Thread: Salute All.

Salute All.

Salute, Hello. I'm Anigantis, ( Ani-ga-na-tis ) and there isn't really much to know about me except I'm a secretive person and keep things about me to me. I'm a good artist, swimmer, knowledge seeker, otherkin, and a witch. I am so happy to find this site for I like to work with my hands and this is just perfect for me. I love the water, yet sometimes I can't be the way I wish to be while around mundanes so I decided to make my own tails and creations. I find it pretty fun and a way to make money and people happy. I'm a nursing student and an army brat and I really don't do well with things like this soo... lets write a list!

Name: Anigantis " meaning Rain yet spelled Rayne in English"
    Culture ( I know you saw the name and was like, wtf?? ) : Multiracial: Native American, Italian, West Indian
    From: New York City, Bronx and Queens. Moved to Virginia.
    Hobbies: Martial Arts, Crafts, swordsmanship + weapons, Wicca
    Favorite Sweets: CHOCOLATE!!!!! >:3
    Type of Mermaid: Healer, Guardian, Warrior
    Last edited by Aniganatis; 07-29-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    ---/--@ A Blue Rose in a Family of Red Roses @--/---

Welcome dahling!
    Follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kae-Le...53963584623799

Check out my writing on FictionPress, which has so far received more than 12,000 hits from 88 countries and territories on 6 continents!
    http://www.fictionpress.com/u/729633/Kae_Leah_W

Namaste!

Army brat, hmm? Where else have you lived?
    Also, I heard from L. Frank Baum once that witches don't like water. :P
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

My mom didn't live on the base. She went to war and came back to be stationed in Virginia. And I LOVE water. :3. Hate tea and incense though. HAHAHA I'm a horrible excuse for a witch.

Not nessecarily true... I know one who's allergic to sage. Talk about bad vibes.
    By the way, love the pic!

I know, I was joking.. -.- And thanks. I didn't want a sea theme like SO MANY PEOPLE HERE!!! I like to stand out. >:]. It's of a broken yet fixed doll. Super awesome and different.

Welcome welcome Anigantis! Do you like Virginia more as opposed to the city? More nature, green and all that? I'm from West Virgina originally and I know when I moved the first thing I missed was the trees and all the green!

Umm... I LOVE the city. I a city girl and it's to quiet and not enough diversity here. Really angers me. I need diversity. But I do like the facts that I can see the stars here though. You can't see stars in the city and I actually went to a farm and got chased by a chicken... >.> was... really... weird..