Results 8,541 to 8,560 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

I wouldn't order from swimtails at the moment anyway
    Take the wave now and know that you're free
    Turn your back on the land face the sea
    Face the wind now so wild and so strong
    When you think of me
    Wave to me and send me a song

No me either. I'm gonna order a tail from fin fun as they have a range that fit the Linden as does the mertailor

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod swordwhale's Avatar
    Follow swordwhale On Twitter Add swordwhale on Facebook
    Follow swordwhale on Tumblr Visit swordwhale's Youtube Channel
    Either the Vancouver mermaid or Nerdmaid Faith did a youtube video on the Swimtails story and its conundrums. The gist I got is they grew too fast to keep up with orders.

I love my Fin Fun stuff, affordable (even for me), works, looks great.

Of course the custom tail makers are a whole nother level of awesome.

Well I just got a message from my doctor that I failed my glucose test. Now I have to go in on Monday and take the 3-4 hour test, take their nasty sugar drink, and get poked every hour. I'm ready for my Merling to be out and in my arms, cause all this doctor stuff with their nasty concoctions and poking needles is getting me a bit upset. Feels like I'm dealing with a Sea Witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Avalynn View Post
    Well I just got a message from my doctor that I failed my glucose test. Now I have to go in on Monday and take the 3-4 hour test, take their nasty sugar drink, and get poked every hour. I'm ready for my Merling to be out and in my arms, cause all this doctor stuff with their nasty concoctions and poking needles is getting me a bit upset. Feels like I'm dealing with a Sea Witch.
    Aww bless you hun not nice. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about 7 years ago and the drs I was with were shit. I just got told to read all the leaflets they gave me. When I switched drs i was told i should have been on meds and i should have had a pneumonia shot. Xx

I just hope it was on off day and I pass the next test easy. I'm going to try and stay away from all things sugary this weekend. Never had any problems before so I'm guessing this is all baby.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Gestational diabetes is a thing. Sometimes it goes away after pregnancy. Sometimes not.
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    My dad has been a massive dick. Tonight he went to eat some tortilla chips, noticed that the bag was almost empty and called me a pig assuming that I ate all of the bag while he was in the shower(which I didn’t btw, my mom at a bunch too). I’m sooo done with his bullshit and to make things worse I share a car with him and he told me I cannot use the car until I lose weight. My dad has always been mentally, verbally and a bit physically abusive(he stopped hitting me when I got out of high school though), but it has gotten worse since he’s retired.
    I have no way to get out of the house because I’m unemployed right now and trying my hardest to find a job, and I don’t have my own car.
    I am just super emotionally hurt and upset, even though I should be used to it by now. My mom barely does anything about his meanness, just said after I tried to talk to her about it that she would talk to him tomorrow about it.
    Sorry for ranting, I’m just super hurt.
    *Previously know as KellyMermaid*

Bless you hunny that's so noticeable or fair. For one calling you names about your weight I itself is bad enough, but it being your dad that's doing this, a man who's supposed to be your protector, who's supposed to help and guide you, is just awful. Your mum needs to frigging help.you and say something to him. My husbands father was mentally and verbally abusive to him all his life, hes was such a quiet withdrawn person when I met him. He hasn't has anything to do with his dad for about 10 years now. He was never invited to our wedding either which really upset him, (good). How does he expect my hubby to want to have a relationship after the abuse. His mum never spoke up either and now him mum has lost him too. Me being me I wouldn't be able.to keep my mouth shut and I'd find something to pick on him about. Do not let him bully you l. I know it will be hard as you live under their roof and they could easily ask you to leave. You rant on here as much as you like and if you need to rant some more I'm a good listening ear and you can find me on Facebook

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod swordwhale's Avatar
    Follow swordwhale On Twitter Add swordwhale on Facebook
    Follow swordwhale on Tumblr Visit swordwhale's Youtube Channel
    It's hard dealing with abusive people. If you are (temporarily) stuck with them, finding some kind of therapy is helpful. You are likely to find a way to independence, to setting boundaries with the jerks, and to self confidence.

What your body is like is none of his business.

Work toward whatever goals YOU need. Aim for active, healthy, eat mostly good stuff... but everyone is a different set of DNA and body chemistry and shape. You do you.

Your mom is probably feeling stuck too, and it sounds like her way of dealing with it is to do nothing. She may be lacking self confidence too.

Just keep swimming swimming swimming...

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    Convo with my dad today
    Dad: “You’ve lies to me for years”
    Me: “You’re physically, mentally and verbally abusive”
    Dad: “You get what you’ve deserved”
    *Previously know as KellyMermaid*

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Clara View Post
    Convo with my dad today
    No one deserves to be abused

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Clara View Post
    Convo with my dad today
    Do everything in your power to GTFO. He's never going to change, and from what I've seen here, the only thing you've done is complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    Do everything in your power to GTFO. He's never going to change, and from what I've seen here, the only thing you've done is complain about it.
    Sorry to change the subject but fancy meeting you here! I just signed up and you were the first person I saw! I’m the girl who recently ordered some of your beautiful oil slick seashells! Thanks for waiting till I had the funds! I can’t wait to receive them! They look amazing! Obviously I’m gonna try my hand at making a bra. They go perfectly with the Andromeda tail I ordered from Fin Folk, which should be shipped soon too! I’m so excited! But I never knew you were into mermaiding. I should have guessed given your shop name and contents lol

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

A mermaid from outside my local pod is bullying one of our groupie photographers. He does free photoshoots for us as a hobby, is nothing but kind, and has taught me a bit about underwater modeling. He once spent a whole day with me and another mermaid during one of our big three-day meetups (there were nearly 100 mermaids there) and just photographed us and chatted. He is not by any means a mervert or collector, and if anyone insinuates that he is, I will be very angry.

The mermaid in question is an out-of-state professional mermaid, has worked for Aquamermaid at one point, and is a swim instructor. She had a photoshoot with our photographer, (again, for FREE mind you) and he taught her how to do underwater reflection shots. She tried her hand at taking a bunch of them in her pool, and sent him all of her photos though he didn't ask for them. Then when he had another photoshoot with a friend of mine, she publicly accused him of art theft and that HE was copying HER even though he's already been doing this style of photography for years. She's also publicly decrying him as "unprofessional" even though he does all of his photoshoots for free.

Fortunately, nobody is believing her where she is currently posting this, but she is a professional mermaid and he just hangs out in our community pod. I'm already furious that she's targeting him with her drama, but I will be even more upset if she goes crying to her instagram followers or however she networks to slander him further. This photographer has been nothing but a blessing to our pod, and she's not even from our community.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    My problem: I want a tail that maybe 3 people in the world own and there's little info about it.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

So my Merling is finally out! YAYA! He is super adorable! Unfortunately on the way out he ripped me up a bit and now I have annoying stitches and have not been able to leave the house for almost a month which is causing me to have cabin fever. I just wanna swim, but can't till the Dr gives me the ok. This Mer has gone without water for far too long!
    Last edited by Mermaid Avalynn; 07-28-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    A mermaid from outside my local pod is bullying one of our groupie photographers. He does free photoshoots for us as a hobby, is nothing but kind, and has taught me a bit about underwater modeling. He once spent a whole day with me and another mermaid during one of our big three-day meetups (there were nearly 100 mermaids there) and just photographed us and chatted. He is not by any means a mervert or collector, and if anyone insinuates that he is, I will be very angry.

The mermaid in question is an out-of-state professional mermaid, has worked for Aquamermaid at one point, and is a swim instructor. She had a photoshoot with our photographer, (again, for FREE mind you) and he taught her how to do underwater reflection shots. She tried her hand at taking a bunch of them in her pool, and sent him all of her photos though he didn't ask for them. Then when he had another photoshoot with a friend of mine, she publicly accused him of art theft and that HE was copying HER even though he's already been doing this style of photography for years. She's also publicly decrying him as "unprofessional" even though he does all of his photoshoots for free.

Fortunately, nobody is believing her where she is currently posting this, but she is a professional mermaid and he just hangs out in our community pod. I'm already furious that she's targeting him with her drama, but I will be even more upset if she goes crying to her instagram followers or however she networks to slander him further. This photographer has been nothing but a blessing to our pod, and she's not even from our community.
    She doesn't sound professional at all.

Page 428 of 430 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430 LastLast