Page 2 of 428 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 8554

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

  1. #21
    I hate the fact that i get sick all the time and that im such a good person that i sometimes let people walk all over me, and that i just cant say no to certain people..

    I hate how my family is being torn apart from each other, my father has no one but me and isint doing well, My mother just wont let things go and its been 8yrs since.. No one understands how much stress they put me under when they complain to me about the issues they have with family members. I've put myself into a bubble of silence at least till vacation.

    I hate how so many people I know can be so two faced. Im also on that line of a person who i dont even want to call a friend anymore, because anytime i see her she just wants to not only show off every little thing in her "new" house (she's been living in it for 18yrs), but talk about how she has such a bad life with her husband, and yet they wont seek therapy or be open with each other.. But she expects me to give her advice from the air (meaning i give her advice and it goes in one ear and out the other). She flip flops on everything and expects me to take time off work to just hang out with her (meanwhile she doesnt work, I work 6 days a week, I havent had a week to myself and my hubby since.... May 2011. The sad part is i've known her since i was 6yrs old, she's changed way too much for me. (the word snob comes to mind) I dont care how much money you have or what expensive car you drive, as long as your humble and respect others, thats what matters to me. Oh and what ticks me off she calls me when she has nothing to do, she did it to me one day when it was my anniversary weekend. I specifically told her the night before i left DONT CALL ME CAUSE IM ON MY ANNIVERSARY GETAWAY!!.. 5 voicemail & 7 text messages later.. rose where are you?, im bored, pick up,, etc.. I was seeing Beyond RED!. She called me one valentines day to complain to me that her husband didint buy her Godiva chocolates just the "rite aid brand" .. UM.. my hubby bought me a little box of cheap chocolates and a cupcake from Crumbs.. Lady have you ever heard its the thought that counts?? you understand now why i rather hang out with sharks and orcas..lol

    *I also Hate the fact that I have hiccups while trying to type..

    Okay, im done. **calms down back to happy mermaid**
    Last edited by NewYorkMermaid; 05-05-2012 at 04:11 PM.


    Lanai, The New York's OFFICIAL Professional Mermaid since 2012
    NewYorkMermaid.com Facebook Youtube Tumblr

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLanai View Post
    I hate how so many people I know can be so two faced. Im also on that line of a person who i dont even want to call a friend anymore, because anytime i see her she just wants to not only show off every little thing in her "new" house (she's been living in it for 18yrs), but talk about how she has such a bad life with her husband, and yet they wont seek therapy or be open with each other.. But she expects me to give her advice from the air (meaning i give her advice and it goes in one ear and out the other). She flip flops on everything and expects me to take time off work to just hang out with her (meanwhile she doesnt work, I work 6 days a week, I havent had a week to myself and my hubby since.... May 2011. The sad part is i've known her since i was 6yrs old, she's changed way too much for me. (the word snob comes to mind) I dont care how much money you have or what expensive car you drive, as long as your humble and respect others, thats what matters to me. Oh and what ticks me off she calls me when she has nothing to do, she did it to me one day when it was my anniversary weekend. I specifically told her the night before i left DONT CALL ME CAUSE IM ON MY ANNIVERSARY GETAWAY!!.. 5 voicemail & 7 text messages later.. rose where are you?, im bored, pick up,, etc.. I was seeing Beyond RED!. She called me one valentines day to complain to me that her husband didint buy her Godiva chocolates just the "rite aid brand" .. UM.. my hubby bought me a little box of cheap chocolates and a cupcake from Crumbs.. Lady have you ever heard its the thought that counts?? you understand now why i rather hang out with sharks and orcas..lol
    Sweet jesus lol o_o
    You're right to not call them a friend, that sounds like someone who's just stepping all over you.
    Sometimes people are just very inconsiderate, I suppose it could be due to their upbringing or how
    attractive they are. But seriously, complaining about chocolates? That's super low -__- At least
    you GOT something.

    I have a friend who's a bit like that. She's essentially had everything handed to her her whole life since her family is pretty rich, so now she's 20 something and doesn't have a job. She calls me even though I have things I've got to get done yet sometimes I humor her. She also only calls when she has no other friends to hang out with then she has the nerve to say
    "if you weren't around I'd be soooo bored". Which also annoys me because when we hang out, all she does is get on her iPhone and starts telling me stories about her day and all the troubles and things she's been doing the whole time we're together. Sometimes I think people just want everyone to listen to them. Not only that but she has a tendancy to steal/copy my ideas so she often likes to invite herself over so she can take a peek at what I'm working on.

    I also hate it when people ask you for advice, then they just tell you how that won't work. Then you keep giving more advice but for some reason it's never the right advice. At that point it's like wtf then I'm not good at giving you advice so why do you ask? It's just some disguise so they can tell you about their problems -__-
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


  3. #23
    [QUOTE=Kanti;22001]Sweet jesus lol o_o
    Not only that but she has a tendancy to steal/copy my ideas so she often likes to invite herself over so she can take a peek at what I'm working on.[/QUOTE]

    Wow, time to hide your stuff when she pops on in.. :/


    Lanai, The New York's OFFICIAL Professional Mermaid since 2012
    NewYorkMermaid.com Facebook Youtube Tumblr

  4. #24
    Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    552
    Add Nyx on Facebook
    Follow Nyx on Tumblr Visit Nyx's Youtube Channel
    Hate it when people are ignorant, and hate it even more when I mess up and make an ignorant statement.
    Hate it when people go out of their way to show you that they look down on you.
    Hate it when people say "no there is no other way/ it's impossible" before even trying to think about a solution.
    And absolutely hate it when people who you are close to, and you expect they would believe what you say, won't trust or believe you in something without a reason as to why they don't believe you.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Pod of The South
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAubrin View Post
    Okay i know this will make me sound like a total smart ass but I hate hate hate when people misuse "literally" ugh it just bothers me so much!!! For example "I was so scared I literally died" NO YOU EFFIN DIDN'T



    OMG, you are not the only one! I am like that with the word irregardless - it is not correct! Almost every time I hear it, what people really mean to say is, regardless! It's like nails on a board to me! D:

  6. #26
    Senior Member Pod of The South
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brooke View Post
    I hate it when people can't finish a sentence. liek they start it and then got side tracked by something and they cant finish it.

    I also hate when people cut in line.
    I am guilty of the sentence thing
    Thing is, it drives me nuts too. Most of the time it is not even because I get distracted. I start to say something and then my mind just totally blanks and I have NO idea what thought I was in the middle of voicing. I'm only 23 so it really kind of worries me. Started happening after I gave birth

    Now, for the line thing.... in my adult age I seem to have become one of those people who are a**holes to a*ssholes. People try to get in front of me, I very sternly (and sometimes loudly) say, "Excuse me. I was waiting here." Get in front of them "Thanks."

    I actually called out this one lady at the grocery store the other day. I get in line with my two lunch items, this lady walks over, steps in FRONT of me, and starts putting her things on the counter. I said, "Excuse me. I'm not THAT invisible. I am in line, thank you very much. You can get BEHIND me." She looked like she couldn't believe it. People are so RUDE sometimes!!

    Driving is even worse.... I'm very horn happy these days....

  7. #27
    Senior Member Pod of The South
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanti View Post

    Here's a pretty entertaining video regarding the topic xD

    omg... this was both, hilarious & depressing. I have soooo many guy friends. This kind of makes me sad T-T

  8. #28
    Member North Pacific Pod embry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    crocs and uggh boots. :/
    I SO AGREE!!! they go swell with the cowboy boots in Alberta too *rolls eyes*

  9. #29
    [QUOTE=MermaidLanai;22008]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanti View Post
    Wow, time to hide your stuff when she pops on in.. :/
    Yea forsure. I usually hide the important junk xD
    It's always annoying because she loves to casually ask me about it to keep tabs on what I do
    but she never says anything looks great. She's sort of condescending because she went to a
    very expensive art school and hasn't done anything artistic that makes her money yet I sat
    down in my garage and taught myself everything and essentially make a living off it.
    She just
    never really likes to admit she's wrong and when she asks me advice a second later she pretends
    she knew it all along and was just "double checking" xD


    I guess that's another thing I dislike. If you're wrong why can't you just accept it and say so? It
    seems everyone's so fixed on trying to one-up each other that even when someone's information
    is pretty much correct, you always have some person who comes in and is all "YOU BELIEVE THAT?"
    then they continue to explain themselves in a totally condescending way.
    I always quiz her on something before I tell her the answer and she loves to pretend she knows but
    then she whips out her iphone and is all "BUT I'M JUST CURIOUS, LET'S CHECK" then after she
    realizes she was wrong, she'll be all "Oh yeaaaa that was my second guess! I must've been thinking
    of something else"

    Lol sorry quite a rant xD
    I like this thread too much, clearly
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by SireniaSolaris View Post
    omg... this was both, hilarious & depressing. I have soooo many guy friends. This kind of makes me sad T-T
    Yea it's funny but again, it does sort of make me go "aww ): this is sort of true."
    I dunno whos side to take on the issue, though. I have a lot of guy friends who are guilty of only
    hanging with me because they think they have a chance, but then sometimes you have the girls
    who are very flirty and keep the guys thinking that they're going to get a chance when they're
    really not.
    I try to never mislead anyone, I always kiss my bf in front of everyone and hang on him when we
    go to parites yet this stuff still happens. I also know they're not genuine friends because they actually
    go so far as to try and make themselves seem better than my bf, so in a way it's sort of like they're
    under the delusion that I'd leave him for them?
    But then if you go out and say it straight that you don't like them and are uninterested, they turn around
    and label you a cold bitch. So in the end I don't even know if you can win @_@
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


  11. #31
    Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    235
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook
    Ohh that video is soo sad but soo true....

    I hate it when managers go on a power trip.
    I hate it when girls let their ego get in the way.
    And i absolutely cant stand guys who ignore the freaking ring on my finger when I make it impossible to miss.
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

    Mermaid Rillia

  12. #32
    i hate it when girls get mad at me cause their boyfriends enjoy talking to me more than them. although sometimes its funny when me and the guys will be standing around talking about guns or shooting or cars (big things in my town) and their girlfriends will stand ten feet away and shoot me death glares. I will tell them,"i think your girlfriend wants you" and then they say,"she can wait" or somethng like that. its hilarious. but i guess guys need to talk about something with someone who has a brian everynow and then.
    also dislike that video, i have tons of guy friends and not a single one likes me in that way. im %100 positive
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

  13. #33
    It is more common that I get frustrated with myself than with other people:

    I hate it when I'm clumsy, or stupid, or a dumbass, or lose stuff.
    I hate it when I break stuff.
    I hate it when I'm not on top of things.
    I hate getting interrupted, or not being able to work on my own projects.
    I hate being short.
    I hate stumbling over my words or not being able to talk when I'm explaining something to someone. I just look like I'm overly excited or nervous when I'm not.

    Pet Peeves for other people:

    I do not get along well with uneducated people. If you're still trying to actively learn on your own, that's cool. But if you stop because you think it's not worth it, you won't have my respect.
    I hate it when people misspell words that aren't difficult to spell. I get it if you're not from here, or dyslexic, or have some other kind of problem, but the people I know who have those issues at least try. If it doesn't look like you're trying, I'm just going to dismiss anything you say because I won't think you're worth my time to understand.
    I hate it when people use words and don't know what they mean. Or talk about things they know nothing about, like when my brother tries to lecture me on my major when he quit college.

    Other stuff:

    I hate it that a large number of people are so narrow minded - in that they are only aware of their own problems. No one in the general public cares about global or widespread issues unless it has something to do with raising taxes or something.
    I also hate when people say they "are from Hawaii" to show off when they've only lived there for a few years and know nothing about it except for places to eat and people to hang out with. I ran into this couple who -insisted- they were from Hawaii but weren't born there and didn't grow up there and knew nothing of island history.
    I hate how other people aren't more proactive. Then when they meet me they gush about how they wish they had my life and how I'm so lucky. I got to do the things I do because I took control of my actions and goals at a very young age. There's more to life than MTV. Volunteer, or IDK, go to the gym.
    I hate how the USA runs itself.
    I hate it when people won't entertain any thought or opinion that is not their own. I research my ass off of any issue I hear about to form my own opinion, but I always consider both sides of the story.

    This weekend I helped protest against a circus that uses animals as part of its show. I have no quarrel with the circus handlers - I assume they are either a) willfully ignorant or b) brainwashed (think Milgrim experiment), but the people buying the tickets are supporting a venue that not only electrocutes elephants and whips them with bullhooks that pierce their skins, but also makes them live in detestable conditions while they travel. I saw 6 elephants be loaded into ONE train car. They were shackled inside and they didn't even have enough space to turn around. They have to piss and crap on each other the entire journey. Also one elephant got hit in the knee and squealed because it was too slow (they just did a 2 hour show and they were now being hustled to walk 2 miles to the train station from the venue).

    And people were yelling at us (we were instructed to never raise our voices and to stay respectful by the protest organizer) by saying we were ruining a "fun event" for their children, who just wanted to see the elephants. The tactics circuses use on circus animals are NOWHERE NEAR equivalent or related to the training techniques considered standard in housebreaking a cat or a dog. And people just don't care.
    Last edited by Spindrift; 05-07-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

    Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone View Post
    also dislike that video, i have tons of guy friends and not a single one likes me in that way. im 0 positive
    I get the hate from girls too because I can speak nerd and go to an engineering school. The video is totally edited for comical effect. Also, they should interview less prettier girls and then see what answers they get. Sometimes guys are just really superficial. Or they are friends with a chick and aren't necessarily into her, but would still have sex with her if propositioned... because it's still sex.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

    Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

  15. #35
    @Gem - haha awww. I think if anything the girlfriends should be mad at their boyfriends, not you. You're
    not in a relationship so it's really not your responsibility. Also if the gf is so insecure that she's shooting
    death glares in a conversation she can plainly hear isn't bad or dishonest, then maybe she's the ony with
    insecurity issues o_o

    @Spin - I know what you mean. I think all 'uneducation' or 'ignorance' stems from not having any sort of
    open mind. Sometimes I get people who won't even talk to me about certain things because they don't want
    to change their minds. At that point it's sort of like, then why do you agree with that? You can't even defend
    yourself and you don't even want to talk about it?? I get that a LOT with old people xD
    And bleh I hate the circus. I watched a behind the scenes video for Ringling, who I think is pretty popular for
    mistreating their animals, and it was disturbing. Shame on the people who think you're "ruining their good time".
    Either they're sadistic freaks and loooove animal torture or they're THAT unaware of what's going on.
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook


  16. #36
    Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    235
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook
    I HATE the circus! went once as a kid and i never went again. Evene when i was little I could see that the animals were being mistreated.

    I too have to agree with the uneducated part. I dont understand how its so hard to try to learn.
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

    Mermaid Rillia

  17. #37
    Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Bellasea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Western Michigan
    Posts
    493
    I hate rude people. Well, most of the time I dislike people altogether, but soemtimes I jsut want to shoot rude people.

    One example- thter is this one guy that talkes to the girl whose lokcer is next to mine. He stands in my way evryday. I ask him to move. I ask very politely. Then i give up, I open my locker, ehich hits him in the shoulder. He shifts over just enough to let my locker open fully, then he steps right back in fron tof my locker. Then he doesn't move. This happens every day! Grr
    Tenacity.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellasea View Post
    I hate rude people. Well, most of the time I dislike people altogether, but soemtimes I jsut want to shoot rude people.

    One example- thter is this one guy that talkes to the girl whose lokcer is next to mine. He stands in my way evryday. I ask him to move. I ask very politely. Then i give up, I open my locker, ehich hits him in the shoulder. He shifts over just enough to let my locker open fully, then he steps right back in fron tof my locker. Then he doesn't move. This happens every day! Grr
    You should ask the girl really loudly if she is impressed by a dude who doesn't treat women respectfully. :P
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

    Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

  19. #39
    Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Bellasea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Western Michigan
    Posts
    493
    And then I would loudly be called a bitch.
    Tenacity.

  20. #40
    i hate all the drama, all the boy stealing, useless tears over people you wont remember in ten years. all the lies and rumours. the silly games everyone plays. how you can lose your best friend over the stupidest things. the catty girls that dont give a fuck about anything but bringing you down. or the girls that only talk about how fat they are or how much they hate themselves..the stupid fact that you cant take your mind off that one person no matter what. the butterflys you try to kill inside your stomache but they live and they still want to fucking flutter around. you know basicly i hate everything that goes with middle/high school...lol im good now..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •