Page 430 of 430 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430
Results 8,581 to 8,583 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Oh i can see that kind, i guess every girl as meet one guy like that at least once, yeah probably this guys answered the study indeed XD. Now their probably a bit of truth in what Fabian said i’m a massive tomboy with most of my interest are geeky stuff so finding geeky guy to talk about it without attraction just because shared hobby is not that hard to me. Biggest record was when i talk about a science fi show i liked with another fan just met 48 hours straight XD. I guess if your a girl who is very girly you have more a hard time finding guys who share common ground of talk with you and can get the impression they talk to you just because attraction more easily.

B!TC# IT OUT!

That's really creepy, we all seem to encounter at least one weirdo like that.

Hello, I completely understand you. I too believed my girlfriend had been unfaithful for around six months. She altered her group of friends, but she didn't introduce me to them. So I asked a friend for advice on what I should do. He suggested getting a
    how to find out if your girlfriend is cheating on facebook
    . I took that counsel to heart. Fortunately, though, my fears were not realized. The girl remained loyal to me. We just had a wedding. I'm hoping the same thing happens to your narrative.