Page 380 of 430 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Shimmer Mermaid's Avatar
    This has been such a hard year on everyone, and everyone is going through such times right now, it only makes me believe more that something amazing is just waiting around the corner for us all.

We already have almost $200 towards the $2000 for Trazon on our go fund me, granted I don't know if we will have it before Wednesday so I can pay it all right there (but if I did, you could expect a video of me shoving the money on the table like a boss and saying "BOOM-MERMAID MAGIC!"(and also a probably very emotional video thanking everyone and crying and saying words nobody can make sense of))

But I'm very hopeful for all of us.
    I've never felt so optimistic in my life, but We are all a huge team, and like a big finned family, and if we band together though everything, it's been proven we can make waves.

I also wish I could send you all some baby shower cake. 💙

gofundme.com/2hw58n9t
    Tell me your secrets, sailor.. and I'll whisper mine in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer Mermaid View Post

I also wish I could send you all some baby shower cake. 

gofundme.com/2hw58n9t
    *Licks screen repeatedly.*

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    That looks like a delicious cake indeed

😂😂😂😂 I just got the notification with no context except "*licks screen repeatedly*"

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    Mom has had a set back today. She has a chemical imbalance and they can't figure out what is causing it. It's making her very disoriented and making her shake really bad. Her organs are having difficulty getting back together their original state before the hernia and the surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Previously know as KellyMermaid*

Oh no. *hug*

I'm actually really happy tonight (for once!), but I'm going to share some love

Things have been tough on you all, and I wish I could just pull everyone in for a worldwide hug, but my arms aren't long enough! *squishes you through screen*

Whatever you're doing today, I know you'll do a fintastic job. I believe in you, I care about you, and I want to see you be happy! Take care of yourself first without pushing others away, because at the end of the night, you're the only one you've got. Eat something, drink water, and hug a furry animal. It'll be okay. You'll make it through.

All my (mer)friendly love.

Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Panicking because we have until Wednesday before we pick up Trazon, and need to pay. And obviously don't have enough money straight out of pocket. And we even offered to pay my sister and uncle back if they were to help, still nothing, we're trying to sell a kid (and elderly) safe riding and wagon pulling mule to help pay, and I doubt he will sell before Wednesday. I'm so frustrated and stressed.

Good luck, Shimmer.

I'll put out a green candle.

My mom is doing better and they moved her out of the icu! The bad thing is that she'll have to be here for a week and the room she's in is right near the nurses' station so it's extremely loud. I feel so bad that she feels bad for having to be in the hospital for my birthday(tomorrow).

The one thing that really grinds my gears, it's when people try to use you as a fetish object :/ I mean yes I cross dress for my cosplay and mermaiding but it doesn't mean I'll do it in a sexual way.

The gay guys on dating sites I swear give me such a headache.

The Crystal Mermaid of The Seafarer's Grotto
    Princess Nymphia of the Sea
    Instagram: @crystallinemermaid
    Solo Performer Facebook: Nymphia the Crystal Mermaid
    Business Facebook: The Seafarer's Grotto: Mermaid for Hire

I'm dad is such a asshole. Idk what his problem is but can't he at least be nice to me since my birthday is tomorrow? I went to bed around 9pm but I wasn't able to really sleep. I got up because I was hungry(I barely ate today) and he see the two slices of pizza and starts ripping into me saying that I shouldn't be eating so much before bed because it's going to make me gain weight and that "I'm going down a slippery slope" all because I told him that what he said is not true and that his info is extremely outdated. He then starts yelling at me because I "haven't done anything today" and I'll have to do everything tomorrow(my birthday). One mom has been in the hospital and everything she does isn't being done, like sweeping up the dog hair and grocery shopping. I haven't been able to do any of my laundry because I've been working all week these past two weeks. And I didnt put the dishes away because I wasn't feeling well when I got home. He called me when I was at Emily's house screaming at me asking where I was and when I was coming home, because we needed to go visit my mom again. He didn't realize that I wouldn't get home until like 7:30pm and it would be too late to go visit. He doesn't seen to understand that it's harder on me than it is him. First of I care more about her than he does, considering all he does is accuse her of drinking again because he can't stand that she can stay sober for two years. He barely even tries to do what she does to take care of us, he refuses to clean up the dog poo, he refuses to get up and feed and let the dog out in the morning when she needs to, all he did was buy a thing of toilet paper, milk and chips. He's not even bothering to step up and help me do the thing around the house mom normally does. He doesn't seem to accept that I have things to get stressed out about, he's never worked retail and never had anxiety or depression. And he treats those things like their something that shouldn't even bother me and that they're like a nonexistent blip compared "to real life". He's also extremely pissed off at me because I've decided to change my mind and go to school for Fashion Design and keeps telling me that I'll never get a proper job or that it's not a real job and I'll end up homeless and living on the streets. Excuse my language but I'm SO fucking done with everything I can't even fathom having to live and put up with this shit any longer.

My dad is exactly like that. Literally. I wanted to be a fashion designer for 10 years, and he told me I'd never make it and that it's not a real job.

I also work retail and have anxiety and depression. I feel for you.

My family was pretty suckish on my birthday, too, which was July 25.

Happy early birthday, Kelly! I'm sorry you have to go through this. We all love you and care about you. I hope things get better!

All my (mer) friendly love.

Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Name:  13975400_10154443521907431_3533946921854398424_o.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  112.4 KB

This made my happy today, I hope it brings you joy to
    Claudia of the Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Whisper View Post
    My dad is exactly like that. Literally. I wanted to be a fashion designer for 10 years, and he told me I'd never make it and that it's not a real job.

I also work retail and have anxiety and depression. I feel for you.

My family was pretty suckish on my birthday, too, which was July 25.

Happy early birthday, Kelly! I'm sorry you have to go through this. We all love you and care about you. I hope things get better!

All my (mer) friendly love.

Thank you so much Whisper and everyone!

I have been stressing myself sick, not being able to eat, and when I do eat, it comes back up.

I'm supposed to pick up Trazon tomorrow, and still don't have all the money for his bill.

I asked my sister to ask my uncle if we could borrow the like $1300 we lack, until we sell our palomino mule, which should be in a few days.

She blew me off all day.
    I finally got a hold of her and She says "maybe ill ask him "

I only have until like 9 in the morning to get the money, and she could care less. Knowing I've been sick.
    Knowing I worked my ass off to try to sell her horse for her because she asked me to, then for her to change her mind the day the horse was supposed to be picked up.
    I have put my heart into making sure she's okay, she's happy, she's safe. And she can't ask if we can't borrow money for less than a week.
    I would but I don't have his number.

I'm hurt, and pissed, and disappointed because this is not what my dad raised her to be.

Maybe by morning things will start looking up.

Oh gods. Whaddajerk.

*hug*

Perhaps some sort of financing plan could be worked out with the vet?

I wish for the best, Shimmer. Sorry your sister is being such a *&#$.

Not that big of a bitch but I have a 8 hour shift today and I'm really hoping that it'll not be insane.

Page 380 of 430 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast