I can't believe I managed to pull this off as well as I thought I could of. Yay!! Here's my first top I've made!

I was a little upset when I walked into Michael's and went to the sea shell area. Now, I live in Florida. We have an abundance of shells. I mean you can walk outside and dig a hole and you're bound to find some. And there was so little to pick from. There were NO lion paws at all. So sadly I decided to make do with what I could find. I went home with a bag of shells, fake plants, fish netting, and E-6000.

Then when I opened the bag of shells the two I was going to use were disfigured. They were flat unlike normal shells. One of them was "alright" so I used that one and another shell I had found a long time ago on the beach. I knew they would mismatched now, but I figured it would give it a more "natural" look to it. Surprisingly that was the hardest part for me. I just started gluing and adding some old necklaces to it and viola! Three hours later and I finished. It dried pretty quick too!