Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pod of Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Rivertee View Post
    Hey mers been out of the game for a bit due to work and LARPing lol but this Jax mer is ready to get back into the swim of things! So if you're near the first coast and wanna swim give me a line!
    I'd love to swim!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

anyone want to swim on a wednesday, july 13?
    When nothing goes right, go left.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Catkid View Post
    anyone want to swim on a wednesday, july 13?
    I work on wednesday but would love to afterwards. where? what time?

not sure what time, but it would have to be close to orlando. I dont know any mer-friendly spots close to there, so suggestions?

I'm busy that day, but the closest spring would be Wekiwa Springs. It's an okay swim spot, not my favorite. There is a decent amount of algae, and the water is generally about 3-4 feet deep in most areas.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Am I the only one that uses goggles to swim??? I just can't open my eyes under water. I'm definitely interested in swimming with other mers what about next week. I dont gave my lo's next week and would love to swim.

Plenty of other Mers swim with goggles. When I was at Wekiwa a couple days ago with Merman Anthony, he had goggles, and kids loved him nonetheless!

I sometimes wear goggles if I have an issue seeing the terrain, or if I'm freediving in caves.

I use my kids snorkel masks so I don't get water up my nose. I'm not well trained under water but I'm a pro swimming in my tail.

So when are we swimming? I would love to swim with others.

celeste, when could you swim? would love to meet you too

My next day off is July 7th, and then I will be performing at Shark Con on the 9th and the 10th.

I just got off of a very relaxing three day weekend.

Oh, I wont be in Florida then

when are you leaving fl?

the 15th

What do you mers have open next week? I dont have my kids and that makes it easier to get with other mers. I work til 5 in Altamonte Springs but would love to swim after that, or im off on the 4th if anyone wants to swim in the morning early afternoon.

I'll be in Daytona from the 9th-13th if anyone close to that would like to go for a swim (or photo shoot if you know of a good photographer interested!)

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

I'm free on the 12th

I am free Saturday all day and Sunday til 6. Kids are with their dad and fiancee is travelling for work. Just let me know when and Ill come hang out and swim for a bit.

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebela Hunter's Avatar
    I'd really like to meet some Mers when I go down to Florida ! I'm moving back there in about a month and I'll be ordering my first tail hopefully not too long after !!!
    I'll be in Lakeland, FL, if anyone wants to hang out sometime! Feel free to chat me up or something in the meantime - I'm as friendly as can be !
    < 3
    'And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.' - Matthew 4:19 (KJV)

Hobbyist Mermaid & Orca Enthusiast
    DeviantART || Facebook || Instagram

Mers AND Disney?! Win. I'm still super new to the community, and to Florida, but am excited to see how many of you are nearby!

QueenKira I'm only about six miles from disney