Thread: Mermaid looking for others to swim with near Niagra falls when visiting in August

Mermaid looking for others to swim with near Niagra falls when visiting in August

Hi,
    my mermaid daughter and I will be mermaiding in the area of Niagra falls from August 22-26 we are going to be staying at Jellystone Park in Canada and would love to fund some other merfolk to swim with. Anyone going to be in the area?
    Thanks,
    Jinx

I'm not terribly far from there...I actually got married at Niagara in February. The dates are a little close to when I'll be moving out of state. Keep me posted on details and I can def see about coming and meeting up with you guys!!!

yeah!

a
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyna View Post
    I'm not terribly far from there...I actually got married at Niagara in February. The dates are a little close to when I'll be moving out of state. Keep me posted on details and I can def see about coming and meeting up with you guys!!!
    the dates we will be there will be august 19-24th will you be around? my daughter will be bringinng her tail too and my hand won't be casted by then!