Page 417 of 430 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I did it again. I feel like a barnacle brain. I'm too darn emotional.

First I would like to say that there is only one person connected to the mercommunity that I have negative opinions about. Allen Sherod earned these negative opinions over a pointless argument that started out with me sticking my nose into something I shouldn't have even if he posted something EXTREMELY racist and continues to publicly share things so incredibly filled with hate... but I digress.

I have this impulsive behavior that usually involves me arguing with someone that I say sharing something that I perceived as negative... I'm not wrong with how I feel, but I just can't seem to stop myself from getting mixed up in stuff. So, I don't know... this time I got in an argument over tail maker thread.

I do not want to restart any of the discussion that happened in the past. I just... inside my heart, I just want people to get along and be nice, and I sometimes feel like I need to balance out negativity with something positive or at least defend someone or a group of people when I see something I think is wrong. I've never actually felt like anyone except that one person was ever someone who intended to be malicious. Not once. Even in my mood swing the summer I joined the community. I felt in my heart that everyone was good... that they did not have ill will towards me... I guess that's why I spent more than a year feeling guilty for what I did when I lost control...

I'm someone that's very quick to defend someone, but I can be really dumb about it. I'm just a guy overflowing with strong emotions. The desire to see people get along and to make good friends... I want to be helpful and supportive. I want to move mountains for people if it would help them. A wise guy once told me I spread myself to thin trying to extend myself to support others... My job is to clean up after customers and coworkers, I've been spreading myself thin as I try to help my mom while she's recovering from surgery... I shoulder more financial burdens than I would need to. I don't let my mom help me because if I can't do something for her I want her to be able to do something for herself... I made myself sick with worry the day leading up to Rocky's death. I...I expended almost my entire savings to make him feel better... When I try to help, I give it everything I have until nothing is left. Even though I feel drained... I'm still overextending myself... I'm trying to help... I'm trying to do good, but I keep getting consumed by my emotions.

You see, I give and don't take. I sometimes make mistakes trying to do good. Sometimes I am doing good, but I give everything... I expend my emotions, my physical strength, my will, my health, my soul for others... I know it's a problem, but I can't stop myself. I can't ignore stepping in where I perceive a problem, negativity, or something exists... I'm a barnacle brain, an emotional guy. A guy that has his heart dragging him around from one thing to the next... Shadow, Rocky, and Ezie have always returned what I have given... I don't know where I would be without them... I'm tired, and I need sleep. I need to stop expending myself for others. I need to somehow stop caring about stuff that I should just stay out of.

Hugs

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lotusauriel View Post
    Hugs

Thank you. I should probably try to concentrate on myself for now. Losing Rocky took a lot more out of me than I thought. I really wish I knew how to walk away from stuff.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using MerNetwork mobile app

Hun, you're good. I don't think anyone took it personally. It's gonna be okay, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Aegean View Post
    Hun, you're good. I don't think anyone took it personally. It's gonna be okay, okay?
    I guess I'm complaining because I feel like I made a mistake that I seem to repeat over and over again. So, I'm upset with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Dylan Zalrian View Post
    I did it again. I feel like a barnacle brain. I'm too darn emotional.

First I would like to say that there is only one person connected to the mercommunity that I have negative opinions about. Allen Sherod earned these negative opinions over a pointless argument that started out with me sticking my nose into something I shouldn't have even if he posted something EXTREMELY racist and continues to publicly share things so incredibly filled with hate... but I digress.

I have this impulsive behavior that usually involves me arguing with someone that I say sharing something that I perceived as negative... I'm not wrong with how I feel, but I just can't seem to stop myself from getting mixed up in stuff. So, I don't know... this time I got in an argument over tail maker thread.

I do not want to restart any of the discussion that happened in the past. I just... inside my heart, I just want people to get along and be nice, and I sometimes feel like I need to balance out negativity with something positive or at least defend someone or a group of people when I see something I think is wrong. I've never actually felt like anyone except that one person was ever someone who intended to be malicious. Not once. Even in my mood swing the summer I joined the community. I felt in my heart that everyone was good... that they did not have ill will towards me... I guess that's why I spent more than a year feeling guilty for what I did when I lost control...

I'm someone that's very quick to defend someone, but I can be really dumb about it. I'm just a guy overflowing with strong emotions. The desire to see people get along and to make good friends... I want to be helpful and supportive. I want to move mountains for people if it would help them. A wise guy once told me I spread myself to thin trying to extend myself to support others... My job is to clean up after customers and coworkers, I've been spreading myself thin as I try to help my mom while she's recovering from surgery... I shoulder more financial burdens than I would need to. I don't let my mom help me because if I can't do something for her I want her to be able to do something for herself... I made myself sick with worry the day leading up to Rocky's death. I...I expended almost my entire savings to make him feel better... When I try to help, I give it everything I have until nothing is left. Even though I feel drained... I'm still overextending myself... I'm trying to help... I'm trying to do good, but I keep getting consumed by my emotions.

You see, I give and don't take. I sometimes make mistakes trying to do good. Sometimes I am doing good, but I give everything... I expend my emotions, my physical strength, my will, my health, my soul for others... I know it's a problem, but I can't stop myself. I can't ignore stepping in where I perceive a problem, negativity, or something exists... I'm a barnacle brain, an emotional guy. A guy that has his heart dragging him around from one thing to the next... Shadow, Rocky, and Ezie have always returned what I have given... I don't know where I would be without them... I'm tired, and I need sleep. I need to stop expending myself for others. I need to somehow stop caring about stuff that I should just stay out of.
    I had the same problem and still relapse from time to time when I see people post really dumb stuff. But ultimately I found keeping these things in mind helps a lot;
    >A lot of these people have already been in similar arguments and they aren't going to change their mind because I tell them to.
    >Even if they would they won't want to if you're I'm pushy about it.
    >How would my employer react if they ever saw it?
    >What if the situation's more complicated than I realize and I'm the one who changes my mind down the road? (I wouldn't about race issues but I have about politics.) Would I be proud of myself for how I conducted this argument?

Ultimately, a lot of these people have no real power over anything and are a vocal minority. You don't have to engage with them to prove to yourself that you're better than what they're saying.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    I had the same problem and still relapse from time to time when I see people post really dumb stuff. But ultimately I found keeping these things in mind helps a lot;
    >A lot of these people have already been in similar arguments and they aren't going to change their mind because I tell them to.
    >Even if they would they won't want to if you're I'm pushy about it.
    >How would my employer react if they ever saw it?
    >What if the situation's more complicated than I realize and I'm the one who changes my mind down the road? (I wouldn't about race issues but I have about politics.) Would I be proud of myself for how I conducted this argument?

Ultimately, a lot of these people have no real power over anything and are a vocal minority. You don't have to engage with them to prove to yourself that you're better than what they're saying.
    I don't want to prove that I'm better. I just hate seeing people be negative especially when that negativity can just be summed up to an opinion. The main reason I'm upset with myself is because even though I believe I made some fair points I allowed my emotions to cloud my judgement and started to take things way too personally. I should have just said my peace and moved on.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I thinks this is more of a pet peeve but I really hate when people think their hate justify keeping money. I never got the conch shell back when the person said to not worry and I'll be shock of I ever do but do NOT keep the money that was meant to send it back or at least give it to a local friend of mine so can send me my money back. Ugh, whatever happen with people doing the right thing. $15 is two hour of work at minimum wage. 2 hours lost that could had done doing something else. Rant off
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I thinks this is more of a pet peeve but I really hate when people think their hate justify keeping money. I never got the conch shell back when the person said to not worry and I'll be shock of I ever do but do NOT keep the money that was meant to send it back or at least give it to a local friend of mine so can send me my money back. Ugh, whatever happen with people doing the right thing. $15 is two hour of work at minimum wage. 2 hours lost that could had done doing something else. Rant off
    Jason. You intentionally tried to scam me. You used me. You then tried to ruin my reputation. You got me in trouble with the moderators, and got other people to attack me as well. You did all this after I figured out why you kept asking about my credit rating and financial information. At which time you moved on to someone else, who I see the same pattern with.
    As far as the shell goes, you did tell me to keep it. But since you then had someone else ask me about it, I did agree to let her have it. What she does with it, IF she picks it up, is up to her. I asked you for that $15, to cover shipping back to you, because I otherwise was going to do it for free. As the whole transaction was cancelled, since you were scamming me at the time, and did try to ruin my reputation within the community, I am keeping that pocket change, because after the stress and damage you caused, I really don't owe you anything. If anything, it's on hold for any legal fees I may need to pay in case you try anything else. Also. The only reason you are saying anything here and now, is because you saw that I commented on something a while ago, and I have blocked you and changed all of my personal accesses to protect myself from you. You need to leave me alone. At some point people will figure you out.

The first paragraph I'm just going to straight up ignore as I'm not that brilliant to affect the minds of over at least 10 people. You are right at first I did tell you to keep it however you INSISTED you are going to do it anyways so I put good faith back into you and believed you at your own word. I however wasn't notify that you changed your mind after the fact because of the blocks. If the shell is coming back, then I don't want the money. I figured for over 2 months that if the shell was going to come back, it would had done so by now. A reputation is all on the person and a person can instantly fix that. Athena is proving that by making quality tails now and showing the tests to prove they are now quality. Sorry I had to ask someone because of your blocks but at the very end, I do believe you got honor to your words and that you would ensure it got back to me like you insisted.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusauriel View Post
    Jason. You intentionally tried to scam me. You used me. You then tried to ruin my reputation. You got me in trouble with the moderators, and got other people to attack me as well. You did all this after I figured out why you kept asking about my credit rating and financial information. At which time you moved on to someone else, who I see the same pattern with.
    As far as the shell goes, you did tell me to keep it. But since you then had someone else ask me about it, I did agree to let her have it. What she does with it, IF she picks it up, is up to her. I asked you for that $15, to cover shipping back to you, because I otherwise was going to do it for free. As the whole transaction was cancelled, since you were scamming me at the time, and did try to ruin my reputation within the community, I am keeping that pocket change, because after the stress and damage you caused, I really don't owe you anything. If anything, it's on hold for any legal fees I may need to pay in case you try anything else. Also. The only reason you are saying anything here and now, is because you saw that I commented on something a while ago, and I have blocked you and changed all of my personal accesses to protect myself from you. You need to leave me alone. At some point people will figure you out.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    The first paragraph I'm just going to straight up ignore as I'm not that brilliant to affect the minds of over at least 10 people. You are right at first I did tell you to keep it however you INSISTED you are going to do it anyways so I put good faith back into you and believed you at your own word. I however wasn't notify that you changed your mind after the fact because of the blocks. If the shell is coming back, then I don't want the money. I figured for over 2 months that if the shell was going to come back, it would had done so by now. A reputation is all on the person and a person can instantly fix that. Athena is proving that by making quality tails now and showing the tests to prove they are now quality. Sorry I had to ask someone because of your blocks but at the very end, I do believe you got honor to your words and that you would ensure it got back to me like you insisted.
    Wrong. I texted you. You know all this. I have screen shots. We are done. This is obviously just another show to try to convince people that you have been wronged. YOU have not. YOU are the perpetrator here, and probably always. Stop trying to lie to people. I'm done with you. I am done with anyone that actually puts creedence to your lies and attacks. Leave me alone.

Future rants involving other members, vague or not, are best left in the drama thread.

Best wishes in finding a resolution to all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Not a problem and sorry. I assumed the drama thread was more for facebook or other social media platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Whisper View Post
    Future rants involving other members, vague or not, are best left in the drama thread.

Best wishes in finding a resolution to all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Survivor of cyberbullies

So I made two HUGE batches of enchiladas last night and some are too spicy but they are all together in two 5qt casserole dishes so it's like a Russian roulette of spicy. lol

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi Daenerys View Post
    So I made two HUGE batches of enchiladas last night and some are too spicy but they are all together in two 5qt casserole dishes so it's like a Russian roulette of spicy. lol
    Oh man. That is rough. I've definitely been there. Is there perhaps a way you could cool down the spicier ones in the event you pluck on of those for your meal instead of the others?

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyyia View Post
    Oh man. That is rough. I've definitely been there. Is there perhaps a way you could cool down the spicier ones in the event you pluck on of those for your meal instead of the others?
    We bought some premade guacamole (because I was being lazy) it tastes like lemon but it helps a bit. Lol

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr
    The amount of wlw TERFs makes me very reluctant to date cis women.... as a genderqueer lesbian i know there are plenty of women out there who would either try and tell me im not really a lesbian or im not really genderqueer.... the fact i broadly id as queer makes me even more nervous about it...

Quote Originally Posted by gay-mermaid.memory View Post
    The amount of wlw TERFs makes me very reluctant to date cis women.... as a genderqueer lesbian i know there are plenty of women out there who would either try and tell me im not really a lesbian or im not really genderqueer.... the fact i broadly id as queer makes me even more nervous about it...
    I'm so sorry that TERFs are abundant in the wlw community. I can't speak to the community, as I'm straight, but for what it's worth, I know number of cis women who are bi/lesbian and accepting of those who are trans. I hope you'll find such a person someday, if only to redeem your faith in humanity.

Uuuuuuuugh I made some delicious brownies....that got stuck to the pan. Grrr.

Sent from my Pixel using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeka View Post
    I'm so sorry that TERFs are abundant in the wlw community. I can't speak to the community, as I'm straight, but for what it's worth, I know number of cis women who are bi/lesbian and accepting of those who are trans. I hope you'll find such a person someday, if only to redeem your faith in humanity.

Uuuuuuuugh I made some delicious brownies....that got stuck to the pan. Grrr.

Sent from my Pixel using MerNetwork mobile app
    I hate when good brownies do that!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    When you eat a piece of cheesecake, and then are stuck with that nasty taste in your mouth until you can get home and brush your teeth.

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Page 417 of 430 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427 ... LastLast