Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: only good news!

only good news!

i wanted to start a thread (sorry if there is already one but i didnt find it) just for good news. share anything good youve got!

ill start

this forum has given me the courage to tell my family i want to be a professional mer and to my greatest surprise they didnt laugh at me! they were supportive!
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    this forum has given me the courage to tell my family i want to be a professional mer and to my greatest surprise they didnt laugh at me! they were supportive!
    that's wonderful! *hug*

Today I threw a baby shower for my best friend, then I went and photographed a SURPRISE (for the guests) wedding! Happy day had by all.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Neria's Avatar
    Oooh great idea.... lets see.... my birthday is coming up soon and me and friend are going to go to disneyland (wooo disneyland!!!!) My little cousins came over last night (age 2 and 4) They are both boys...... eh maybe that wasn't such a good thing. Now our house is a mess and we have crayon markings on the walls. But at least they are cute!

My hubby (ok not yet but we've been together so long It comes naturally damn it) and I finally settled on a date for our wedding yesterday! ^.^
    July 14th!!

Congratulations!! That is happy news!
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    I had a turkey dinner today and it was awesome.

(Might not be very 'good news' for other people, but I've had a long week full of 'meh' and you do not understand the level of love I have in my soul for turkey dinners.)

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    I for one think think turkey dinners are fantastical news

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    crrrannnnnnberrrrryyyyyyy saaaauuuuuuuuuce....

*zombies*

*nabs cranberry sauce*

I finished the yardwork!

It's not so big of a thing, but it means I can now do more fun things, like browse mernetwork and fantasize about the tail I'd make with infinite money and resources. Oh, if only...

Finishing yard work from my perspective is huge! So much more free times afterwards :P

I managed to get my boo into college, he passed all his classes with flying colors and is now on the look out for a job He is also trying to quite smoking and work on losing weight and getting healthy again + we just went back out to a LARP I haven't been to for a very long time due to some drama and had the most wonderful weekend.

Only 2 more quarters and I'll be able to move in with this wonderful, wonderful man.

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

I love hearing the good news from other mers! Keep it coming!
    P.s. turkey sounds delicious!

Senior Member Pod of The South
    I just got from Ft Myers Beach, which I haven't been to in over 10 years. The beach was wonderful, and I walked forever every day (I would DEFINITELY get back in shape doing that). I found some nice shell pieces, and would have even gotten myself a weekly, consistant gig at the Resort I stayed at as a mermaid. Considering a move, perhaps....

There are a lot of factors to consider, though.

That is wonderful! Make a list of good bad and unknowns compare and contrast and then go with your heart, that's what I've always done and I've never regretted a decision done that way

I've lost 33 pounds since August 2010 and I feel great!

My Mum (my tailmaker) and I found some awesome sparkly fabric at Joann's and bought enough for 3 tails, though I think we're just going to make 2...a blue and a red one.

I'm in Arizona right now and the weather is great and yesterday I got some hiking shoes for camping that are normally $60 and I paid $20.

We're going on a hot air balloon ride tomorrow morning and Thursday we're going out to an artist town; Dad just suggested we go for a hike in the local mountain (so I can wear my new shoes!)

Also, it is so great to hear good news from everyone else, especially things like good grades, wedding dates, turkey and drama-free LARP weekends

I am one happy mer girl
    Follow me as I start my journey to become Mermaid Bjossa...
    http://becomingbjossa.blogspot.com/

Huzah new hiking boots are always fun And a Hot air balloon ride sounds so amazing! You should defiantly share some photos once you touch land again

Wow! Lots of good news going one here I'm finally going to have my very first tail made after months of looking around saving up money!! So excited!

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    Congrats Alveric! That's wonderful news!!

[QUOTE=Maple;17898]I've lost 33 pounds since August 2010 and I feel great!

Wow! Wish I could lose weight. I just need to drop five to twenty pounds. Nothing too (gulp) much. Just gotta get back on p90x

Im so happy right now i could cry, it took me 6 long months to get a tail concept out of my mind and on to paper, i got it right down to the spines and the correct color and fluke shape, texture etc.. 6 loonnnggg months.. im so glad i got it done. I finally have enough money to get the tail made so .. lets pray i get it up and running soon.

Wow. Congrats, and you have a lot of patience!