Page 1 of 429 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 8567

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    235
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook

    Angry B!TC# IT OUT!

    Okay so on a daily basis I am sure there are things that really get under your skin that occur.

    Here is your chance to vent no matter how small the situation or how idiosyncratic it is.

    I'll Start......

    I really hate it when blonde girls act like they are dumb just to show off for other guys.
    And i hate daisy dukes, and male customers who are rude to you just to show off for their date -_- Not cool guys not cool...........
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

    Mermaid Rillia

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pod of Cali Prince Calypso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield California. USA
    Posts
    816
    i fucking hate insecure girls who have to cling all on their man when they pass by you.
    sweety excuse me but if your that concerned about another man taking your boy then maybe you need to be more concerned with him and not me
    Little Sailor, Little fool, your better heed the golden rule
    do unto other just as you, would like to to have them do to you
    you think you can just walk away,but no, it doesn't work that way
    see once your mine, your'll always be
    I never give anything for free...

  3. #3
    I hate it when older people immediately think they know more than you do and speak to you in
    a condescending manner. It's also annoying when older people demand respect just because
    they're older while they treat you like utter shit.
    When you beat them in an argument and they say "You just don't understand right now, you will
    when you're older" and junk like that -__-
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brooke View Post
    I really hate it when blonde girls act like they are dumb just to show off for other guys.
    I have a bunch of chick friends who do the opposite xD
    Normally they wouldn't have anything to do with videogames but if a guy they think is cute
    starts talking about videogames, allovasudden it's their favorite thing to do.
    I hate gamer chicks who always love to make everyone painfully aware that they play videogames.
    I suppose that's not really the same thing xD
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


  5. #5
    Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    235
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook
    haha it could be in certain situations but i have to agree on the gamer chick thing. its highly annoying
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

    Mermaid Rillia

  6. #6
    Blerg. I used to work at Gamestop and they hired some girl who was bent on letting everyone know
    that she loooooved videogames. I'd hear her brag to customers when they didn't even ask or talk to
    the other employees about how much she knew about games A B and C. I dunno if that's sexist of me
    or not? I know a lot of girls often are unsupportive of each other but I just felt like it was so fake sounding
    x_x
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


  7. #7
    Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    235
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook
    Most gamer girls in fact DO NOT brag about it.
    So most likely she got intel on such games and proceeded to regurgitate info on them.
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

    Mermaid Rillia

  8. #8
    I was a district manager of a video game store. I play more video games than I care to say, but I don't brag about them. So I'm going to have to agree with you.


  9. #9
    Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    garden grove, California
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanti View Post
    I have a bunch of chick friends who do the opposite xD
    Normally they wouldn't have anything to do with videogames but if a guy they think is cute
    starts talking about videogames, allovasudden it's their favorite thing to do.
    I hate gamer chicks who always love to make everyone painfully aware that they play videogames.
    I suppose that's not really the same thing xD
    i am a gamer chick but i dont show off that i am, i speak about it with another gamers when it pops up in a conversation, and i totally agree with you when you say that about girls who act like if they are all i9nto what a guy is into just to show off because hes cute XP

    PS. i also hate the thing about the adults thinking they can talk down to you and be a total dictator just because they re older (like my bitchy mom T_T)

  10. #10
    Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    garden grove, California
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brooke View Post
    Most gamer girls in fact DO NOT brag about it.
    So most likely she got intel on such games and proceeded to regurgitate info on them.
    yea what she sayz

  11. #11
    I work on a tour boat that takes customers around the lake. We often get classes of kids. Usually they're younger, but yesterday the kids were 11th graders in high school. The class was standing on the side of the slip, waiting to board, when I shit you not, a girl looks at me and says "are we going on a boat ride?" ...are you fucking kidding me? No! We're going to sit on this boat for a couple hours and then leave! My coworker thought it was hilarious. It was disappointing. A junior in high school is one year away from graduating, and she doesn't know that when you're going on a boat it usually means you're going out on the water. =,,= ugh.
    Then another girl from the back of the group actually asked which end of the boat is the front. Oh, gee, Idunno. Maybe the part that is pointy and says FRONT on it in big bold letters. Seriously. Kids are retarded these days. What happened to the education system?
    Anyways, we were underway, and yet another girl was wondering, "who's controlling this big ship?" her friend didn't hesitate in saying "it's driving itself!" in an obnoxiously shocked tone. Then all the girls started freaking out. "ohmygawd, like, it's driving itself? That is like, so totally cool." bitch turn your dumb ass around and you can see the captain driving this damn thing. He was the one that took your ticket. He's wearing the hat that says CAPTAIN OF THE VISTA FLEET on it.

    Seriously, before we even got out on the lake I was ready to jump overboard. #endrant

  12. #12
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    14,547
    crocs and uggh boots. :/

  13. #13
    You know what I like to think about UGG boots? This may be a tired joke buuut... they're UuuuuuuuuuuuuuGGLY.

    I hate how some guys (most of the guys who have hit on me) don't understand social cues. Just because I talked to you in class one day doesn't mean I'm madly in love with you. It means I was being friendly and I don't care whether you are male or female, I still like to talk to my classmates. Do I have to act like a bitch to get the message across? Why do I have to make it clear to guys that I don't want to date them just because I paid a little attention to them, like any other person? Do I have to scream in your face to tell you that I don't want to date you? WHAT IS IT WITH SOME GUYS? >~<;;;

    Do guys just not talk to girls unless they want to get into their pants or...what? Someone please enlighten me. I have the hardest time being blunt about these things but I feel like I'm going to start doing it soon.

  14. #14
    Okay i know this will make me sound like a total smart ass but I hate hate hate when people misuse "literally" ugh it just bothers me so much!!! For example "I was so scared I literally died" NO YOU EFFIN DIDN'T


    Also "your mom" jokes, i use them sometimes but for some reason my generation feels the need to tack "your mom" on to EVERYTHING


    Okay enough bitching from me for today
    There lays a lovely maiden combing her long hair

  15. #15
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    14,547
    I also hate when people say "no offence" and then follow it up with something seriously offensive. lol

  16. #16
    Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    235
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook
    I hate it when people can't finish a sentence. liek they start it and then got side tracked by something and they cant finish it.

    I also hate when people cut in line. And obnoxious drunk people.

    crocs annoy me because they are so ugly. like, who would let their kid out in public wearing those?

    And when I go to the store and the guy at the deli starts hitting on me and hinting that he wants my number when my fiance is right there with me. -_- (Have you no shame deli boy)?
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

    Mermaid Rillia

  17. #17
    i hate it when older people (and sometime people in my own age category) talk to me like i'm stupid or i can't make my own decisions or they don't take me seriously then they say, "oh! you're in 7th grade right? back in my day..." and i usually just smile nicely until their done then my mom's like: "she's almost 16 ya know, and i'm sure she's getting tired of people thinking she's forever 12." (my mom gets what i'm going through, she looks exactly like me which means people believes she's forever 12 too and they always talk down to her until i say something with mom in it on purpose so that they can get the hint.)

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTreasure View Post
    I hate how some guys (most of the guys who have hit on me) don't understand social cues. Just because I talked to you in class one day doesn't mean I'm madly in love with you. It means I was being friendly and I don't care whether you are male or female, I still like to talk to my classmates. Do I have to act like a bitch to get the message across? Why do I have to make it clear to guys that I don't want to date them just because I paid a little attention to them, like any other person? Do I have to scream in your face to tell you that I don't want to date you? WHAT IS IT WITH SOME GUYS? >~<;;;

    Do guys just not talk to girls unless they want to get into their pants or...what? Someone please enlighten me. I have the hardest time being blunt about these things but I feel like I'm going to start doing it soon.
    Haha I think guys are only interested in being your friend if they think or want something to do
    with you relationship-wise. Sometimes there's exceptions but for the most part I find it to be
    true :/
    I've had friends for a long time, then when they finally ask me out and I say I don't want to go out
    with them, I'd rather be friends, they suddenly disappear. I guess I was only fun when you thought
    you had a chance with me? o_o

    Here's a pretty entertaining video regarding the topic xD

    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by draggersprez View Post
    i hate it when older people (and sometime people in my own age category) talk to me like i'm stupid or i can't make my own decisions or they don't take me seriously then they say, "oh! you're in 7th grade right? back in my day..." and i usually just smile nicely until their done then my mom's like: "she's almost 16 ya know, and i'm sure she's getting tired of people thinking she's forever 12." (my mom gets what i'm going through, she looks exactly like me which means people believes she's forever 12 too and they always talk down to her until i say something with mom in it on purpose so that they can get the hint.)
    Urg. I hate it ESPECIALLY when the person is only like 3-5 years older than you.
    My boyfriend's friends do that sometimes.. They'll be like "OMG YOU WERE BORN IN THE 90s THAT'S
    RIGHT!! YOU DUNNO ANYTHING ABOUT THE 80s!!" It's like.. I was born in 1991... You were born in
    1987.. Yea you totally remember the 80s right? All 3 years? I bet it was super awesome and you totally
    went wild and did all the stuff everyone did.
    I also hate it when professors or teachers automatically think they're right compared to you just because
    they're professors. Not saying I'm smarter than them, but they're human, they have the capability to be
    wrong too.
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brooke View Post
    Most gamer girls in fact DO NOT brag about it.
    So most likely she got intel on such games and proceeded to regurgitate info on them.
    Yea of course. A lot of my friends like videogames but they won't throw themselves all over the topic
    to try and show off. They'll only bring them up if the conversation pertains to it or if they generally want
    to talk about them.
    I guess the type of stuff I was talking about is when someone is all "OMG I LOOOOOOVE VIDEOGAMES!
    I ALWAYS PLAY VIDEOGAMES EVERY CHANCE I GET! I WAS PLAYING VIDEOGAMES SINCE BLABLA
    OMG I'D TOTALLY KICK YOUR ASS, I'M BETTER THAN HALF THE GUYS I KNOW AT VIDEOGAMES!"
    At that point it's like wtf? Who asked you? Also calm down, we get it, you play videogames..
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •