Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coney Island MerFriend Meetup July 21st

Im sunburned everywhere on my upper half and my muscles are killing me.. And yet i feel SO AWESOME I had an incredible time with you guys and i agree with a meetup even if not in tail and just hang out. So much love and support in this little group.. lol And of course thanks guys for carrying me around and dragging me into the surf.. haha I feel so bad i had to have you guys do that..unfortunately my mertender was working :/ cause i would have brought him along to carry me along.. and ah yes i forgot i did a recording of us while we were resting up..

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLanai View Post
    Im sunburned everywhere on my upper half and my muscles are killing me.. And yet i feel SO AWESOME I had an incredible time with you guys and i agree with a meetup even if not in tail and just hang out. So much love and support in this little group.. lol And of course thanks guys for carrying me around and dragging me into the surf.. haha I feel so bad i had to have you guys do that..unfortunately my mertender was working :/ cause i would have brought him along to carry me along.. and ah yes i forgot i did a recording of us while we were resting up..
    Tee hee, it happens. <3 We'll have to figure it out for next time.

I don't think anyone minded helping each other out.

my husband suggested a large towel and make it into a mermaid stretcher..lol

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLanai View Post
    my husband suggested a large towel and make it into a mermaid stretcher..lol
    That is a hilarious mental image. XD

lol i pictured two guys running with a large beach towel and a mermaid tail hanging out of it.. lol

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    YOURE ALL SO ADORABLE AND LANAI YOU ARE FREAKING THE QUEEN OF ADORABLE

lol thanks Raina, these guys are so much fun and awesome, we all bonded both in and out of tails, i def want to do this again soon.. well when im not as sore.. Next time im bringing my mini vid cam!
    Last edited by New York Mermaid; 07-22-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Darn, I'm sorry I missed it... it looks like a blast!