Thread: Just ordered my tail!!

Just ordered my tail!!

So exciting! So far Steph has been so sweet and has answered all of my questions. Something I haven't heard much about was how fast she gets back to you! I was surprised and pleased by how quickly she responds when you have questions or specifications.

So, for 200 bucks I'm getting an unpainted tail with a monofin that isn't sealed into the fluke, so that I can swim with the fins while I'm finishing up the tail. I'm also getting the vinyl fringe for a set of pelvic fins and then side fins on the knees and ankles, as well as a dorsal that runs from my waist over my heels. I'm very excited about this, since it's such a lovely fringe, and I think it'll flow real nice on the fluke. We'll see how the paint holds up on it, but hopefully some silicone spray will seal the whole thing up!

Senior Member North Pacific Pod LindseyLu's Avatar
    YAYA!!!! Congratulations!!!!

That's super exciting! I cannot wait to see pictures!

My tail came in yesterday!! I'll be posting some pictures later.

As for the tail itself, it arrived in perfect condition! There was a little dirt on it, but nothing a little water didn't fix. There were also some spots where the latex was stuck together, but they pulled apart without any problems.

Awesome Raegen! cant wait to see some pictures of the finished product
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani