Thread: Hey Everyone :)

Hey Everyone :)

Hey Everyone!

My name is Julie and I am brand new to these forums! I'm so glad I found you guys! I own a Princess Party Company in Shreveport, LA and will be making (or attempting to make! lol! ) several tails in the next few months...so any and all advice would be much appreciated! I love sewing, crafting, and renaissance festivals (hi...my name is Julie and I'm addicted to renaissance festivals! lol! ) So ...it's great to be here and I can't wait to soak up all of this amazing mermaid knowledge!

Yay! I made it over from the old forums!!!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    welcome Julie!!!!

Welcome to the forum dahling!

Welcome!! I'm just starting to get into Renaissance festivals myself. I can tell I may end up addicted as well ;D

Welcome Julie!

I'm also getting into Renaissance Fests and Medieval Re-enactments as well...my first re-enactment is this weekend!

Hey Thanks for the warm welcomes!

To those of you getting started with renaissance festivals...you will TOTALLY be addicted! lol The biggest festival in the Country is the Texas Renaissance Festival in Plantersville Texas...I always make at least 3 weekends a year...and would do more if I lived closer! lol

http://www.texrenfest.com/

I was thinking about attending the Maryland one this year. If I make it it'll be my first.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Oh how I dream to go there someday.... But before I can I must complete my ultimate costume first!