Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To buy a fish butt..or not to buy a fish butt

i agree with lyna, i sent stevi my design, and she painted it exactly how i wanted it (: one of the colors was a bit off, but that was mostly my fault for not specifying, and she offered to fix it. but the rest of the design is wonderful. im so excited to post the pics, its going to be so pretty! my first tail!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Brianna View Post
    i agree with lyna, i sent stevi my design, and she painted it exactly how i wanted it (: one of the colors was a bit off, but that was mostly my fault for not specifying, and she offered to fix it. but the rest of the design is wonderful. im so excited to post the pics, its going to be so pretty! my first tail!!
    K. Thanks!

Stevi did an amazing job on my tail, i sent her my tail design specified everythign i wanted on the tail, and the fish photo - which were the colors i wanted) and man.. she turned it out amazingly. I love her work and i cant wait for her to start her silicone line..

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    ^ she is doing silicone?! I should definately wait until those come out then. I would much rather have a silicone
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I can't wait to see her silicone tails! Does anyone know when she will have her first one done?

yes and no. her first one is a prototype for herself so she can test it etc etc etc. she was working on the clay mold for the fluke last night, but the clay that she was suggested, she didn't like. and it was back off to the craft store today for her tried and true brand of clay. i know how long her latex ones take...but since it's her first silicone...i'm not sure. but she's so gung ho...i don't imagine more than a month or so until we start seeing pictures.

Chesapeake Pod
    ^ I read somewhere that around the 1st of september she would be offering silicone!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I just can't wait to see them! I wonder how much she will be selling them for?

Chesapeake Pod
    ^ me 2! I wish they were going to debut sooner!

She has not decided on a price yet, early guessing 1,000 + up

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLanai View Post
    She has not decided on a price yet, early guessing 1,000 + up
    Thanks!

Stephanie is making fully swimmable silicone tails for 500$ until April 15th,its a great opportunity!

I ordered a full silicone tail from Fish Butts, if you want the honest truth, message me privately. I am still currently dealing with the mess Fish Butts has left me in....
    User formerly known as "InTheEyesofMarch".

Really? You had problems. That's heartbreaking! What was wrong with the tail?

I am not the admin of this page, it was started yesterday and I totally support and back it! If you have been burned, ripped off, or left out to dry then join this group and lets make voice a pod of voice to be heard! Ps. You can also report their page as a scam, if a company is continuing to take money from its clients and NOT delivering on any promises, then it is a SCAM and its ILLEGAL

https://www.facebook.com/phishphanny
    User formerly known as "InTheEyesofMarch".