Did any of you hear about the face eating man in Miami? A naked man was found on top of another naked man, eating his face. The story says that a cop showed up and told the man to get off, to which the man replied with a growl, then continued to gnaw the skin off his victim. From the news I've read, the cop fired a shot at the man, but he didn't stop his attack. then the cop fired 6 more shots to finally kill the attacker. The victim is in critical condition, his entire face is gone all the way down to his goatee.

People all over are calling it a zombie apocalypse. What's interesting, is that my boyfriend's friend from xbox live who lives in Florida, was posting a bunch of information as proof that the zombie apocalypse is really here. He claims that about a week before this "zombie" attack, there was a biohazard incident in that area. He believes this is what turned the man into a bullet resistant monster.

People are claiming that the attacker was under the influence of bath salts, but not the drug store kind. They say that Bath Salts is the name of a street drug that is heavily devastating the Miami area and it's an extremely powerful substance that people don't fully understand the effects of yet.

I would post a link to news websites, however I'm on a school computer, and all the websites with detailed articles are blocked.

My friend lives in Florida, and even though she's not near Miami, she's still coming up to Duluth until this whole thing gets sorted out. She figures if there really is a zombie apocalypse, her and I will fly up to alaska or even out of this country. She wants to go to Ireland, New Zeland, or Iceland. Even though this probably isn't a big deal and its getting blown up by the media, it's still fun to pretend like something is going to happen and come up with a survival plan.

Anyways, discuss.