Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do you go about starting a pod near you?

Hi Jinx i belong to new England pod i just recently made a grouppage on fb for NYC mermaids for meetups and events i live in NY if you like message me and i give u the link its Called NYC MERMAIDS MERMAN hope its ok to post this here .

Hi Jinx I too am from the Pod of New England and i just started a separate group page on FB for all mermaids/mermen from the immediate nyc and near by area's so that anyone wanting to create a meetup or attend one can find it easier from our local area, most of the time its hard to travel far or no $ to do so, you can join the group if you like we're both from the same pod, but this is not a new pod group just nyc mer's wanted to connect here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/680722175364360/ Just putting it out here not stepping on anyone fins, from what i read anyone can create a group apart from their pod and or meetup, if i understood correctly from Winged Mermaid post here

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Cataleya's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Cataleya on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    So it seems there are a number of people from the nj/pa/ny area. i would love to have a pod that would be official for us. how do we go about making that happen? or is there like a mini-pod or something that can be started?
    Honestly you just start one. I have one In pa already its on facebook, I have noticed that people move in and out of the area so much that its hard to go by the map. the pods that are up arent near pa in general so most just do side pods By themselves through fb and stating on the forms area that they are making one. That is what I did
    "In the depth in find our soul, in darkness we find our true self. "

PaWaterFish I have yet to start my own pod in ny but i do have a group page setup for mermaids from nyc/nj/pa/philly to join for upcoming events and meetup in our area our first one is June18th at Coney Island you should come
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/6807...?ref=bookmarks

I'm in Ohio ( between Cleveland and Columbus) just wondering if there is a pod in my area or if I need to start one?!? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow Kunoichi Ribeiro On Twitter Add Kunoichi Ribeiro on Facebook
    Visit Kunoichi Ribeiro's Youtube Channel
    Hi merfolks! Mermaid Kunoichi here and i would like to ask if exist a Brazilian Pod or South American pod? If not, what i need to do to open one? I think is time to open one if don't exist one already. Mermaiding is really growing in our country and i had talk a lot with the newbies about the forum, but i try to find a pod in here but i dont find one!
    Thanks for the attention,
    M Kuno

Hi Fellow Mermaids =)

Just signed up and can't find a pod in Southeast Asia. I created a thread for mermaids from the Philippines, but hopefully I wish we can have a pod too and meet up.
    We have a mermaid school in the Philippines but it's a plane ride away from me and I am Youtube tutored for now =)

I'm sure there are many of us out there and I hope to meet some mermaids in the future too. =)

If you know any Asian mermaids or pods please point me in the right direction!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Cool! What part of WV? I was born and raised in Putnam County (about 30 minutes from Huntington and Charelston).
    I guess there's no pod for that area because at the time we didn't have any members from that area. However I think including WV, Kentucky, and Tennessee for a pod called the Appalachian Pod would be great! I'll have to talk to Malinghi about that. I'm not sure he'd be keen on redefining any pod lines.
    I know this is an old message, but I haven't found a pod for the Tennessee area and your idea of Appalachian Pod is a good idea! Is there anyway I can start that pod?

Add Skyla on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunoichi Ribeiro View Post
    Hi merfolks! Mermaid Kunoichi here and i would like to ask if exist a Brazilian Pod or South American pod? If not, what i need to do to open one? I think is time to open one if don't exist one already. Mermaiding is really growing in our country and i had talk a lot with the newbies about the forum, but i try to find a pod in here but i dont find one!
    Thanks for the attention,
    M Kuno
    I'm from Vinhedo-SP, but I'm new mermaid.. just got my tail yesterday.. but Hey at least we are From Brazil!!
    I want to be part of your world..