Page 411 of 430 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

So I have a serious problem with things being made from "natural rubber", but not being labelled as what they truly are. Then I have to argue with people who think they know more than I do.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_rubber

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Can someone get me a "grow up faster card" ? That would be FAbULOus

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Be careful what you ask for. I joked that once in high school. I went from 5'1" to 6'3" in a 1.5 years and my back has the stretch marks to prove this. Thank goodness I haven't grown more since.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharina View Post
    Can someone get me a "grow up faster card" ? That would be FAbULOus
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Be careful what you ask for. I joked that once in high school. I went from 5'1" to 6'3" in a 1.5 years and my back has the stretch marks to prove this. Thank goodness I haven't grown more since.
    I agree, I grew 4 inches in around 6 months and have stretch marks on my lower back.

Sometimes I wish that I was older, but at the same time I miss my childhood.

Sent from my ShellPhone using Tapatalk

Psh I've been the same height since I was in fourth grade I would LOVE to grow just another three inches in height.

Oh carp I only said that so I could move out of my house (my family is getting on my nerves)
    And get a job. I'd work at Publix but I don't have my anxeity meds yet so yeeeesaahhh that's not happening right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharina View Post
    Oh carp I only said that so I could move out of my house (my family is getting on my nerves)
    And get a job. I'd work at Publix but I don't have my anxeity meds yet so yeeeesaahhh that's not happening right now.
    I feel you.

This is my own personal vent because I don't have anyone i can talk to about this. Don't you guys just hate it when someone wants you to do something but rather than asking you in a positive way then encouraging you. They just tell you, you need to do it now and quickly. Then every day multiple times a day they find a way to negatively passive aggressively hint that you need to do that thing?

I have very very high anxiety and things loop through my head endlessly and I have to try very hard to break out of that loop and stop obsessing. It's not like I am ever going to forget what I need to do even with out the constant negative reminders. And I will feel like shite about myself and guilty that I haven't done it and ashamed because I am disappointing them. Witch only causes my initial problem to spiral more out of control

i think it would be better if that person said hey I support you and I am going to help you even if it's just saying something nice about you once in a while.

and I am afraid to tell them this because I don't want them to get upset with me and I don't want a confrontation.

witch makes me feel like a horrible ugly person who doesn't deserve goodness hope or love. Like a disappointment and a failer.

Does anyone one else ever feel this way??? It's very hard for me to deal with this on my own. Sometimes I just want to break down and cry but I know that won't accomplish anything so I am sad and frustrated. Just looking for someone to vent to figured this might be the thread for it.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Summerlilly's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Summerlilly On Twitter
    So I'm on vacation in NB right now, and our cottage is right next to Parlee Beach. It's normally beautiful all the time, but UGHHH this year the STUPID government people and the overabundance of tourists is causing the water in the bay and at the beach to be super duper polluted, so there are signs everywhere like "water not safe for swimming" and "do not swim". IT SUCKS. I'm sorry to be so salty, (unlike the ocean here BECAUSE IT TURNS OUT ITS WAY OVER THE LEVELS OF FECAL BACTERIA FROM THE CAMPSITES) but I'm so pissed off. I brought my two fabric tails, my Fin Fun and my Mermaid Kat, and I can't swim in them until we drive back to Quebec and stop at a hotel that will hopefully have a pool... to make matters worse, my shell top is too small because I made it last year with a bra base that was already too small, and my Fin Fun (that I only received about a month ago) that I've only swum in twice, already has a massive hole in the ankle for no reason, and the waistband came unstitched without me even pulling on it... I know my problems are small and irrelevant compared to other people's, but the ocean here is super polluted and that's super terrible for everyone in general... AND NO ONE'S TRYING TO FIX IT

My problems are really stupid but I had to rant somewhere...
    Last edited by Mermaid Summerlilly; 07-28-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    beep boop get some soup

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    My dad is pissed at me because I only got a B- on my final test for my summer class. He told me I'm pathetic and full of excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Previously know as KellyMermaid*

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    Wildfires. Stupid, horrible sun blocking summer ruining wildfire smoke. It bloody looks like a different planet here, orange sun and all. It's bad enough that the beach is polluted thanks to people dumping raw sewage into the inlet but now the sun's gone and precious forests are on fire. What kind of rain dance does one even need to do to quell this!?

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    A B- is great. Sorry but I don't agree with your dad being pissed. You tried and he should be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Clara View Post
    My dad is pissed at me because I only got a B- on my final test for my summer class. He told me I'm pathetic and full of excuses.

When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Clara View Post

I agree with Slim. He should be proud of you no matter what you make.

Our teacher once explained to us if a class is taught at a correct rigor a majority of the class should recieve C's (so in a class of fifteen: 2-A's, 3-B's, 5-C's, 3-D's, 2-F's). Considering that scale your grade would be above the average. (Hope that made sense. )

Okay so I don't want to start more drama but I seriously need to vent about something. So I will refer to the others with fake names.
    Sooooo, a few weeks back i went to the post office to check if my new monofin has arrived. It was a week past arrival date and i didn't have the tracking number. I called the office but no answer so i went up there to check. The post office mentioned it may have gone into another mermaid (with a very very similar name's) po box because we were working together and friends and they new that and the package had no last names just "Mermaid Kelly" on it. So, they say its not there, that they couldnt find it (they checked 3 times) and said they may have put it into the other Mermaid's box by mistake but they cannot go into the box with out their permission or someone who has a key to her box. At this point i tried contacting finis for the tracking number to make sure its there and contacted the other mermaids friends who are on her box as the owner (with the similar name) is off island all the way across the country. I still text her asking if she has received it and basically asked her friends who are on the box if they see it let me know and if they could get it to me if they did receive it. The owner HATES me so she of course accused me of trying to go into her box with out permission and saying her friends are watching me (which is triggering because a week prior my ex from florida flew in and he always stalked my social media after i blocked him and said similar things to what she says. She doesnt know that and she wouldn't care so i never bring that to her attention). So after her little freak out and after i left the post office, i block her number again and my mom ended up getting in contact with finis about surprising me with a new monofin. They send a new one to her and they come visit me so I FINALLY GOT MY MONOFIN!! And i love it. Then the other morning i get a phone call, from other mermaids friend and a girl i work with at a restaurant saying that because the monofin was sitting there FOR OVER A MONTH it was a $30 fee. She wanted me to pay her back and pick up my monofin but my thoughts were "if yall would have checked the box and got me the fin when i f**king asked there wouldn't be a fee!" So I politely tell her i already got a new monofin & she can just keep this one. It really frustrates me because they caused a big scene and made me out to be some terrible person trying to steal their mail when i knew my mail was in their box and made me feel sh*tty for it when i was right the entire time. Its sooo annoying but I'm so glad i have my fin now. Anyways i just really needed to vent this out here because i was getting so irritated and didn't want to start anything with anyone by bringing this girl up again. Hopefully this is the last bs thing she tries to pull lol

Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes!

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Arking View Post
    Wildfires. Stupid, horrible sun blocking summer ruining wildfire smoke. It bloody looks like a different planet here, orange sun and all. It's bad enough that the beach is polluted thanks to people dumping raw sewage into the inlet but now the sun's gone and precious forests are on fire. What kind of rain dance does one even need to do to quell this!?
    Are you ok out there Arking?

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Are you ok out there Arking?
    Fine fine...just hanging out taking selfies
    Attachment 41814

Definitely not what I wanted to see at 2am, but happy you're hanging in there!

Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Attachment 41814
    Lolol

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

When you question why a particular group gets to talk about oppressing and harassing people that are different from them, and they jump on you. Then other people, who have absolutely nothing to do with it, are not admins, and really have nothing to do with anything think they somehow have to mediate and further oppress. Not cool. Really not cool. And why the hell doesn't the block function really block people?

Attachment 41814
    That's horrible! I hope things get better for you.

Page 411 of 430 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast