Page 3 of 430 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Warning: profanity
    Last edited by Spindrift; 05-08-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    And obnoxious drunk people.
    I actually find drunks funny as hell, unless they're trying to hit me. And I love Jenna Marbles. But this thread is about pet peeves, so here's mine: we used to live in a house about ten miles from where we currently live. Our landlords live overseas and didn't give a flying fuck about us, so long as we payed rent on time. We went 10 days with virtually NO HEAT in our house the first winter... I emails them every day, sometimes twice a day for a week, with no response. So my husband emailed them and tols them we were leaving if it wasnt fixed. la-tee-da, they listened. And that's how every single issue we had there went. I would say something needed attention or fixing, Id get blown off, Mike would have to get involved, and suddenly they were all ears. Now listen, I'm no feminazi, but when I have to get my husband to speak for me to be heard, I see that as an act of war. It's happened to me in the shop where we take our bikes to be fixed too. I tell them something needs to be done a certain way, and they blow me off and do it their way. I don't get it. Is what I have to say less valid because I have tits? Occasionally my male customers treat me like a bimbo too.... the nice thing there though is that if people are rude to us at work, my boss kicks them out, no discussion necessary. Anyway, I digress. That's what I hate. Being treated like a dumb-ass when I certainly don't act like one.

oh yeah, and I hate it when my brother in law hooks back up with his ex, even though we've all warned him not too... then she cheats again.... then he cries on MY shoulder again... wash, rinse repeat.
    The last time I told both of them to just fuck each others lives up and leave me and my husband the hell out of it.
    oh, and I hate it when my Mom talks about our family history of alcoholism EVERY time I have a glass of wine in her presence... I stopped drinking in front of her once, and she told me how proud she was I kicked the habit. gah!! it's like when Jason Bateman gets conned into drinking a glass of scotch in front of his boss in "Horrible Bosses" and then called a drunk in a meeting.
    and no-win situations. those totally blow. especially for me lol

When the person you're supporting looks at you and says 'I love you but you need to grow up and be an adult.'
    When someone stops giving a damn about physical affection and connection.
    When someone states every single time you do something without them that they 'hope your not doing anything.'
    When Someone is incompetent to the point of being your child while trying to act like your parent.
    When you go two years without ever getting the dance they promised so long ago when you really needed it to feel close and loved.
    When all you can think is 'I wish...' and no matter how hard you try to make that wish a reality it seems to only slip father away with every step forward.
    When you love someone but wish you didn't so you could get back to where you used to be in life, but knowing they make you so happy that the gain or loss of material possession could never justify loosing them.
    When you know someone truly loves you despite everything they are, and truly do everything in their power to make you happy.
    When all you have is hope and stress and fear and joy and pain and love and sorrow and ultimately, peace.

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Sirena View Post
    When the person you're supporting looks at you and says 'I love you but you need to grow up and be an adult.'
    When someone stops giving a damn about physical affection and connection.
    When someone states every single time you do something without them that they 'hope your not doing anything.'
    When Someone is incompetent to the point of being your child while trying to act like your parent.
    When you go two years without ever getting the dance they promised so long ago when you really needed it to feel close and loved.
    When all you can think is 'I wish...' and no matter how hard you try to make that wish a reality it seems to only slip father away with every step forward.
    When you love someone but wish you didn't so you could get back to where you used to be in life, but knowing they make you so happy that the gain or loss of material possession could never justify loosing them.
    When you know someone truly loves you despite everything they are, and truly do everything in their power to make you happy.
    When all you have is hope and stress and fear and joy and pain and love and sorrow and ultimately, peace.
    Sounds like you need to dump someone's sorry ass.

I would if there wasn't a list over twice as long of wonderful amazing things that I love him for. It's a long complicated story, just somedays it gets to much and all i can think of is the bad & wish I could fix it like everything else.

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

Check out the motivational thread I made: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...Moving-Forward

Hey, I have more!!
    See, I got to thinking and I realized that I hate a LOT of things- but here's one more that just makes my ass itch... are you ready? .... it's when someone says, for no reason, with no provocation what-so-ever, "DON'T JUDGE ME"
    Here's why:
    In my experience with various sub-standard human beings, I've found that this is a common statement. "don't judge me". Out of nowhere, somebody is telling you up front that A.) your opinion means jack shit to them and B.) that there's probably a damn good reason you SHOULD be judging that person.
    Let me let you all in on an obviously little known fact of life. PEOPLE CAN AND WILL JUDGE YOU, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, FOR WHATEVER THEY WANT, AND THEY DON'T CARE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT.
    Not saying that's right or ok or whatever- you know, every situation is different... but that's life. So with this little nugget-o-knowledge I would deduce that most people would come to terms with the fact that as long as you are OK with who and what you are, people can judge all they like. But it's not gonna ruffle your feathers. And therein lies the heart of my annoyance. People who shout about not wanting to be judged are really just publicizing their own insecurities and opening themselves up to the very thing they rebel so fiercely against- JUDGEMENT. Look, if you don't shower and you don't brush your teeth and you dress like a bum, no professional person would even accept you into a job interview for, let's say, a bank teller position. They will judge you, in five seconds, based on what they see when you walk in the door. You wanna be a rebel and really make a point? Keep your damn mouth shut and do your thing quietly while upholding an image that doesn't draw attention to yourself. Then blow everyone's minds with that song or that art or that tail later on, when no one expects it. You wanna make people think your a hot-headed, immature, ego-driven dick-wad? Start fights with people you don't know while you hide behind an internet ID and, oh yeah, don't forget to let EVERYONE know how fucking awesome you are while you're at it. That'll show 'em old boy!!
    OR, be a total slut who can't stop screwing other guys behind your boyfriends back- and then lie to him about it while you piss and moan about people thinking you're a common whore. yeah. Look, all I'm really saying here is that people need to OWN UP to who and what they are, and accept that some people aren't gonna like it. Not saying you shouldn't occasionally get mad and have an outburst, but for GODS sake, when you do, make an intelligent point. You do realize that your chances of changing someones mind about what they truly believe are slim-to-none, right? And if said person truly believes you have flaws and they don't like you, ask yourself: DO I LIKE ME? and if so, who cares what so-and-so thinks? I dig me, and that's fine. As James Hetfield so eloquently screamed: "roamer, wanderer, nomad, vagabond- call me what you will".
    screw em. Love yourself.... another GREAT quote: "here's to those who wish us well, and those who don't can go to hell," - Elaine Bennis, Seinfeld.
    Much Love y'all. Rant over.
    P.S. I'd like to go on the record to say that 90% of the things I feel I've been wrongly judged for are things I was ashamed of doing in the first place. Working on the other 10%. I realize I got take my own medicine.
    Last edited by Lotus; 05-11-2012 at 02:43 AM. Reason: had to add that PS, just venting, not trying to be all high-and-mighty.

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook
    I HATE insecure guys. And i hate it when people say "I support you" when they cleary don't because their actions don't show it. (even though you have spent every dime you had on their dream).
    I HATE it when people are fickle with what they want in life. I HATE it when people have un-protected sex thinking that "getting knocked up will never happen to me" when it very well could and they know they are too irresponsible and selfish and young to have a child. I HATE it when people who can barely afford one child have more of them. I HATE it when girls gripe about people thinking of them as a slut or talk of them as if they are a common whore. Like seriously, you did something to give people a reason for saying that. And if you legitamently have done nothing to earn that title then fuck 'em.

I also absolutely HATE when people go out to dinner and then cant afford to tip at the end of the meal. PEOPLE that is RUDE, and makes your servers life hell and makes the reason they came to work a total waste of time.

Okay, thats my bitching for today/tonight (i hope). Back to happy mermaid phase
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

Mermaid Rillia

I hate when someone spreads a rumor about you and then everyone treats you like a social pariah because no one bothers to go to you and ask if it really happened. Then everyone hates you for something you didn't do and chances are if no one is talking to you, you'll never know that it was because of a rumor, thus those people make it virtually impossible to solve the problem and straighten out your reputation.

Anyone who would flush your friendship because of an unsubstantiated rumor, was never a friend to begin with.
    Alveric

For my novel, The Accidental Mermaid, go to http://mermaidsofxanadu.com/
    Coming in 2014: ​Spindrift

I hate people who say theyre going to try and lose weight, so they start working out, they eat a salad at McDonald's, and then they have two cookies, a milkshake, coffe with extra whipped cream, French fries, a diet coke, and an ice cream done and then cry and whine about not loosing any weight. It makes no sense to me.
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone View Post
    I hate people who say theyre going to try and lose weight, so they start working out, they eat a salad at McDonald's, and then they have two cookies, a milkshake, coffe with extra whipped cream, French fries, a diet coke, and an ice cream done and then cry and whine about not loosing any weight. It makes no sense to me.
    my mom does that. but not with fast food. she buys a bunch of healthy "low cal, low fat" foods and then she eats it ALL, then complains about why she's not losing weight. also she watches tv and buys into EVERYTHING they say. Dr Oz could tell her that eating peanuts without chewing them is healthier for her than chewing them because herp derp derp, and she'd totally overlook the choking risk just because he said it so it must be true. it gets so annoying sometimes. especially when she obnoxiously bounces around the living room at 5am to her excercise [never knew how to spell that damn word] dvds. she's 58 and she's in a tiny sports bra and huge shorts. WITH TENNIS SHOES ON THE CARPET. i'm just gonna go take a nap. =,,=

I hate people who expect to be handed everything. There's a girl who sits at my lunch table- she's not anyone there's friend, and here's why: the stupid teachers give her every answer, and if they don't she expects US to give her the answers. She's a total brat about everyhing and brags about anything- she always has to have the better story. I hate her teachers for favoring her and one other student and if my friends call the teachers out, they get threatened with detentions. I hate the counselor who didn't so anything when an old friend of mine and I was bullied, but the moment my friends and I try one thing to get the girl who keeps trying to get answers from others to leave, she threatens to give us detentions for bullying. I hate stupid students who think something is dumb because it's different. The old friend I was talking about was bullied partially because she got a pet rat, so because it's not a hampster or dog, cat or fish, it's automatically wrong to them. Sorry, but Charlie is nicer than any hampster I've ever met. I hate over enthusiastic day camp people. They make my skin crawl. I had to volunteer for Bible Camp, and being near the women that had done it for a while was horrible. Some lady screamed at me and made me crythe first day because she sent me to the wrong station and tried to force me to sing and dance. I doubt any of the kindergarteners would mind if people weren't all as bubbly as her. I also hate it when adults talk to me really slow because I do one thing wrong. Hello, I'm 14, not five. Maybe if you didn't treat me like I had the IQ of a one year old, I'd show more respect and motivation. To add to this, I hate how all of a sudden, a teacher who I could at least tolerate for the years I was forced to have her (challenge teacher) treats me like I'm even dumber than before, or like I'm not able to comprehend because she found out I have a seizure disorder. I just want to scream "I'm a smart 14 year old girl! Not some stupid glass figure that can't think, and has a crack that you need to watch or else it'll shatter!!" (Ironically, she's been the reason for a few breakdowns, and the subject of some very very twisted and mean poetry. Some of my best though ) Then, my biggest issues: When an adult in power over me, such as a teacher or supervisor lies to the principal about something I did to get me in trouble,especially since said supervisor gained nothing in doing so.And last but not least: when I state the facts of what said supervisor said, and what actually happened and my mom tells me to shut up and get over the fact that someone that's supposed to be watching over students and helping them had no problem lying to the principal, and even smiled sweetly at me the next day. The NERVE!!! So I guess you could say I kinda hate a lot of the staff at my school district, considering over half of the teachers and staff act in one of these ways.
    Last edited by sunrise; 05-13-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    I hate people who expect to be handed everything.
    This is the "occupy" movement. Mommy and daddy government will give everything to me for "free". FOOLS!

Ironically (ironic because this is a thread about complaining) one of the things that I hate about people is people who complain too much.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Coradion's Avatar

Visit Coradion's Youtube Channel
    I have an issue with the weight thing too. If you are overweight, obese, or whatever and you don't want to be, then work towards fixing it. People tell me I can't understand because I'm "skinny". I am not skinny, I'm just in decent shape. When I was 17 I used to be 5'10" and 245 pounds according to BMI that is obese. I was working out six days a week, six and a half hours a day and I still struggled with my weight. I do have a genetic factor going against me, big deal tons of people do, but that is no excuse. I did not grow into my body or any of that crap. It took me four years to get to where I am now and I'm still not totally happy, I'm 6'1" and 170. So, I do get it. What pisses me off is people complaining to me about their weight and not making steps to fix it. If you really care enough, then you will start right now to be who you want to be, not tomorrow, not in a week. Right now. I hate it when people complain about mean comments others made about their pictures. I do think there is more than one way to be beautiful, but if you are not in the best shape and put revealing pictures of yourself on the internet and someone who doesn't know you is mean they might be a jackass, you shouldn't be hurt by it. It happens, either take steps to be in better shape or take different or less revealing pictures or ignore them and quit whining.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    I hate people who expect to be handed everything. There's a girl who sits at my lunch table- she's not anyone there's friend, and here's why: the stupid teachers give her every answer, and if they don't she expects US to give her the answers. She's a total brat about everyhing and brags about anything- she always has to have the better story. I hate her teachers for favoring her and one other student and if my friends call the teachers out, they get threatened with detentions. I hate the counselor who didn't so anything when an old friend of mine and I was bullied, but the moment my friends and I try one thing to get the girl who keeps trying to get answers from others to leave, she threatens to give us detentions for bullying. I hate stupid students who think something is dumb because it's different. The old friend I was talking about was bullied partially because she got a pet rat, so because it's not a hampster or dog, cat or fish, it's automatically wrong to them. Sorry, but Charlie is nicer than any hampster I've ever met. I hate over enthusiastic day camp people. They make my skin crawl. I had to volunteer for Bible Camp, and being near the women that had done it for a while was horrible. Some lady screamed at me and made me crythe first day because she sent me to the wrong station and tried to force me to sing and dance. I doubt any of the kindergarteners would mind if people weren't all as bubbly as her. I also hate it when adults talk to me really slow because I do one thing wrong. Hello, I'm 14, not five. Maybe if you didn't treat me like I had the IQ of a one year old, I'd show more respect and motivation. To add to this, I hate how all of a sudden, a teacher who I could at least tolerate for the years I was forced to have her (challenge teacher) treats me like I'm even dumber than before, or like I'm not able to comprehend because she found out I have a seizure disorder. I just want to scream "I'm a smart 14 year old girl! Not some stupid glass figure that can't think, and has a crack that you need to watch or else it'll shatter!!" (Ironically, she's been the reason for a few breakdowns, and the subject of some very very twisted and mean poetry. Some of my best though ) Then, my biggest issues: When an adult in power over me, such as a teacher or supervisor lies to the principal about something I did to get me in trouble,especially since said supervisor gained nothing in doing so.And last but not least: when I state the facts of what said supervisor said, and what actually happened and my mom tells me to shut up and get over the fact that someone that's supposed to be watching over students and helping them had no problem lying to the principal, and even smiled sweetly at me the next day. The NERVE!!! So I guess you could say I kinda hate a lot of the staff at my school district, considering over half of the teachers and staff act in one of these ways.
    That wall of text was a little hard to get through, but I share your hatred of administrative staff. The way I see it is that those kinds of jobs don't hire efficient/qualified people because the pay is so crappy. So the people working those jobs are usually the ones who don't know what they are doing. I have to get on their asses for every little thing here in college, including just making sure a form they asked -me- to sign actually gets to the right person.

Come to think of it, I also can't understand why educational programs in the US are so poor. Other countries do it right when teachers get paid these amazingly high salaries and are revered. The more respected the job is, the better quality will come out of it. If there were stricter restrictions and more qualifications and it paid more, maybe kids in America would actually learn stuff instead of having that 30-40% drop out rate and obsession with themselves. All these people going to school want to be doctors or lawyers and in the end it's pretty rare that I meet any doctor or lawyer that is actually good at their job or know what they are talking about. And of course when budget cuts are enforced educational programs are usually one of the first to go. Society is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Ray View Post
    This is the "occupy" movement. Mommy and daddy government will give everything to me for "free". FOOLS!

Ironically (ironic because this is a thread about complaining) one of the things that I hate about people is people who complain too much.
    What an insulting, simplistic characterization of the movement. You are merely repeating FOX news and Limbaugh-like talking points. The occupy movement is not about getting stuff for free. It is about finally getting the filthy rich and the corporations to pay their fair share like we in the middle class do, so that all Americans have access to social services that benefit everyone. Are you a multi millionaire? I highly doubt it, and yet here you are on the side of the 1%, programmed by their agents to ignore your own self-interests to benefit the elite. Who's the fool?

Quote Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
    That wall of text was a little hard to get through, but I share your hatred of administrative staff. The way I see it is that those kinds of jobs don't hire efficient/qualified people because the pay is so crappy. So the people working those jobs are usually the ones who don't know what they are doing. I have to get on their asses for every little thing here in college, including just making sure a form they asked -me- to sign actually gets to the right person.

Come to think of it, I also can't understand why educational programs in the US are so poor. Other countries do it right when teachers get paid these amazingly high salaries and are revered. The more respected the job is, the better quality will come out of it. If there were stricter restrictions and more qualifications and it paid more, maybe kids in America would actually learn stuff instead of having that 30-40% drop out rate and obsession with themselves. All these people going to school want to be doctors or lawyers and in the end it's pretty rare that I meet any doctor or lawyer that is actually good at their job or know what they are talking about. And of course when budget cuts are enforced educational programs are usually one of the first to go. Society is ridiculous.
    Yeah, it was pretty choppy, sorry 'bout that. I agree, there's so much improvement that needs to be done in education. And with administrative staff, I could rant for hours about the mayor of my town, but I'll only say one thing: our town hasn't had a tornado siren since the sixties or seventies. We didn't have one until 2010, yet we have brick sidewalks and all that. I guess the people in charge figure, we'll all die pretty and without a warning.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Prince Calypso's Avatar
    i know this is most likely gonna sound really mean so
    FLAMER SHIELD UP!!!

i hate fat people who use being fat as an excuse for everything.
    "why didn't you come to my party?"
    "didn't have a ride."
    "dude you live like a mile away from my house!! i can walk to your place in under half an hour."
    "i cant walk that far, encase you haven't noticed kris i'm fat."
    "no your lazy."
    Little Sailor, Little fool, your better heed the golden rule
    do unto other just as you, would like to to have them do to you
    you think you can just walk away,but no, it doesn't work that way
    see once your mine, your'll always be
    I never give anything for free...