Thread: My 2nd New Mermaid Parties Tail (pix & vid)

Cool My 2nd New Mermaid Parties Tail (pix & vid)

No longer available
    Last edited by New York Mermaid; 07-27-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Yes Im excited for tomorrow's merfriend meetup, and im sitting here going over a million designs for my future tail.

So glad to see that you're happy with your new tail! It looks great! I love the different shades of blue Just don't forget if and when you're ready to post a full review to put it in the review system here!

lol i just finished doing my second review and just saw your message, great minds think alike and thank you, i just designed it, Stevie brought it to life.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Your tail looks wonderful Lanai! I'm so happy you got what you wanted
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I love the mottled and blended blues on the tail... I love the colour on the neoprene and having the uncoloured latex on top,no paint peeling off. Plus it gives a really cool,realistic glow to it...OMG I want one...Poverty sucks!
    Last edited by michellerobison; 07-21-2012 at 10:44 AM.

aww well i hope you get one soon, i bet itll be awesome.

I'm still waiting for my tail...*jiggles with excitement* I hate waiting! XP

I love your tail, though...I'm trying to decide if I like dorsal fringes or not. I have to see more of how they move in water.

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Explore the S.E.A. with me!
    Facebook

thank you im crazy about my tail as well:

As for fringe they move well in the water, i love how they flow. my fringe is a prototype she used to see if it would work, i tell you in rough pounding waves, I didint even loose one stitch or fringe..lol

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    this is awesome

Do your heels stick out with a finis wave?

Thanks! Thinking about getting one. Should I?

I say if you know how to use a monofin well and want something "realistic" and not fabric, go for it.

she can make custom colors and fins for you at a decent price.. I had kids touching my tail even an adult touched my fluke..lol its amazing to see them trying to understand what they're seeing and if its real. Being a mermaid its amazing especially when your in a group of mers who support you as well

yes yes yes!!! i saw this tail (and rubbed and poked it) up close and personal. the seams were so small and unnoticeable i was really impressed. and it felt amazing. the colors were gorgeous and it looked so naturaal on, but it felt like a second skin! i could poke her (thigh)tail and it was creepy like i was poking flesh. totally blown away. mine should be here next week.

:o I saw this on YouTube before I joined, it looks awesome! Have fun with the fringe!