Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tails Together

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kae-Leah View Post
    Feel free to use any of my pictures Courtney! I feel very strongly about protecting the oceans and will do anything I can to support my marine animal friends.
    Wonderful! Thank-you! Would you like to added to the site as well under Mers Involved on the About page? I've sent you a message with the details!

Edit: Oops! Not enough room! OK, here is the msg I sent:

Thank-you so much for your kind words!

If you would like me to add you on the Mers Involved page, all I need is the photo you would like me to use to represent you, and short blurb about what your goals are. You can see examples on the About page!

Thanks again!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    @Courtney: I believe Bubbles was simply saying that we should help, I don't know if she really knew about the petition and what not. She only skimmed through
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I would love to be added! My goals are for humans to stop viewing the ocean as a food bank and a sewer, that is eating less seafood and not polluting the ocean.
    Follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kae-Le...53963584623799

Check out my writing on FictionPress, which has so far received more than 12,000 hits from 88 countries and territories on 6 continents!
    http://www.fictionpress.com/u/729633/Kae_Leah_W

Alright Kae-Leah! You are on the site! I am so pumped that so many of you are interested in this! It is so encouraging to see how much you all care!

Mermaid HUGS!!

I just wanted to say a big thank-you to all of you who have joined the team so far! Big things are going to happen, I can feel it! I've already posted lots of information and updates on some important recent events for you all to check out! Our Resources page is really coming along, but as always if you have any that I haven't found already please let me know!

I am so grateful to you all!