Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Full Silicone Tail Tutorial - In the works

What is the thickness of a typical full silicone suit with no neoprene backing?

Good question I've been wondering that myself. Anyone know???
    Quote Originally Posted by merline View Post
    What is the thickness of a typical full silicone suit with no neoprene backing?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Elle's Avatar
    Follow Elle On Twitter
    Visit Elle's Youtube Channel
    I met Kym Sainsbury today!!!!
    For anyone who's interested she worked on both h2o and aquamarine (as well as the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and others). She's a makeup and special effects artist and she works at my local Barnes (www.barnes.com.au, for all you aussie mers) and we had a lovely talk about tails and all the rest of it!
    It was ridiculously exciting for me! It was great to talk to her about my own venture to make my own tail!
    I'm so excited to start my own tail (once I have some money to back me up) and can't wait til I finish making my scale box! (I'm still cutting out my craft foam)
    I just wanted to share, because I'm in such a fabulous mood from it all. It was fantastic to talk to someone with so much experience. and she can't wait to hear more from me
    "Will you walk a little faster?" said a Whiting to a Snail
    "There's a Porpoise right behind us and he's treading on my tail!"

Tail making progress http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-making-a-tail

I never saw your post but WOW, meeting someone who worked on H2O and aquamarine tails? Congrats! Sounds so great