Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merman Jesse silicone tail reviews?

That is such a beautiful tail! I love the bright colors on it. Even if Jesse thinks Jesse is a real jerk, he has to admit that Jesse has mad tail making skills. Haha.

He needs to improve his customer service skills. What a *beep* hole!

I asked him to make my tail tighter fitting, but it fits perfectly! I am going to send it back!

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieinahpetS View Post
    Wow, Jesse. Get some self-esteem, would ya?! You have to be more confident in Merman Jesse! What's your deal with him anyway? I thought he was excellent to work with, and here are some pictures to prove his breath-taking work! So ha! In your face, Jesse!

Wait...I'm confusing myself. Haha! And I'm working on a review soon, DoubleOSix! Bare with me!

In the meantime, some eye candy! [That's me!]

Attachment 3620
    Thanks for posting!

Love the colors!

Hold your breath, Make a wish, Count to three. - Willy Wonka

hahaha jesse xD
    that really is a lovely tail, stephanie!

ive got one! if you have seen the palooza pictures its the blue snd white oneName:  264909_404671369581022_378071636_n.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  79.4 KB
    LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!
    though jessehas it...seems ive lost more inches so he is taking it in for me. Also due to my own error of not realizeing hoe big a competitor fin is.. my fluke wass too much for me to swim in extended periods...so he is also fixing that too.

jesse has been uber awesome in the whole process....very good at responding to text msgs fast and making last minute changes to the designs... sooooooooopatient too!

I have already taken it in. Made a slice under the dorsal fins and took an inch out all most all the way down. If I remove any more, your white stripes will be off center. It is fully cured now, and I can not even tell by looking on the inside where I cut it.

awesome! you rule jesse!
    hows the fluke adjustment going?
    can you keep the edge of the fluke shape thesameish when you shrink it down?

wow. how did that start. was someone....oblivious? cuz that was hilarious.

what is hilariuos?

I'm sooo glad I found this thread. I have been dreaming of owning one of Jesse's tails. I am at the point now where I'm fairly certain I want to own one, it's just a matter of saving the funds to do so. His tails look amazing, and he seems to have worked out all of the problems that many realistic tails seem to have (gapping waists, paint chipping, durability, etc). I was a little curious as to just how durable they are (can they take being bumped on the bottom of the pool, can they handle being in the sand at the ocean, salinity in the water, etc). Being landlocked, I mainly swim in pools (that tend to be shallow). And so many tails can't handle the damage a pool can hand them. I've already gone through almost 3 fabric tails. Each tail has about a 50 hour swimming life-span before they get to the point where they begin degrading badly enough that repairs do no good. The other question I had was whether or not his tails could be made plus-sized. I'm a women's size 16, and I'm no skinny mer, and I don't plan on losing weight, but swimming 3x a week has a mind of its own. So on the off chance I lose weight, can it be taken in?

Anyway, I know these are a lot of questions. I didn't want to bother Merman Jesse directly, because I'm a little shy, and I didn't want to waste his time, should I not be able to purchase one. (Although I'm dyyyyinnng for one, lol) At any rate, I thought maybe someone could give me a little input.

You guys are the best. Thanks in advance!
    Visit me on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/mermaidsofthegreatsaltlake

And check out my memoir of mermaid adventures and mishaps!
    http://memoirsofmermaidleiloni.blogspot.com/

Just keep swimming!

Are you kidding? Email me! Call me! I love to talk!

I offer a service that only one other tail maker that I know of offers. I will REPAIR normal wear n tear on your Mermaid Creations Silicone Mermaid Tail for FREE, all you pay is shipping to and from Cincinnati! I offer this for the LIFE OF THE TAIL! Snag a hole, I will fix it! Scrape off paint, I will repaint it! Loose weight, I will take it in! Want to trade it in for an upgrade at a discount? Send it back, we'll find it a new home and make you a new tail!

$1,000 for a basic Silicone Mermaid Tail which includes shipping, and all of the above? WHAT?!

Oh, gosh. I sound like one of those late night infomercials!

Had lots a sugar today! Love me some gummy worms!

Love me some gummy worms!
    GUMMY WORMS!
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

Ha! Jesse you are too funny!

By the way.. how my new love? She almost done?

Inamed her..Astraia means ice in greek :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MermanJesse View Post
    Are you kidding? Email me! Call me! I love to talk!

I offer a service that only one other tail maker that I know of offers. I will REPAIR normal wear n tear on your Mermaid Creations Silicone Mermaid Tail for FREE, all you pay is shipping to and from Cincinnati! I offer this for the LIFE OF THE TAIL! Snag a hole, I will fix it! Scrape off paint, I will repaint it! Loose weight, I will take it in! Want to trade it in for an upgrade at a discount? Send it back, we'll find it a new home and make you a new tail!

$1,000 for a basic Silicone Mermaid Tail which includes shipping, and all of the above? WHAT?!

Oh, gosh. I sound like one of those late night infomercials!

Had lots a sugar today! Love me some gummy worms!

You did have a lot of sugar! Thank you so much for clarifying. I know that you had mentioned all of this on your website, but it seemed a little too good to be true! I can't place an order quite yet, but I'm working on gathering funds, sketching color designs, begging my husband for more money.....so I'm hoping within the next few months I will be able to officially place an order. So keep me in the back of your mind!

Jesse, you are absolutely awesome! Thanks again for your help and time. I can hardly wait to work with you soon!
    Visit me on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/mermaidsofthegreatsaltlake

And check out my memoir of mermaid adventures and mishaps!
    http://memoirsofmermaidleiloni.blogspot.com/

Just keep swimming!