Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421
Results 8,401 to 8,411 of 8411

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Ahg, I hate having my sleep schedule messed up. It's to the point where I'm not even sleeping at night, I'm napping from like noon to five. I have to pull an all nighter and try to stay up if I want to fix it, but so far I've failed.
    Proud Merman, Eaglescout, DIYer, and lover of nature

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    it's incredibly hard to change your sleep schedule if your inner clock is set to nocturnal.

I struggled hard with that all my life, it's impossible to change.
    Not only is that a huge problem with finding employment and running errands/appointments, but when I'm disturbed during the day by noise, I'm getting a killer migraine.
    And oh joy, where I live right now, there is a big contractor din with machines and crap almost everyday, another one going to work on our house for the next few weeks.
    I've no idea what to do, although I'm prepared to move out on shortest notice because there's always the risk of suffering a stroke if you're disturbed in your sleep repeatedly and regularly.

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Mersen, of all places to introduce yourself and promote a mer-dating link the "Bitch-it Out" Thread is probably the LAST thread on here to do that. lol

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Mersen, of all places to introduce yourself and promote a mer-dating link the "Bitch-it Out" Thread is probably the LAST thread on here to do that. lol
    *snort*

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Quote Originally Posted by Mersen View Post
    Greetings Dear Mermaids and Mermen. I am new to this , just wanted to say hi and let you all know Mermaids dating is up and running and free to join Now all the single mermaids around the world can go deeper, search and find whoever they are looking for
    IOS users : https://goo.gl/Fo9QUG
    Android App: https://goo.gl/5uRGSJ
    Hope to see you there ...
    Know your market and target platform, Mersen. This profile and post wouldn't look any spammier if Monty Python sang it in the Hormel Foods factory.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Mystery's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Mystery On Twitter Add Mermaid Mystery on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Mystery on Tumblr Visit Mermaid Mystery's Youtube Channel
    can i bitch about mermaid dating pls k thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Be our guest.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I have endo. One of the lesser known symptoms of endometriosis is losing teeth. The combination of the medication used to treat it, and the constant inflammation, is a bad time for teeth. I work really hard on my teeth (especially after the braces) regular brush and floss with special toothpaste, a mouth spray, and I use a water pic. Well, just got back form the dentist and I have FOUR cavities! Dentist says she sees this all the time as a side effect of my meds but they're the ONLY meds that work. So she's changed up my products again and I'm coming back next week and the week after for fillings. Some days I feel like it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back with this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I have endo. One of the lesser known symptoms of endometriosis is losing teeth. The combination of the medication used to treat it, and the constant inflammation, is a bad time for teeth. I work really hard on my teeth (especially after the braces) regular brush and floss with special toothpaste, a mouth spray, and I use a water pic. Well, just got back form the dentist and I have FOUR cavities! Dentist says she sees this all the time as a side effect of my meds but they're the ONLY meds that work. So she's changed up my products again and I'm coming back next week and the week after for fillings. Some days I feel like it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back with this stuff
    I'm so sorry, AniaR, I can't imagine how frustrating that is.

I've heard of some type of coating to help protect against cavities (sealants?). I wonder if that would be an option for you that might help in addition to the product change?
    “The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea.”
    Isak Dinesen - http://www.worldofquotes.com/topic/water/2/index.html
    Follow me on Facebook and Youtube!

My Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mermai...38613266232787

My Youtube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidDanielle2012

Quote Originally Posted by Takahao View Post
    Ahg, I hate having my sleep schedule messed up. It's to the point where I'm not even sleeping at night, I'm napping from like noon to five. I have to pull an all nighter and try to stay up if I want to fix it, but so far I've failed.
    I have adhd so it makes my brain “hard to turn off”. If I go to bed before ten I’m waking up at Four AM or earlier. Go to bed later than ten and wake up at 6-8.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app