Thread: Vent about your health

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by 00phantom View Post
    We have considered Lyme and mentioned it to doctors and they’ve brushed it off and made it seem like that’s not even something to consider.
    what else *sigh*.

seriously, at least 99% of doctors will make your life hell if it turns out to be Lyme.
    If you want to write a book named "the most stupid and idiotic things to say as a doctor", you will be more than well provided in this case.
    I hope for you it's something else. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
    what else *sigh*.

seriously, at least 99% of doctors will make your life hell if it turns out to be Lyme.
    If you want to write a book named "the most stupid and idiotic things to say as a doctor", you will be more than well provided in this case.
    I hope for you it's something else. Best of luck.
    I know that you probably won't read my message, however I do not agree with you. If one or two bad examples with going to the doctor is changing everything for you, that does not mean every doctor will follow this unlucky pattern. There are plenty of good people and professionals.

It is already the second month when I suffer from shift work sleep disorder. Hopefully, my psychotherapist prescribed me a modafinil which helps me to return bit by bit my sleeping at night. Plus our usual talks and discussions are helping as well.

I hope there will be a moment when the next doctor you will meet -- won't disappoint you.

I know that it can hurt. However, let me hug you.