Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pod of Florida

Follow Ayesha On Twitter
    Follow Ayesha on Tumblr Visit Ayesha's Youtube Channel
    I'm another mer working at Disney and SeaWorld. I'd love to meet up with others! I definitely want to visit the springs! My days off change every week, and I only really know them a week or two in advance.
    Mai ke kai mai ke ola, e malama I ke kai.

Ayesha, My friend and I usually swim on Wednesday at Wekiva Springs pretty regular. It'd be awesome if another mer joined us!

Follow Ayesha On Twitter
    Follow Ayesha on Tumblr Visit Ayesha's Youtube Channel
    If I can get a Wednesday off I will let you know! That would be absolutely wonderful! I have heard of Wekiva Springs, and it's actually on my list of places I would like to visit.
    Mai ke kai mai ke ola, e malama I ke kai.

I'd love to swim. I don't have Wednesdays off, though
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

I live in Orlando. I'm getting my finis wave in a couple of weeks. I would love to meet up with any mers in the area.
    Last edited by Acqua Luna; 12-05-2015 at 11:31 AM.

I just moved to Florida this weekend from Arizona and am really excited to finally meet other mers! So if anyone comes down to the keys let me know!
    Formerly known as Lady pyrate Finley

Hi Mermaid Waverly! There is a n upcoming mermeet at the end of May. It's at the Alexander Springs and one at Ginnie springs mid May. 🐬🐳🐠

FB Group
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/356267...ty&ref=m_notif

Mermeet FB
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/945200...group_activity

Awesome! Thank you so much! I just joined, so hopefully I'll be able to go!
    Formerly known as Lady pyrate Finley

Hello, I will be visiting Florida in the middle of July. Are there any meets scheduled yet? Been trying to meet other Mers for years, but never had the chance to.

Not that I'm aware of, but anything can happen then. I know that I'm going to be very busy during the summer, but I don't see a reason why we can't work around one of my days off. It just probably won't be a weekend.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Junior Member Pod of The South Worst Action Hero's Avatar
    Hello! I am Buzz and live in Jacksonville.
    I am getting into the mermaid game a little late... by 52 years, but I reached a point where if I want to be a merman I am going to let the world deal with a fat, old, man playing around the seas.
    I am making my own tail, and Have finished the prototype which is going to be its own art project. I am working on the second prototype, and once I work out a couple kinks, the actual fabric one will make it's debut. I have discovered already though getting a good selfie is nearly impossible in a tail. As soon as I can con one of my friends, or my kids (two adult daughters), or my kid's friends I will attempt to post pics!
    I have a few adventures already planned and will kick out the invite when things happen.
    Live long and may the Force be with you my Fin-kin!

P.S. That really is me in the avatar diving a MK V dive suit.
    Last edited by Worst Action Hero; 05-13-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Worst Action Hero View Post
    Hello! I am Buzz and live in Jacksonville.
    I am getting into the mermaid game a little late... by 52 years, but I reached a point where if I want to be a merman I am going to let the world deal with a fat, old, man playing around the seas.
    I am making my own tail, and Have finished the prototype which is going to be its own art project. I am working on the second prototype, and once I work out a couple kinks, the actual fabric one will make it's debut. I have discovered already though getting a good selfie is nearly impossible in a tail. As soon as I can con one of my friends, or my kids (two adult daughters), or my kid's friends I will attempt to post pics!
    I have a few adventures already planned and will kick out the invite when things happen.
    Live long and may the Force be with you my Fin-kin!

P.S. That really is me in the avatar diving a MK V dive suit.

Welcome Buzz!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I might be able to visit the springs on Monday and Wednesdays. Rainbow, Alexander, Wekiwa, any in the Ocala National Forest, I honestly have the freedom to go to those ones, especially Wekiwa and Alexander. Although, Alexander is cleaner than Wekiwa but farther away. I'm currently waiting on my tail and for my mouth to heal from getting an implant put in. I'd be happy to visit the springs in July or June.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I have my book to work on, extra studying, some chores, and work, but I can easily work around them.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Hi Buzz! Welcome to the network!

You should start an introductory thread of your own here: http://mernetwork.com/index/forumdis...oduce-Yourself so everyone can say hi!

Junior Member Pod of The South Worst Action Hero's Avatar
    ...and done.

I'm in florida! Until next two years, I'll be in washington!
    A Proud Mermaid, who just needs to find her tail

I'm A Pansexual, and Single.

Hey guys, keep in mind that we have a big mermaid meet up and photoshoot coming up this weekend at Alexander Springs! See you there!

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Heya buzz. I'm kind of new to this mermaiding thing and I LOVE it. I don't go to the pool without my tail. I just can't get the courage to open my eyes underwater so I use my kids snorkel goggles :/ we did take our tails to the beach the other day and my daughter made some friends with her tail. But I love swimming in my tail. Any meets I'd love to come out and get together with other mermaids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    Hey mers been out of the game for a bit due to work and LARPing lol but this Jax mer is ready to get back into the swim of things! So if you're near the first coast and wanna swim give me a line!
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid