Thread: Cant wait to get my tail from Mermaid Parties

Cant wait to get my tail from Mermaid Parties

For such a reasonable price you cant beat it! ive seen some of their work and it absolutely beautiful for the cost. i know i have a while to wait but still getting the jitters cant wait

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    I am getting one from them to! I am so excited!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

mee tooooo D
    hopefully soon. im really REALLY excited about it

Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    I WANT ONE TOOOOO....got no money or job crap.....

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Wow, alot of mers are going for mermaid parties, but who wouldn't? Great prices and you practicaly get to design the tail! EEEEEE!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

after my first tails come i might even have her make a second one for me my fiance wants me to be able to have 2 tails to have opions each day b/c i always dress in bright colors depending in my mood hahaha and hes like after your first one comes if you love it ill have her make a second one hahaha hes the best. but yea im getting the jitters i cant wait to see it ,wear it, and swim in it. this has been my dream forever!!!

Everyone enjoy you're tails when they come. You'll have to share some pictures when they arrive I love mine.

I'm so excited. Stevi is so wonderful. <3