Page 101 of 430 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    Oh gosh lils you need more than a hug. You need some girl time and some alcoholic beverages. And a few of us to fly over there
    I quit drinking earlier this year :')

So hot coco, PJs, ben and jerrys and lots of movies sound good instead? lol
    User previously known as "Kat Arnold".

- Mermaid Lilium Fanpage -
    - Photography Fanpage -

Senior Member Pod of Oceania OceanRose's Avatar
    I am subbed to you on Tumblr and I saw you post about some of this but I wasn't really sure what it was all about.
    *HUGG*
    I'm so sorry you had such a rough time :-(
    But Houdini is soooo cute and the story really makes me happy to read :-) and I think your leggings look amazing on you yaaays!! :-) xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by OceanRose View Post
    I am subbed to you on Tumblr and I saw you post about some of this but I wasn't really sure what it was all about.
    *HUGG*
    I'm so sorry you had such a rough time :-(
    But Houdini is soooo cute and the story really makes me happy to read :-) and I think your leggings look amazing on you yaaays!! :-) xxxxx
    *huge hugs back* <3 Thankyouhs <3

I haven't been on tumblr much but my instagram at least feeds through into it and to facebook X_x

- Photography Fanpage -

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lilium View Post
    I quit drinking earlier this year :')

So hot coco, PJs, ben and jerrys and lots of movies sound good instead? lol
    even better i dont drink anyway

multiple flavours of tea, bashing of the other sex (because its fun on some occasions, who doesn't want to admit it?) some treats (vegan icecream and other stuff that has dairy in it please because mad craves!), and a ton of games sound good too!
    The SeaGlass Siren

even better i dont drink anyway

multiple flavours of tea, bashing of the other sex (because its fun on some occasions, who doesn't want to admit it?) some treats (vegan icecream and other stuff that has dairy in it please because mad craves!), and a ton of games sound good too!
    I need to hunt down this game called 'snap it' cause I've seen zoella and co (youtubers) playing it in her apartment and it looks like serious fun lol It's like those velcro bats you used to catch the ball on, except it folds in to catch the ball like a catchers mitt and then when you open it up again it launches the ball back at the other person =3

and I have epic tea you'd probably love (jasmine green tea with lavender and chamomile) and always love more epic tea finds so sounds perfect <3

I need a teleporter or something to bring everyone over so we can have a bitch sesh while on the theme park I live opposite right now too XD plenty of bedrooms for everyone too :')

- Photography Fanpage -

I could bring over my apple cinnamon hibiscus tea also have the mango tea and orange tea. Also I love love loooove bitter mint tea
    The SeaGlass Siren

I could bring over my apple cinnamon hibiscus tea also have the mango tea and orange tea. Also I love love loooove bitter mint tea
    ooooo those all sound fantabulous! ITS A DATE! *magically teleports you over* lol

- Photography Fanpage -

yayyy!! <3
    The SeaGlass Siren

Haven't had a bitch fit in a while so here it goes:

recently having issues with a certain chick who likes to stick her nose into everything and loves to "correct people", changing topics or providing useless information, and she's just rubbing off on me the wrong way. And if we try to tell her how it is she's always want resources for our info. Some info just isn't recorded. Sometimes it's about personal life experiences. Honey if you want to be scholarly or want a fruitful discussion about topics you suddenly want to discuss that no way relates to what we're talking about, maybe you should find another group.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    Dang this pregnancy nose! My entire house stinks- there's a rotten smell in the kitchen that I can't track down, and the bedroom smells musty and there's this sickly/sweet smell. Worst part is hubby smells nothing, and can't help me track down the sources. I sometimes find it difficult to eat at home because of all the nasty smells.
    Also known as Salina Tideglow

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    OMG Lilium, that's just a series of unfortunate events D: *merhugs* I'm sorry things went so crazy for you! Well at least you got a cute little furry friend out of all of it - you got pretty lucky that it wasn't just some wild rodent haha! *joins tea party with gunpowder green and yerba mate*

Ooh, Aziara, I remember that... Being able to smell EVERYTHING is not fun :/ You have my sympathies...

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziara View Post
    Dang this pregnancy nose! My entire house stinks- there's a rotten smell in the kitchen that I can't track down, and the bedroom smells musty and there's this sickly/sweet smell. Worst part is hubby smells nothing, and can't help me track down the sources. I sometimes find it difficult to eat at home because of all the nasty smells.

Evolution can be a bitch! It gets sensitive so you don't eat anything untoward that might hurt the baby...but some smells stick with you for the rest of your life - I can't even catch a whiff of Shake-N-Bake without gagging, and my kid just turned 30!

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    My husband went to Paris today in a business trip. Upon arriving, he got a call from the University he works for, to tell him that the proposal for funds that he is applying for and that is due in 2 days time (and that his secretary delivered today) has errors of form, and it cannot be presented.

He cannot make anything to correct the mistakes. He has to wait for the Ministery of Education to cancel the submission or to open a new one so he can present it properly - if they do it, which it is not for sure. The funding he is applying for would give work for 2 years to 3 people, including a salary for him. Sometimes I hate burocracy...

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Contains discussion of sexual harassment etc

IM UPSET. Here’s what happened. This guy I work with and I were becoming really good friends and i really enjoyed working with him and chatting etc. He’s MARRIED. And I have no sort of attraction to him whatsoever. So the other day I was bent over with my elbows on the table and my back bent so I could stretch it because I have a bad back and he goes don’t stand like that right there. I look and he’s right I’m in view of the customers so I moved behind a wall and resumed texting in the same position. I was all better? Lol. He goes: dont stand like that there either. And I’m all. “Oh pfff come on Lorenzo I don’t have an ass to stare at” and I walked away laughing it off. Then after we closed but were still working he comes and tells me that he’s been meaning to tell me that it bothers him when I stand that way because regardless of the fact that I have no ass it’s still kindof “erotic” and like basically that he doesn’t want to think of me like that but when I stand that way he can’t help it. So I sortof said ah got it and continued working because I didn’t really know how to respond but then I started getting really pissed and upset like that’s making his inability to control his imagination somehow my fault and like keep that to yourself plz and like now I’m not comfortable around him and it was fucked of him to say right? I’m not overreacting...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are NOT over-reacting.

Somehow it's your responsibility to modify your behaviour so you don't turn him on? That's pathetic and sick.

Please report this to your HR department or whatever boss you can... and if this is where he starts, who knows what he will think he can't control next.

You have every right to be angry.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    OH GOD that excuse again... It is never your fault for someone else not being able to control their imagination. For serious. Not everything is sexual, and you need to be able to stand/stretch in a comfortable position for your back if you need to without someone sexualizing it and then blaming it on you. That right there is where the "she/he/they was/were asking for it" defense starts, and it needs to be made very clear that that behaviour needs to stop. Letting people get away with thinking that you are in the wrong for making them feel that way just validates that and lets them start putting all the blame for their actions on other people. If he says something like that again (assuming you don't report him to HR or anything), I suggest putting your foot down and letting him know that those kind of comments are not okay and that he should be ashamed of himself for blaming others for his shortcomings.

If he's married and doesn't want to think of you that way, then maybe he should avert his eyes and think of his wife.

Sorry about the rant, I could go on for days about this kind of thing... I am super-passionate about this and for good reason.

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

I'm sorry he ruined what was becoming a 'good friends' status relationship, too. But I'm glad he showed what kind of person he really is.

son deserve a good fish-slap.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Member Pod of the Midwest
    I would say you are not over-reacting at all.. maybe even under reacting.. As the Sea Nymph put it, you are not responsible for his immaturity. I would be hard pressed to not say that he was wrong in saying what he did, especially being as he is married. That being said, I wonder what his wife would think of his inability to control his thoughts.

And I agree with SeaGlass.. he probably does need a good slap.. in the face.. with a wall...
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes" Oscar Wilde

Not perfect but the first thing that comes to mind:

Name:  dresscodenote.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  41.5 KB

It is not your fault, you shouldn't have to change yourself to accommodate him. It isn't your fault that he has these thoughts. There is no reason your work day should be disrupted nor should you be made uncomfortable because a male coworker may or may not have sexual thoughts about you.

I'd either tell him those comments are not appropriate and/or immediately talk to a supervisor or Human Resources.

His need to not see you as a sexual object, which at this point he already is, you bending over has nothing to do with that, should not disrupt your ability to work or make you uncomfortable.

Page 101 of 430 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast