation. To add to this, I hate how all of a sudden, a teacher who I could at least tolerate for the years I was forced to have her (challenge teacher) treats me like I'm even dumber than before, or like I'm not able to comprehend because she found out I have a seizure disorder. I just want to scream "I'm a smart 14 year old girl! Not some stupid glass figure that can't think, and has a crack that you need to watch or else it'll shatter!!" (Ironically, she's been the reason for a few breakdowns, and the subject of some very very twisted and mean poetry. Some of my best though ) Then, my biggest issues: When an adult in power over me, such as a teacher or supervisor lies to the principal about something I did to get me in trouble,especially since said supervisor gained nothing in doing so.And last but not least: when I state the facts of what said supervisor said, and what actually happened and my mom tells me to shut up and get over the fact that someone that's supposed to be watching over students and helping them had no problem lying to the principal, and even smiled sweetly at me the next day. The NERVE!!! So I guess you could say I kinda hate a lot of the staff at my school district, considering over half of the teachers and staff act in one of these ways.
    That wall of text was a little hard to get through, but I share your hatred of administrative staff. The way I see it is that those kinds of jobs don't hire efficient/qualified people because the pay is so crappy. So the people working those jobs are usually the ones who don't know what they are doing. I have to get on their asses for every little thing here in college, including just making sure a form they asked -me- to sign actually gets to the right person.

Come to think of it, I also can't understand why educational programs in the US are so poor. Other countries do it right when teachers get paid these amazingly high salaries and are revered. The more respected the job is, the better quality will come out of it. If there were stricter restrictions and more qualifications and it paid more, maybe kids in America would actually learn stuff instead of having that 30-40% drop out rate and obsession with themselves. All these people going to school want to be doctors or lawyers and in the end it's pretty rare that I meet any doctor or lawyer that is actually good at their job or know what they are talking about. And of course when budget cuts are enforced educational programs are usually one of the first to go. Society is ridiculous.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Quote Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
    That wall of text was a little hard to get through, but I share your hatred of administrative staff. The way I see it is that those kinds of jobs don't hire efficient/qualified people because the pay is so crappy. So the people working those jobs are usually the ones who don't know what they are doing. I have to get on their asses for every little thing here in college, including just making sure a form they asked -me- to sign actually gets to the right person.

Come to think of it, I also can't understand why educational programs in the US are so poor. Other countries do it right when teachers get paid these amazingly high salaries and are revered. The more respected the job is, the better quality will come out of it. If there were stricter restrictions and more qualifications and it paid more, maybe kids in America would actually learn stuff instead of having that 30-40% drop out rate and obsession with themselves. All these people going to school want to be doctors or lawyers and in the end it's pretty rare that I meet any doctor or lawyer that is actually good at their job or know what they are talking about. And of course when budget cuts are enforced educational programs are usually one of the first to go. Society is ridiculous.
    Yeah, it was pretty choppy, sorry 'bout that. I agree, there's so much improvement that needs to be done in education. And with administrative staff, I could rant for hours about the mayor of my town, but I'll only say one thing: our town hasn't had a tornado siren since the sixties or seventies. We didn't have one until 2010, yet we have brick sidewalks and all that. I guess the people in charge figure, we'll all die pretty and without a warning.