Page 413 of 430 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,260 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    Yes please, time to move back to Crystal River FL right about now.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Maybe not exactly the right thread but I just need to get this out of my system. It's 3:26 am here and I can't sleep. I told my mom one of my friends is suicidal and we agreed on telling their mother to try to get her help again and I'm so nervous she's gonna be pissed or that I'm actually just making it worse... I'd rather have her be pissed than be dead but you know, I'm scared she'll feel betrayed and do it anyway

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Sorry to hear but you did the right thing by notifying.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidrobynn View Post
    Maybe not exactly the right thread but I just need to get this out of my system. It's 3:26 am here and I can't sleep. I told my mom one of my friends is suicidal and we agreed on telling their mother to try to get her help again and I'm so nervous she's gonna be pissed or that I'm actually just making it worse... I'd rather have her be pissed than be dead but you know, I'm scared she'll feel betrayed and do it anyway
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

You did the right thing. Your friend should thank you for it down the line.

Then you are a true friend, and I hope your friend will appreciate that you want her alive. She might be pissed off but she's in a really bad place right now, and hopefully she'll come to see that this is a sign that there are people who love her dearly. Kudos to you for making such a tough decision!
    Beautiful beaded tops and silicone fins and flukes for enhancing your tail at my Etsy shop: Fancy Fish Fashions!
    Follow me on Facebook

Is there any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Is there any updates?

Not yet, her mother isn't replying. We only have her instagram so mom dropped her cell number in a pm asking her mother to contact her but we haven't heard anything yet :/

Add Arking on Facebook
    Setting up my camera to record the eclipse and get some HD video and photography. Haven't seen one of these in over a decade should be a great event but lo and behold, my memory cards are full and batteries are dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Arking View Post
    Setting up my camera to record the eclipse and get some HD video and photography. Haven't seen one of these in over a decade should be a great event but lo and behold, my memory cards are full and batteries are dead!
    This struggle is real. I got no photos from the spring trip yesterday as the battery in my camera exploded. Camera is no good

Survivor of cyberbullies

Add Arking on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Smaller spaces can be a challenge that's for sure. I'm walking around a 6'X8' canvas in the middle of my living room floor and the makings of a silicone tail on the kitchen floor. It forces me to kick the art projects in the ass to clear up space. Don't even get me started on the Halloween costume allocated to the bedroom.
    Arking, it sounds like you need to get away to somewhere a little more tropical.
    Follow up, so in the crummy weather I taught myself to repair my vintage radio BUT
    in all my cleaning this week I lost the components to build my AM radio transmitter. It never ends I tell you. Small apartment but many many places for things to vanish.

You must have a cat in that apartment that sneaking the stuff out.

Follow up, so in the crummy weather I taught myself to repair my vintage radio BUT
    in all my cleaning this week I lost the components to build my AM radio transmitter. It never ends I tell you. Small apartment but many many places for things to vanish.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr
    Why do so many cisgender people think they know more about my gender identity than I do? They have this idea that all gender non-conforming people should fit into this 'masculine, soft innocent smol person' and god forbid you don't wear a binder bc then you're just lying for attention... like, newsflash, I'm the genderqueer one, not the cis fuck who has this offensive, fetishizing idea of what I "should" be!

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by gay-mermaid.memory View Post
    Why do so many cisgender people think they know more about my gender identity than I do? They have this idea that all gender non-conforming people should fit into this 'masculine, soft innocent smol person' and god forbid you don't wear a binder bc then you're just lying for attention... like, newsflash, I'm the genderqueer one, not the cis fuck who has this offensive, fetishizing idea of what I "should" be!
    So sorry that happens to you, I promise not all cisgenders are like that. Some are really ignorant people though :/

So sorry that happens to you, I promise not all cisgenders are like that. Some are really ignorant people though :/
    oh, yea dude, i know some rlly great cis people, some of them are close friends of mine! queer cis people get fetishized as well by straight people all the time, just sucks, ya know?

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by gay-mermaid.memory View Post
    oh, yea dude, i know some rlly great cis people, some of them are close friends of mine! queer cis people get fetishized as well by straight people all the time, just sucks, ya know?
    Yeah, I like not to generalise ^^" I prefer dividing the world by good and bad people than straight, gay, black, white and everything. And there are some really bad people out there, so sorry that you had to come across them :/ I hope they'll grow up soon enough.

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Yes please, time to move back to Crystal River FL right about now.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using MerNetwork mobile app
    Yes please...or further south.

Add Arking on Facebook
    I got an email a certain fish-man quoted and replied to something I said but then poof it's not here. What kinda drama did you start up now Keiris? :P

Edit: Now I'm wondering if it wasn't drama but rather something so scandalous it had to be deleted.

Yeah, I like not to generalise ^^" I prefer dividing the world by good and bad people than straight, gay, black, white and everything. And there are some really bad people out there, so sorry that you had to come across them :/ I hope they'll grow up soon enough.
    Thats the thing though, i see this with adults quite often! Grown adults who think it's okay to see queer people as nothing more than a check on their 'so w0ke l0l!!!' list, its like when straight women desperately search for a 'Gay Best Friend', or when they have bachelorette parties at gay bars, and get upset when women flirt with them, because to them, queer people are nothing more than some spectacle..people like this don't realize they're being extremely offensive, they think they're 'true allies' by treating queer people as a sexual fantasy....sorry, it just makes me so uncomfortable, because i see it everywhere i go. even in the queer community, queer-cis people who fetishize trans* people... perhaps i should take this to the LGBT+ thread, but I dont wanna clog up a safe space with upsetting stuff...

I got an email a certain fish-man quoted and replied to something I said but then poof it's not here. What kinda drama did you start up now Keiris? :P

Edit: Now I'm wondering if it wasn't drama but rather something so scandalous it had to be deleted.
    oh it accidentally got moved when Iona was cleaning the thread lol
    The SeaGlass Siren

Add Arking on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    oh it accidentally got moved when Iona was cleaning the thread lol
    Ah shucks, well there goes the mental images I had...

Page 413 of 430 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423 ... LastLast