Thread: Auctions for famous mer tops!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Auctions for famous mer tops!

Thom is holding an auction for some of his mer gear that's been used in highly known work. Copying this all over from his FB

Own a Piece of Mermaid Memorabilia! From the archives of Thom "Tail Man" Shouse. ITEM #FF-1: SCALE TOP worn by CHRISTINA LUM (Olympic Medal Winner for Synchronized Swimming) in the FOO FIGHTERS music video "RESOLVE". In addition, you will receive a certificate of authenticity signed by Thom "Tail Man" Shouse and a special gift. Bids start at $200. Free shipping. Serious bidders, please! E-Mail your bids to: tailman01@earthlink.net. PLEASE RE-POST.

wn a Piece of Mermaid Memorabilia! From the archives of Thom "Tail Man" Shouse. ITEM #CT-1: SCALE TOP (1 of the original 3) worn by ALYSSA MILANO in "Charmed-A Witches Tail". In addition, you will receive a certificate of authenticity signed by Thom "Tail Man" Shouse and a special gift. Bids start at $200. Free shipping. Serious bidders, please! E-Mail your bids to: tailman01@earthlink.net. PLEASE RE-POST.

i hate not having money....and being a charmed fan. yar! lol
    (◕(' 人 ') ◕)
    ~MoLLY~

Chesapeake Pod
    Man would I love to get my hands on the top from charmed (charmed fan)...but alast I am broke
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I LOVE CHARMED AND ALYSSA MILANO!!!!! UGGGGGG $$ (curse my high school joblessness :P) Phoebe was my favorite XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
    There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    ~ETSY: Trove by the Sea~Google +~FACEBOOK~
    mermaidmarissa.studios@gmail.com

"Imagine a life of wonder"

I just realized the tail from the Foo Fighters video, which is from YEARS ago, looks a lot like line of tails someone *else* has been selling. Oh 'inspiration' is funny.

I hope the tops go to some people who really enjoy them! I dont think I could wear tops like that, haha Id be too paranoid