Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mermaid Parties information update

I'm planning on getting my mermate a Mermaid Parties tail for her birthday in a couple of months. She's a good swimmer, but, like me, she's over fifty, plus-sized and has arthritic knees. Her swimming style is going to be rather leisurely, i'd say. Also, because of our location, 90% or more of our swimming is in public pools or lakes.

Would you reccommend the churchill fins that come with the tail, or some other type of monofin? How far in advance should I order to get the tail sometime close to her birthday?
    Alveric

For my novel, The Accidental Mermaid, go to http://mermaidsofxanadu.com/
    Coming in 2014: ​Spindrift

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Hi Alveric! I'm so sorry I took so long to get back to you. The Churchill fins might work for her, I would maybe try to post a feed to see if anyone else knows better than me. I'd recommend something light weight and flexible, not stiff. The Oceanika Merfins might be perfect for her, they're just a little pricier. I would def ask around some before you decide. And if you need a tail by a specific date I would order at least 3 weeks before that date. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for the information. I'll be making the order in a few weeks. What's the best way to contact you (I'm afraid I don't do Facebook).

Again thanks
    Alveric

For my novel, The Accidental Mermaid, go to http://mermaidsofxanadu.com/
    Coming in 2014: ​Spindrift

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    You are very welcome And that's quite all right I'm hoping to have a website soon. And I'm working on order forms to help make ordering easier. You can send me an email at mermaidparties@gmail.com to order for now Thank you