Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im gonna be on tv!

The video will be available next week, the whole interview is in Spanish though but il write a translation for u guys

Cool! Congrats! Your pics are beautiful, btw ^_^

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Nice! It's going to be fun to watch your rise to stardom. <3
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

WOO!
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

Wow, that's amazing!!! So excited for you! Man, one time out and you're famous! What a dream come true!

:3 I want to be ritch and famous , I'm tired of being a maid at a ritsy hotel where the guests look down on me. If only they knew.... XD

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    ^ You should try riding through St.Michaels, MD! Being a local there is so hard, all the tourists are stuck up and think they own the planet! Cross walks people hello!? GAA!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I hate people like that, no matter how much money you have we are still the same carbon life forms , beh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Aqua View Post
    ^ You should try riding through St.Michaels, MD! Being a local there is so hard, all the tourists are stuck up and think they own the planet! Cross walks people hello!? GAA!
    I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii. Tourists can be very obnoxious. Someone asked me where the mahalo was (mahalo means "thank you" in Hawaiian, and it's printed on some trash cans). Also I hate it when people go to a new country, stay there for a week, and try to legitimately claim that they "picked up the accent" while there (SGeans going to America, Americans going to England, etc). I met someone on the mainland who once tried to convince me they were Hawaiian because they lived there for a few months. The best way to deal with it, I've realized, is to just be a good tourist yourself when you travel. I always make sure I know the local customs and signs of respect, as well as an eagerness to learn. I research all the places I stay at to make sure I agree with how they operate, and I try to get the local perspective on everywhere I go.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    ^ as everyone should do before they vist somewhere
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I live in central Florida, so I deal with tourists quite a bit as well, although I don't have any stories to share. :P

However, I will say that I LOVE your tail, and congratulations!