Page 4 of 430 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

im having an annoyed moment and i need to.. scream.. However i've had a migraine all damn day,

ive been running around endlessly for my sick father and i cant have a decent word in without someone wanting to push me up against a wall. I

dont like being bullied for something I dont agree with. I dont like being told "oh it has to be done this specific way," when i see 4 different actions that can be taken for the better.

Im this close to blocking someone off my facebook, for their continual posting on my RL Facebook...

And im done/

I guess the first thing I'll complain about is a substitute teacher my class had back in December.
    Okay, so my normal teacher had to go take care of her 90-year-old dad. Therefore we had to get a substitute teacher. This teacher told us to just call him ''Mr. P.'' We never learned his last name, from what I remember. Now, whenever our class isn't doing anything, I'll bring out a notebook and start drawing things. And what does this guy do? He goes over to my desk, THROWS the notebook off my desk, and tells me that ''drawing is for kindergartners.''
    That one sentence had gotten me so mad. Art is (alomst) my life, and I just wanted to stand up, and scream at him how wrong he was. But, sadly, I am a push-over and didn't do anything. And that's when it got worse.
    He had somehow gotten into a fight with one of the smartest kids in the whole grade, and he ends it by saying ''I'm older, so therefore I know more!'' No, you don't. And at the end of the school day, my friend, Talia, was so mad at this guy she got everyone to rebel against this guy. The next day, he had slapped a kid across the face for not saying ''Good morning Mr. P.'' The kid might have been lying, considering all of the lying that he did before. I suppose it was true, because by the end of day he was banned from stepping foot on school grounds.
    And the other thing I'll be complaining about is/are Minecraft Griefers.
    Griefers go around on Minecraft destroying things people worked hard on (ie; a diamond tower). I had unknowingly befriended not one, but two griefers. It was fun at first, we just ran around with lots and lots of TNT and diamond blocks.
    And then they ran off. I just followed them, still not knowing that they were griefers, and they blew up the forest near the town I made. Then they ran straight to a house I made for a friend (it was pretty cool, the roof burned forever without burning down the house), and they start putting TNT around the house.
    Now, if you put tnt down in the game, you can't remove it. You have to detonate it.
    Out of pure fear for that house and everything that I've worked for, I left the game, and because I was the admin/controller, they were kicked out at the same time. Somewhere among the line, they screwed up the animal spawning, so no animals are around anymore. To this day, I'm still replanting that forest and trying to get the animal to spawn again.
    On the bright side, I figured out to prevent TNT from blowing up.
    So moral of the story/stories; teachers can be rude, and don't allow random people joining you in your server, despite the fact that they go to the same school as you.

edited for personal reasons. carry on.
    Last edited by deepblue; 07-07-2012 at 05:25 PM.

-My dad is a know it all.
    -He also follows me around when I'm on the phone and listens to my conversations, commenting on what I say every time he gets the chance. He always has something negative to say. And when I call him out on it, asking him to stop and it's rude, his favorite excuses are "I'm your father, I can say things like that" and, "quit bitching for the sake of bitching.
    -I have an 8 1/2 month old Pomeranian puppy. I've only had him for around two months now. Lately I've discovered that the Pomeranian breed is more stubborn and hardheaded than other breeds, so you have to be firmer with your training. I use a louder, sterner voice than I usually would, and if he continues to misbehave, I grab onto the scruff of his neck and push him into his kennel. Since I've used this more direct method of training, I've made significant progress with his behavior. You apparently just need to be more stubborn than they are. ANYWAYS, my dad doesn't like this method, and every time the dog gets scolded, he picks him up and comforts him, and I feel like its giving the dog mixed signals, or teaching him that when he gets scolded, he can run to dad for pity and sympathy. Again, when I call my dad out on it, his excuse is "it's my house, you can't tell me what to do. Show some compassion."
    -my dad doesn't believe in this whole mermaiding hobby. He thinks no one around my nautical themed city would hire a mermaid for anything. Well let me tell you something, today I saw the "Ripley's" aquarium truck in the canal park area near the lake, and apparently, Ripley's helped us build our very aquarium. I've been doing everything I know how to do to raise money for a Raven tail so I can follow my dream and put a smile on people's faces. I've set up an indiegogo account, (feel free to contribute, perks are worth it, link in my signature) I'm still offering custom etched glass, I've been saving up money from work like crazy, and I've even started...-shudder- donating plasma. Yet with me trying do hard, my dad still believes this is a phase in my life. He constanly reminds me every day about how no one will sponsor me, no one will donate to my cause, and even though one of the businesses here hired a jack sparrow impersonator for an event and it was one of the biggest money raisers the city has ever had, no one would ever be interested in hiring a mermaid.

Dad problems. -rolls eyes-

Oh yeah. And even though I've prepared myself with a 28 slide PowerPoint and a 4 page report about the mermaiding industry and why companies should sponsor me, I haven't gotten a single call back from any of the places I've inquired about. I called back a few and they said they still had to talk to their managers, but it's just an excuse. The manager of my local pharmacy said he'd have to ask the manager of the store. HE IS THE MANAGER OF THE STORE.

Also I'm only 19 and I found stretch marks on my thigh.

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook
    Ayla, Im 20 almost 21 and i have strectch maks on my thighs. It comes with being a lady. they may not look that wonderful, but its a part of you, and you should always embrace who you are.

Second. I hate it when I have a true medical reason for calling out of work and the manager gives me a hard time and tells me that i need a doctors note to prove there was something wrong. Like I have been so close to being like "fuck you" and walking out. I cant stand people who treat you like you're disposable. Like, seriously?! Have you no soul bossman?
    I would also like to point out the fact that I am obviously way mature for my age because when going to dinner with other friends my age I have to stop them from throwing ice at eachother and drawing male genitalia on the table. :/ Really? how old are we again?! I'm also starting to seriously hate the fact that it seems like my dreams of getting a tail are slipping away more and more each day. I'll keep dreaming. But i'm sick of people telling me im rediculous!!!

end rant.
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

Mermaid Rillia

Just feel like bitching because my I'm in the middle of a move and that's just been eating away at what's left of my nerves for a few weeks. Been living in a hotel for over a week and eating out for a little longer than that, so my stomach is hating me very much despite me picking the healthier choices when I have the option and giving it herbs to sooth it. I had a DELICIOUS salad with actual raspberries in the vinaigrette and on the salad today btw, it was $14 though O_O Small town restaurants, yay. The apartment we applied to is taking too long to process our applications so we're spending more money on the hotel, and the moving company says we can get our stuff on the 7th at the very soonest. The weather here sucks- their summer is like San Diego's winter- and I'm looking at a possible 2 hr commute to school (partially on a freezing 1 hr ferry ride) because of my husband's work. Starting to lose it over here!!! X_x

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    I hate people who say, "you know?" at the end of every sentence. My bf has started doing that since he started play Eve every freaking day, every second he can spare to it. And then he tells me how boring life is... if you are glued to the pc, yeah, live gets boring indeed.
    He also is a teacher who thinks everybody is stupid, so he has to explain everything in almost baby language. That really irritates me. Or the fact that he keeps getting louder on teamspeak while it doesn't matter how loud you talk, they won't listen if they don't want too.
    Or that I have to keep repeating me, because he has 'super' earphones that block out the sound from outside.

End of bf annoyance rant. I do still love him though
    Your imagination is your only limit

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    I hate the chicks my husband works with. They are crazy, annoying bitches who think it's cute to flirt with him because he's THE ONLY intelligent, good looking man in the office who isn't over 60. And then they do the "tee-hee, you're hubby is cute," shit to me when/if I'm there. It doesn't annoy me because I think he's gonna go off and cheat on me, it annoys me because these gals are his CO-WORKERS, they are supposed to behave like PROFESSIONALS, and they DON'T. What's worse is that they do this shit, and my husband, who used to work with all men, now has the idea that this small handful of dumb chicks is an accurate representation of how ALL WOMEN ARE. To top it all off, they do the high-pitched cutesy baby talk shit. Some of these women are over 40. WTF??
    Lastly, I hate it when people see me in the grocery store with my three girls (the younger two are 3 and 18 months) and say "looks like you have your hands full!" I swear if I had a nickle for every time
    I have heard that I'd be rich. I just wanna look at these people and say "No shit!"
    Formerly known as NikkiLee

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    Lastly, I hate it when people see me in the grocery store with my three girls (the younger two are 3 and 18 months) and say "looks like you have your hands full!"
    I have seven children, three by birth and four by adoption. My oldest son, now 18 has cerebral palsy and uses a power wheelchair. My oldest daughter, also 18, has spina bifida and uses hand crutches. I have an 11-year old son diagnosed with mild spina bifida and an 10-year old son diagnosed with mild CP. We have a 10-passenger van with a wheelchair lift, which we use whenever we all want to travel in the same car.

As you can imagine, we get our share of "Are you a 'home'? "

There are times I wish I could be normal.

There are times I wish I could be normal.

Normal is a setting on a washing machine. I have discovered that the most "normal" people I have known are also the most screwed up. Be different! as Dr. Suess said "those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind,"

I love that quote SO much, Lotus.

Yeeah...I just poured out my soul in this post but I realized maybe it's not such a good idea to post it all here, so I edited it out. Too complicated and too involved, and person I'm having problems with might see it here. I've been having problems with a certain friend. If anybody actually wants to know about it or would be willing to talk, feel free to pm me, but I feel like I just can't bitch it out...not even here.
    Last edited by LittleTreasure; 07-07-2012 at 01:50 AM.

I cannot stand it when I am stood up... and worse, I can't stand it when I'm stood up and my instincts told me it was going to happen before I agreed on the date to begin with. Someday I'll learn to go with my gut, but until then, I'll keep letting myself down.

There are many other things, but I'll discuss them later.

That I have a headache before work. It always happens.

I hate when people use the F-word when it's not necessary. Granted, IMHO there are very few times that call for profanity, but...really? When you're talking in normal conversation and it goes like this:

Me: "How are you?"
    Them: "F***in great!"
    Me: "...that's good...any reason?"
    Them: "I F****in got a f******in internship!"
    Me: "That's fantastic! I thought you were going to have to wait longer to find out. How did you know so fast?"
    Them: "I was walking down the F*****in street and bumped into the f******in guy in charge! And I f****in asked him if I f*****in got the job, only I didn't really f****in say that because with him I gotta watch my f*****in mouth..."

You get the gist.

Really? What in heaven's name does that word add to the story? All it does is make me want to punch you in your "F***in mouth."

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Bellasea's Avatar
    So I will probably offend some people with what I'm about to say, but I will continue anyway cause I'm pissed.

So, one of the lakes, Duck Lake, by where I live is great for swimming. There is a channel (not a boat channel, so shallow that while in my tail I had to army crawl through it) that connects it to Lake Michigan. Duck Lake drops off really quick, so its great for using a monofin b/c I can get to like 5 or 6 ft without being too far from shore.

Also, I am a very catious swimmer. I know my limits. I don't swim in Lake Michigan after storms because of rip currents. I don't even go past my knees if the water is rough, just because I never want to put myself in a situtaion that might put me in danger.

So anyways, in the past two weeks two 18 yr olds drowned in Duck Lake while swimming across. Both sets of parents admitted that their sons were not strong swimmers. Now, I'm pissed b/c the whoel communtiy is going to be all hyped up on this water saftey bit . when like 3 weeks ago some parents bitched me out b/c I warned them about letting their ten-year olds swim in Lake Michigan after we had just had like 2 weeks straight of storms. The kids were out by the sandbar, which i will admit is a lot of fun to be when the waves are white capping, but not the safest place to be at age ten while there is a chance of rip curretns. But I'm upset, becasue the next time I decide to go to Duck Lake and swim in either my tail or monofin, I will probably be bitched out about endangering myself and other shit. Also, the county is takling about shuttifn the beach, and possibly setting up places where you can only swim. Which upsets me cause those areas won't include the nice stretch for doing laps for triathalon training. I am really just upset over the whole hype about how 'dangerous' the lake is.
    Last edited by Bellasea; 07-10-2012 at 01:09 AM.
    Tenacity.

That sucks Bellasea. A few stupid people always ruin it for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    I hate when people use the F-word when it's not necessary. Granted, IMHO there are very few times that call for profanity, but...really? When you're talking in normal conversation and it goes like this:

Me: "How are you?"
    Them: "F***in great!"
    Me: "...that's good...any reason?"
    Them: "I F****in got a f******in internship!"
    Me: "That's fantastic! I thought you were going to have to wait longer to find out. How did you know so fast?"
    Them: "I was walking down the F*****in street and bumped into the f******in guy in charge! And I f****in asked him if I f*****in got the job, only I didn't really f****in say that because with him I gotta watch my f*****in mouth..."

You get the gist.

Really? What in heaven's name does that word add to the story? All it does is make me want to punch you in your "F***in mouth."
    I try hard to never swear. It's classier.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrenia View Post
    I was a district manager of a video game store. I play more video games than I care to say, but I don't brag about them. So I'm going to have to agree with you.
    I have a PS3, Wii, and xbox... I have 7 kids. I also have not personally touched any video game in years. I just don't think they are fun, anymore. I don't want a game that's sole activity is fighting, killing, shooting, and the like. I take no joy in that. I want more games like Myst, but a tad more exciting. Give me games where the goal is exploration and discovery. I want to explore the pyramids, investigate a rainforest, or discover Atlantis. I do NOT want to use guns to kill robots or kung fu to dismember opponents.

That being said, my 11-year old son ONLY want to play kung fu games. He absolutely HATES it when I take him to Gamestop, as I enjoy asking for games that don't exist. "Do you have Pan Flute Hero? No? How about Sweeney Todd for the Wii? No? Never mind. How about a game where I play the fish and get to pull fishermen out of their boats? No again? This IS a game store, isn't it?"
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

I do NOT want to use guns to kill robots or kung fu to dismember opponents.
    I get that- I think there are quite a few games that go too far with the "kill 'em all" thing. That being said, my husband still plays war games from time to time. I think for him it's more of an outlet for how much he misses the Army though. And he never plays when the girls are up, so they don't see or hear any of it. Now for my next tiny rant....
    Lately, people have been calling the restaurant where I work asking what time we close. I tell them we CLOSE at 9, but we usually STOP SEATING at 830. I always get this response- "oh, ok, well we will be there WAY before then," Then, at 8:59, the people who called earlier show up and want a table. We politely tell them we stopped seating half an hour ago. Then they argue with us about how "the girl on the phone said you close at 9," usually right to my face, and since I'm "THE GIRL ON THE PHONE," I tell them even more politely that I told them we USUALLY STOP SEATING AT 830. Then I get a lecture about how they drove to the restaurant to eat and because I LIED TO THEM, now they have to go hungry..... I'm really sorry to swear, but, WHAT THE HELL?
    People come in all the time and treat us like we are their own personal servants. Like "what do you mean you don't want to start up all the woks and grills and fryers again one minute before close so I can have my Kung Pao chicken?" "why did you sweep and mop and do all your side work and clean the entire kitchen? Didn't you know I was coming???" I could SLAP these people. And you know, the really sad thing about these types is this- my boss and his family are extremely accommodating people, and nine times out of ten, if you ask Jason nicely for something, he'll make exceptions. But people are just rude and downright insulting and then they go on the local internet forum and spread rumors like we have gone out of business or they saw a rat in the kitchen (which you can't see from the dining room) and all because they chose to ignore "the girl on the phone" when she gave them fair warning that we stop seating early. GRRRR.