Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mermaid Movies

I'll try to find it... no luck so far. it's killing me cause it's on the tip of my toungue.
    But another one that has a mermaid in it is the "little mermaid" scenes in the Hallmark movie about the life of Christian Anderson called: My Life as a Fairy Tale"
    I love the makeup job on the mermaid... she's so pale and shimmery... these clips don't do her justice:
    Name:  little mermaid 2.jpg
Views: 1926
Size:  45.1 KB
    Name:  little mermaid.jpg
Views: 2764
Size:  42.2 KB
    Name:  little mermaid 3.jpg
Views: 1769
Size:  24.7 KB
    Name:  little mermaid 4.jpg
Views: 3226
Size:  47.6 KB

So, I've still be searching for the movie I remember, but I can't seem to find it! I looked up "a Kid in King Arthur's Court". That wasn't it. Nor was it what MY mind was telling me: "the Sword and the Sorcerer."
    Now it's going to drive me BONKERS till I remember what it was!!!!!
    I'll have to ask my parents if THEY remember.

Senior Member Pod of The South WavyMermaidy's Avatar
    Try looking up characters on IMDB (i.e. "Merlin" or "King Arthur") and then go to that character's page and see if any of the movies ring a bell.

I'll give it a go... what frustrates me is that I SWEAR it's from the 80's, but I went through a list of all the movies made in the 80s and I didn't recognize it from all the titles

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    I would recommend "Dagon", with some warnings first:
    1- it does not have mermaids per se on it, but it involves mer-people.
    2- it is a horror movie, with some scary and gory scenes.
    3- it is an adaptation from a story by H.P. Lovecraft ('Shadow Over Innsmouth').
    4- Definitely NOT for children.

Here is a link to a reference in Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/Dagon-Ezra-God...keywords=dagon

my boyfriend said he woke up to a movie once on tv, and he didnt tell me much about it except that (from what i can remember): a bunch of guys captured a mermaid queen, but on the full moon, shed turn into this terrifying monster and kill the men. apparently, she ended up killing all the guys and somehow impregnating the woman of the group.
    it sounds really weird. but im curious as to what its called.
    sorry that my description is awful, he told me a while ago and i didnt remember the details :/

not at all... that's exactly the plot of that movie... it's SHE CREATURE... one of my favs. A great horror flick. The end is a little hokey... but it's part of a monster series that came out awhile back. Fun stuff!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod SilverSiren's Avatar
    Found a sweet 20min short movie for you guys!

And here is the link for more info on the producer and movie short. http://www.noelkearns.com/films/the-enchanted-island/

Quote Originally Posted by merboy78xy View Post
    not at all... that's exactly the plot of that movie... it's SHE CREATURE... one of my favs. A great horror flick. The end is a little hokey... but it's part of a monster series that came out awhile back. Fun stuff!
    thanks!! haha im glad i got it right xD the plot, i mean.

For anyone who want I just found a link to Sabrina Down Under which i Love because the merfolk in this movie are beautiful! http://www.1channel.ch/watch-351158-Sabrina-Down-Under

Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    For anyone who want I just found a link to Sabrina Down Under which i Love because the merfolk in this movie are beautiful! http://www.1channel.ch/watch-351158-Sabrina-Down-Under
    Cool! Thanks! I think it's also somewhere on youtube but it's all broken into parts. :/ Thanks for a full view tho! I love the tails they made. They are very creative.

"She felt a sarcastic impulse to point out to him that in some circles "inhuman" would be considered a compliment..."

- Waking Storms, Sarah Porter

one more TV mer episode: Xena season 6 'married with fishsticks" where Gabriel turns into a mermaid

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod lynsea's Avatar
    SilverSiren YOU ARE AMAZING! I have been looking for that film FOREVER. The only pictures on the internet are really small stills of the tail.

To add another, that short film that Hannah Fraser was in: Heart's Atlantis. I don't think there is a digital copy out there though.

i think there's some japanese or chinese movie called mermaid got married or something like that

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod SilverSiren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lynsea View Post
    SilverSiren YOU ARE AMAZING! I have been looking for that film FOREVER. The only pictures on the internet are really small stills of the tail.
    I'm glad I could help

Senior Member Euro Pod Sammi Ray's Avatar
    just watched mermaid in manhole........................................... .............................. what the hell LOLOLOL. The bit where he is hacker her to peices i couldn't stop laughing with the cartoon sound effects... don't think i'd bother again though
    glub glub, glub....glub. ^_^

user formerly known as _PeBBles_

Disney's the little mermaid on broadway? it's only on youtube.

Follow LittlePolly On Twitter Add LittlePolly on Facebook
    How about the Little mermaid 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Hey guys, I've been actually looking for a movie (or show maybe?)
    All I remember is that there was this one merman that was in a pool, and these two guys are trying to get out because the bad guy is trying to get him in the news, and so they replace him with this guys dressed up as a mermaid.
    anyone know what I'm talking about by any chance? XD

its sabrina down under, a tv movie. its this part actually
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...2BNhe_7As&NR=1

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePolly View Post
    How about the Little mermaid 2?
    How about the little mermaid 3: Ariel's beginnings? I thought it was really cute but it made me cry

Jump in the line shake your body now rampanpamparampamparam! Shakeshakeshake seņora shake it all the time!!