Page 326 of 430 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Shimmer Mermaid's Avatar
    Oh no no no no, it's not something to be sad about at all. Its made me who I am today. I have learnt to fight, and to provide even with nothing, and to be strong in this world's darkest moments.
    The mermaid community has helped me a lot, and I thank everyone in it for it.
    But I mean, it does get better, for everyone. And that's part of the message I spread as a mermaid.
    Tell me your secrets, sailor.. and I'll whisper mine in return.

You go shimmer. I respect you even more now
    The SeaGlass Siren

Awe SeaGlass. Thank you

@Shimmer Mermaid

You already had my respect before. It's doubled. Tripled even.

You go girl!

Hugs.

Arion

Thank you Arion 😊 I plan to start my new youtube channel talking about my past and reasoning about everything.

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    Is it possible to throw bucketfuls of respect? I don't think my own two hands are quite enough, here.

Y'all gotta stop. This whole being pregnant thing is making a lot more emotional than normal.

*bakes some cookies to go with the milk*
    kidding, kidding. hehe

Pffffft. *rolls about*

Quote Originally Posted by Keiayra View Post
    Let me make you laugh. So I have been told since I was 13 that I would never have babies. I only got my period once a year for 5 miserable days. I have PCOS and amenorrhea.

I changed my diet from vegetarian, but I was drinking a lot of soy milk.. and inhaling cucumbers, limited my broccoli intake.

So there came a time where I just felt so strange. I went to a Women's Health center... Everything checked out. Pregnancy test came out negative. Weeks later.... I still felt strange. My Mother-In-Law (Whom is like super superstitious) KNEW I was pregnant. She paid for 5 boxes of pregnancy tests. (Not all at once) She kept insisting. All negative.

Yet I had this MAD craving for new jersey tomatoes with salt and pepper. Thats it. I ate two a day.

So me and my fiance'are sitting on the bed. Im playing a game on either my phone or the playstation late at night. I look at my arm...Its wet. I didnt bother looking at my shirt.... You know what I did?

Looked at the celing. LMAO.

"YO, KEN! T'hell is this shit? Ectoplasm?!"

I MADE him sit where I was so he could experience this strange ghost drip. It was several minutes before we figured out I was LACTATING.

I went and got a blood test at my local clinic, even though the lady SWORE I wasnt pregnant from the Women's Health center... POSITIVE.

They wanted me to have an immediate ultrasound. I was 5 months along. I was SO scared.

Ta-dah! Little water baby Kiandra was born. Love that little guppy more than ANYTHING.

P.s. I am Pescetarian now, but the process of pregnancy cured me of my period disorder and I get it regularly with the aid of holistic methods. I dont know how you women do this, you're all amazon warriors.
    My mom went through something similar: She'd been told she couldn't have kids, and on a trip with my dad and some friends, she got super sick. She was sick as a dog for weeks on end, but all the pregnancy tests kept coming back negative. She finally demanded a blood test, and SURPRISE!! It was my big brother! . . . Which led to me, at one point during our adolescence, screaming at my brother, "I was prayed for, you were an accident!"

Siblings in a nutshell. Me and my sister are the same way. I was planned, she was just like "heeeyyyy!! Hope ya got room! Cuz here I come!"

I actually convinced her as a kid that our father wasnt her biological father, but the Amish man who trimmed our horses hooves was. 😂 and that if she was bad, dad was gonna send her to live without any tv and have to milk their cows. She cried so much, she was terrified of cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer Mermaid View Post
    Siblings in a nutshell. Me and my sister are the same way. I was planned, she was just like "heeeyyyy!! Hope ya got room! Cuz here I come!"

I actually convinced her as a kid that our father wasnt her biological father, but the Amish man who trimmed our horses hooves was.  and that if she was bad, dad was gonna send her to live without any tv and have to milk their cows. She cried so much, she was terrified of cows.

Siblings are all horrible people

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    My newest project is driving me crazy!

I want my serpent tails to give more propulsion, and I've spent 2 days making one of them wider from the knees down to fit in different fins for testing.
    But somehow, the tail still tapers down to the ankles, then grows wide, then tapers again.
    It now looks like a python digesting a too large meal

And no swim for a week, as during holidays, you can't even see the water in the throng.
    That means I'm stuck for now.

Fabric??

Oof. That must be frustrating.

Senior Member Pod of the Midwest Mermaid Marius's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Marius On Twitter
    Follow Mermaid Marius on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer Mermaid View Post

I actually convinced her as a kid that our father wasnt her biological father, but the Amish man who trimmed our horses hooves was. 😂 and that if she was bad, dad was gonna send her to live without any tv and have to milk their cows. She cried so much, she was terrified of cows.
    This is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of the Midwest Mermaid Marius's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Marius On Twitter
    Follow Mermaid Marius on Tumblr
    Update on my partner's bitch mother:
    When we first started dating, my partner used to tell me he'd never marry me. It hurt to hear but he just never planned on getting married. So whenever I was with his family and they'd talk about when we'd get married, I'd just tell them "Michael said he'd never marry me"
    Now it's a fucking year later and he and I have been making plans to get married.
    Where does his mother come in? Just wait. His mother, Rita, has been playing double agent. She calls me and tells me that she loves me and thinks I'm the best thing to happen to her son. Then she calls Michael and tells him that she doesn't think I'm the best for him because I'm "inappropriate. Like that one time at Grandma's when she said you'd never marry her."
    EXCUSE ME, BITCH? First of all, I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable but that is what your son literally TOLD me. I'm sorry if hearing the truth pissed you off. And SECOND of all, THAT WAS A YEAR AGO? ARE YOU REALLY HOLDING ON TO SHIT FROM A YEAR AGO? REALLY, RITA? FUCKING REALLY, RITA?
    And I'm pissed off because I hate fake people. This whole telling me one thing and telling Michael another just reeks of high school bullshit. I have no time for her to try and ruin my relationship because she couldn't manage to maintain any of her own.

Woah.
    I'd sit him down and talk to him about it. And I definitely wouldn't be talking to her anymore. What she is doing is horse crap.

I'd just tell him, look if you want to marry me, then you wont let your mother get in the way of it. Period.

As for her shitty actions, i dont know if I could even confront her without punching her, but you may be able to.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    Kind of not that big a deal but I really hate getting sick, because it takes forever to get rid of my colds. I feel like death. I've been working long hours all week and haven't been getting enough sleep, last night I came home from work with a super bad sore throat and now I'm can barely breath, swallow, or talk with out it hurting super badly. Luckily I haven't lost my voice yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Previously know as KellyMermaid*

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Marius View Post
    Update on my partner's bitch mother:
    When we first started dating, my partner used to tell me he'd never marry me. It hurt to hear but he just never planned on getting married. So whenever I was with his family and they'd talk about when we'd get married, I'd just tell them "Michael said he'd never marry me"
    Now it's a fucking year later and he and I have been making plans to get married.
    Where does his mother come in? Just wait. His mother, Rita, has been playing double agent. She calls me and tells me that she loves me and thinks I'm the best thing to happen to her son. Then she calls Michael and tells him that she doesn't think I'm the best for him because I'm "inappropriate. Like that one time at Grandma's when she said you'd never marry her."
    EXCUSE ME, BITCH? First of all, I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable but that is what your son literally TOLD me. I'm sorry if hearing the truth pissed you off. And SECOND of all, THAT WAS A YEAR AGO? ARE YOU REALLY HOLDING ON TO SHIT FROM A YEAR AGO? REALLY, RITA? FUCKING REALLY, RITA?
    And I'm pissed off because I hate fake people. This whole telling me one thing and telling Michael another just reeks of high school bullshit. I have no time for her to try and ruin my relationship because she couldn't manage to maintain any of her own.

Bring your husband into the room and sit her down and call her out on it.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Page 326 of 430 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast