Page 403 of 430 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra1337 View Post
    This morning I had an ultrasound done for surrogacy. The embryo's size was fine but the heart rate was low and hard to find. After talking with the doctors they said I'm going to have another ultrasound on 4/6 to see which way this pregnancy is going to go because as of right now it could go either way. Knowing that I could suffer another miscarriage (even though the doctors stress it is once again the embryos not me) really upsets me but I'm trying to stay positive so the stress doesn't make anything bad happen.
    Wishing you the best Hydra it must be hard going through that but remember the lord has a plan for everything.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    Good luck, Hydra.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I hope you get good news when that day arrives.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

So I went to the ER last night when I started bleeding. I did not miscarry but I'm definitely at risk due to a hemorrhage under the placenta so now I'm on bed rest.

deviantArt
    Etsy
    (Now offering custom tail designs!)

I hope things starts turning better for you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra1337 View Post
    So I went to the ER last night when I started bleeding. I did not miscarry but I'm definitely at risk due to a hemorrhage under the placenta so now I'm on bed rest.

Survivor of cyberbullies

*hug* Hydra.

Thank you all for the support. It means so much with all the stress from this situation.

deviantArt
    Etsy
    (Now offering custom tail designs!)

I am working on an individual scale tail project and I'm so close to being done. Yet the past few times I've gone to work on it my anxiety gets the better of me and i suddenly feel like every task is monumental. It's so frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally understand that Indie. I've been putting off my tail for a week now because I need to sew on the fins and fluke. Not sure why but I just can't bring myself to do it. But it takes five minutes? Silly brain.
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Senior Member Pod of Cali WaterDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidIndie View Post
    I am working on an individual scale tail project and I'm so close to being done. Yet the past few times I've gone to work on it my anxiety gets the better of me and i suddenly feel like every task is monumental. It's so frustrating

I'm in the same spot, I just need to cast the fluke and belly scales and assemble the tail but I am freaking out a bit about the next few steps.

Well as miserable is it is to be stuck at least were in it together!! I'm going to really try and motivate myself to push through this last stretch. I believe in you guys!

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    Urgh... I went to my bi weekly checkup for my pregnancy, I'm 34 weeks now and everything is going fine for me and the baby. All check ups have been good so far. But as we sat there talking about how and were I wanted to give birth she suddenly tells me that I can't give birth in a bath at home, while she knew that's what I wanted from the start. She said that I could sit in the bath until the time was that the baby was to be born and then I had to move to a bed to go into labour. The only option I have now to give birth in a bath is to go to the hospital where they have a special bath that they can empty quickly in case something goes wrong.

I was taken aback by that so much that when I got home I burst out in tears. I could really slap them for not telling me this earlier, cause then I would have adjusted my plans without pressure or fear of making a wrong decision.
    Your imagination is your only limit

Member Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South
    I will be moving this summer, most likely to Virginia.

Visit Mermaid Lanier's Youtube Channel
    My dad is in the ER this morning because his heart jacked up again. He's been having issues for years, so they went in and did an ablation, which is a mini-surgery that allows them to kill off specific nerves in the heart. It must not have worked. I don't know much now, but it's a mix of scary and irritating that it's come back again.

Lanier, I hope he alright and gets better. I'm very sorry to hear

Survivor of cyberbullies

Member Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South
    I will be moving this summer, most likely to Virginia.

Visit Mermaid Lanier's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Lanier, I hope he alright and gets better. I'm very sorry to hear
    Thank you, Slim. It looks like they were able to shock him back into rhythm, but it would be nice if they could find a way to prevent it from happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurin Luna View Post
    Urgh... I went to my bi weekly checkup for my pregnancy, I'm 34 weeks now and everything is going fine for me and the baby. All check ups have been good so far. But as we sat there talking about how and were I wanted to give birth she suddenly tells me that I can't give birth in a bath at home, while she knew that's what I wanted from the start. She said that I could sit in the bath until the time was that the baby was to be born and then I had to move to a bed to go into labour. The only option I have now to give birth in a bath is to go to the hospital where they have a special bath that they can empty quickly in case something goes wrong.

I was taken aback by that so much that when I got home I burst out in tears. I could really slap them for not telling me this earlier, cause then I would have adjusted my plans without pressure or fear of making a wrong decision.
    Who told you that? Nurse, doctor, or your midwife?

(Because doctors will do almost anything to prevent a patient from going the home birth route)

B!TC# IT OUT!

I got proof an admin in the Pod group is abusing her power . It took one admin to allow me in the group and the other admin removes every comment I make. Everyone that knows me knows I never do anything bad.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Your comments on MY THREAD were not relevant. And those were the only ones removed besides the comment that violated the rules.

B!TC# IT OUT!

Nerine I don't mean to call someone else on here but explain please. Carpooling isn't against the rules and looking to share rides. Mentioning where I plan to get my future tail means I'm excited about my future goal to swim in the south isn't no more advertising than you mentioning in a separate post why you took down your mermaid page because of your job. I'm asking for fairness. I got what I believe is proof, I'm not stating faults on here as I want answer. If you don't want me to go to meetup on there, say so. I submitted my proof including unread message. I'll be happy to discuss this in private messages or on the group. If I may ask, why did you ban me from joining 2 separate groups in the past before I could even comment in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by NerineArcticMermaid View Post
    Your comments on MY THREAD were not relevant. And those were the only ones removed besides the comment that violated the rules.
    Last edited by Slim; 04-02-2017 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Bad spelling and grammar

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    *rolls eyes*

Slim I am sorry you're having that experience, you should message one of the Mernetwork admins as they're the ones who set up the pods and delegated admins for each group.

Page 403 of 430 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413 ... LastLast