Thread: Mer-Palooza!

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sitre Seer Moroaica's Avatar
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica On Twitter Add Sitre Seer Moroaica on Facebook
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel

Red face Mer-Palooza!

So I only get my paychecks every 2 weeks and I so want to go to this. I'll only have $600 in total and was wondering who is going this year? How much to you save in total for those of you who have gone?

Anyone want to go with me and help pay?

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    Oh my gosh if you're going, I might HAVE to go then xD I'm REALLY considering it. And I feel like I should since Orlando is only two hours from my house. I should take advantage of the closeness. But for me, I don't have to to pay for anything more then the gas (Which should be like $50ish) and the hotel room for two or three nights. So that's around $275 in a rough estimate.

I would love to help you get there! I'll know for sure around early July if I'm going to go for sure. I'm like 80% sure I'm going right now. If you want to share a room we can split the cost. I'm just spitballing with ideas.

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    You know what's way cheaper than getting a hotel room? Couchsurfing.

This is a serious suggestion. Its really awesome and the people you meet through it are all fantastic.

I'd really like to go! Though I'm not 100% sure just yet.

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook
    I sooo want to go. Just dont know If ill have the time off from my 2 jobs... :/
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

Mermaid Rillia

Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel
    iBlondie: I would love it if we could do that. Sea Pearl and I are planning on going if she can make it. I planned on her, I and 2 other people but if we could get another that actually lives there share a room that would be more then perfect as well

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    That could work! I'm down with that. I'll have to look around my pod and see if any other Floridian's I know are going. Psh I'd sleep on the floor if that got me into Mer-Palooza haha!

Im going... Im a vendor..

(well Ill still be going if I can get anothr job.. lost mine last saturday...)

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nerinethemermaid View Post
    Im going... Im a vendor..

(well Ill still be going if I can get anothr job.. lost mine last saturday...)
    That sucks. I hope you get another one soon.

I'm supposed to be in Orlando for 3-4 days right until Mer-Palooza. I'm trying to extend my stay an extra two nights so that I can go, and am asking my friends to see if any of them want to come with.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of The South
    Guys, Please consider going! Rooms are only 79.00 and if a few can join together, it can be great!! Would love to see you there! We could make it a slumber party feel!!!!! A;; rooms have fridges and microwaves. There are a bunch of us that are joining together, just so we can be there, bunking up, etc. ***Let's find a way of you want to come!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Stephanie Sims; 07-07-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    so jelly. both times mer-events were announced (mer-con then this) I had just come home from spending all my money on trips. LOL

So wish I could D: Sea Pearl couldnt come and now I cant >.< Sorry guys have some awesome fun though

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    I wish I was going, but I'm having a baby. ^_^ I promise to post lots of baby merboy pictures right away, if you all post merpalooza pictures.
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

So no one's going? I'm about to book my flight, but I can change the dates if no one's going lol.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't go but it turned out that I couldn't afford it at the moment Anyone who does go have a great time!

im still going even though ive no job.. is all good though :

I'll probably be going, my mom's thinking about it. If so, I hope to see some of you there!

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.

Find me on YouTube! -->
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mermaidg...e=results_main

[Because legs are too complicated]