Page 429 of 429 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429
Results 8,561 to 8,567 of 8567

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

So my Merling is finally out! YAYA! He is super adorable! Unfortunately on the way out he ripped me up a bit and now I have annoying stitches and have not been able to leave the house for almost a month which is causing me to have cabin fever. I just wanna swim, but can't till the Dr gives me the ok. This Mer has gone without water for far too long!
    Last edited by Mermaid Avalynn; 07-29-2019 at 12:40 AM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    A mermaid from outside my local pod is bullying one of our groupie photographers. He does free photoshoots for us as a hobby, is nothing but kind, and has taught me a bit about underwater modeling. He once spent a whole day with me and another mermaid during one of our big three-day meetups (there were nearly 100 mermaids there) and just photographed us and chatted. He is not by any means a mervert or collector, and if anyone insinuates that he is, I will be very angry.

The mermaid in question is an out-of-state professional mermaid, has worked for Aquamermaid at one point, and is a swim instructor. She had a photoshoot with our photographer, (again, for FREE mind you) and he taught her how to do underwater reflection shots. She tried her hand at taking a bunch of them in her pool, and sent him all of her photos though he didn't ask for them. Then when he had another photoshoot with a friend of mine, she publicly accused him of art theft and that HE was copying HER even though he's already been doing this style of photography for years. She's also publicly decrying him as "unprofessional" even though he does all of his photoshoots for free.

Fortunately, nobody is believing her where she is currently posting this, but she is a professional mermaid and he just hangs out in our community pod. I'm already furious that she's targeting him with her drama, but I will be even more upset if she goes crying to her instagram followers or however she networks to slander him further. This photographer has been nothing but a blessing to our pod, and she's not even from our community.
    She doesn't sound professional at all.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Avalynn View Post
    So my Merling is finally out! YAYA! He is super adorable! Unfortunately on the way out he ripped me up a bit and now I have annoying stitches and have not been able to leave the house for almost a month which is causing me to have cabin fever. I just wanna swim, but can't till the Dr gives me the ok. This Mer has gone without water for far too long!
    Congratulations on your merling! (I hated those episiotomy stitches! Like I was sewn up with barbed wire!)

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    A mermaid from outside my local pod is bullying one of our groupie photographers. He does free photoshoots for us as a hobby, is nothing but kind, and has taught me a bit about underwater modeling. He once spent a whole day with me and another mermaid during one of our big three-day meetups (there were nearly 100 mermaids there) and just photographed us and chatted. He is not by any means a mervert or collector, and if anyone insinuates that he is, I will be very angry.

The mermaid in question is an out-of-state professional mermaid, has worked for Aquamermaid at one point, and is a swim instructor. She had a photoshoot with our photographer, (again, for FREE mind you) and he taught her how to do underwater reflection shots. She tried her hand at taking a bunch of them in her pool, and sent him all of her photos though he didn't ask for them. Then when he had another photoshoot with a friend of mine, she publicly accused him of art theft and that HE was copying HER even though he's already been doing this style of photography for years. She's also publicly decrying him as "unprofessional" even though he does all of his photoshoots for free.

Fortunately, nobody is believing her where she is currently posting this, but she is a professional mermaid and he just hangs out in our community pod. I'm already furious that she's targeting him with her drama, but I will be even more upset if she goes crying to her instagram followers or however she networks to slander him further. This photographer has been nothing but a blessing to our pod, and she's not even from our community.

The photographer guy has a heart of gold and enjoys every minute of taking pictures. He really goes out of his way to make sure everyone gets the best possible picture and amazingly talented. He didn't deserve the bs she put him through. The mermaid in question though, I had her on a Facebook block for over 2 years and it looks like my intuition was right that she into mermaiding for the wrong reason. People were trying to figure out how she thought she was being copied and her response was posting a picture......she couldn't answer the question. I'm just glad he didn't let her get underneath his skin. I hate to see another person do what I had to do last year which was leave the community for a whole year just to avoid a particular mermaid.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Today at the beginning of my lunch break one of my co-workers asked me if I knew my car window was broken. I didn't know what she was talking about so I went outside and someone had busted out my passenger side window and they stole my purse along with everything inside of it, money, credit cards, etc. So most of today was spent calling the bank to deactivate cards, giving a statement to the police, talking with an automotive place about getting my window replaced, cleaning out all the glass in my car, temporarily putting clear plastic over the opening, etc. It's been quite a day. I had a lot of swimming gear in my car including two monofins, a homemade fabric tail, and my GoPro but luckily they broke the window, snatched my purse and that was it.

I park on the side of our building and my desk is right by the wall that I park next to. However, today the machines were running so the thief probably broke my window when the machine was running and none of us inside would have been able to hear the robbery taking place. We don't have windows on that side of the building either. From now on I'll be parking in the front where I can see my car - previously I didn't want to take up customer parking spots but I was told I had better park up front. I am also not going to leave my purse in the car anymore. I don't really like purses but this purse was really cool it was teal and had a western look to it. My Mom gave it to me. Anyways, I'm pretty down about it.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Today at the beginning of my lunch break one of my co-workers asked me if I knew my car window was broken. I didn't know what she was talking about so I went outside and someone had busted out my passenger side window and they stole my purse along with everything inside of it, money, credit cards, etc. So most of today was spent calling the bank to deactivate cards, giving a statement to the police, talking with an automotive place about getting my window replaced, cleaning out all the glass in my car, temporarily putting clear plastic over the opening, etc. It's been quite a day. I had a lot of swimming gear in my car including two monofins, a homemade fabric tail, and my GoPro but luckily they broke the window, snatched my purse and that was it.

I park on the side of our building and my desk is right by the wall that I park next to. However, today the machines were running so the thief probably broke my window when the machine was running and none of us inside would have been able to hear the robbery taking place. We don't have windows on that side of the building either. From now on I'll be parking in the front where I can see my car - previously I didn't want to take up customer parking spots but I was told I had better park up front. I am also not going to leave my purse in the car anymore. I don't really like purses but this purse was really cool it was teal and had a western look to it. My Mom gave it to me. Anyways, I'm pretty down about it.
    I feel you. Some people don't have anything better to do than to cause trouble.
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

I'm so sorry that's happened to you its awful but deffo dont leave your purse or anything else in the car full stop. It may not stop they from trying to break in again but it least you'll not theres nothing in there to steal

Sent from my SM-G960F using MerNetwork mobile app