Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 298

Thread: MONOFINS, THE OFFICIAL THREAD

  1. #81
    Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Dundas Valley, NSW Australia
    Posts
    4,546
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Can this be added to the list?

    Its like a foil but without the ridges. I've not got one myself though. Thought it would far more accessible for those on the other side of the world.
    https://www.shop4swimming.at/item.as...=30000&lang=EN

    And a bigger one like the competitor.
    http://sport.wikimart.ru/water/swimm...ining_monofin/
    Formerly known as ireneho

  2. #82
    I just got my Minos Monofin today!!! I LOVE THIS THING! Cannot wait to finally use it next week

  3. #83
    Finis's discount code no longer works Since their site update. Ugh. When I finally can order a monofin....oh well. Not using finis then.

    Accepting Custom Silicone Tail Orders For $1400!
    Slots Taken: 3/3

    On Facebook - Custom Orders - Etsy

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Siren View Post
    Finis's discount code no longer works Since their site update. Ugh. When I finally can order a monofin....oh well. Not using finis then.
    I double checked, you're right it doesn't work anymore Boo! Well it had been around for like 7 years so I guess they finally decided to give it the axe.

    Wingéd Mermaid Iona

    FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr


  5. #85
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    14,563
    There are other active discounts

  6. #86
    Could you post them? I tried the one Kariel and Hannah were posting about last year ("HANNAH") and it no longer works either.

    Wingéd Mermaid Iona

    FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr


  7. #87
    Since Finis website change broke all the links, I fixed the links, and while I was at it cleaned up the formatting, added new monofins and links (including Victoria's custom ones- check her out!)

    Wingéd Mermaid Iona

    FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr


  8. #88
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    14,563
    I just google finis discount codes. They put out changing ones. I just used some in December. And the person who donated fins to us also used some.

  9. #89
    Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Dundas Valley, NSW Australia
    Posts
    4,546
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Since Finis website change broke all the links, I fixed the links, and while I was at it cleaned up the formatting, added new monofins and links (including Victoria's custom ones- check her out!)
    You didn't add the ones I posted...
    Is it because its not yet well known?
    Formerly known as ireneho

  10. #90
    Does anyone know where the Mermaid20 coupon code came from on Finis? I complained to them about the coupon codes not working, and while they responded saying that Hannah's should be reinstated because of her contract with them, they said of the other code:
    "We've asked that dealers, ambassadors and teams that we've worked with in the past get back in contact with us to set up new codes if available. Please reach out to whomever it was that supplied this code and let them know that we would like to review the program with them and get codes issued if appropriate."
    So who do I pester? Because I want that 20% off code. Lol
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

  11. #91
    Hey guys Does anyone know if finis has discontinued the 'rapid'? because I was going to get a replacement for my 'wave' that was faulty, with the next size up ( a rapid). then when we were sent another wave, the lady said they'd stopped making them?

    Edit: it seems that Aquashop has stopped selling them as far as I know, my mistake
    Last edited by OceanWhisper; 03-05-2015 at 08:53 AM.
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    You didn't add the ones I posted...
    Is it because its not yet well known?
    Sorry I just completely missed your comment! I'll get on that

    Wingéd Mermaid Iona

    FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr


  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Anahita View Post
    Does anyone know where the Mermaid20 coupon code came from on Finis? I complained to them about the coupon codes not working, and while they responded saying that Hannah's should be reinstated because of her contract with them, they said of the other code:
    "We've asked that dealers, ambassadors and teams that we've worked with in the past get back in contact with us to set up new codes if available. Please reach out to whomever it was that supplied this code and let them know that we would like to review the program with them and get codes issued if appropriate."
    So who do I pester? Because I want that 20% off code. Lol
    It was Hannah's code. It use to be on her website. That was like.. 7 years ago I first saw it. Last year she got a new code that's only 10% so that's why they're not bringing the old one back boo.

    Wingéd Mermaid Iona

    FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr


  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    It was Hannah's code. It use to be on her website. That was like.. 7 years ago I first saw it. Last year she got a new code that's only 10% so that's why they're not bringing the old one back boo.
    All I can say is DAMN!!!!

    ثصیبشتهیثبشاتنقاتبنمقالکنعالقثشتنکالقبشتنکالبشثتنک لبثشک

    (That was a keyboard smash in Farsi, because what I want to say is a lot of curse words that I can't bring myself to asterisk out. )
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

  15. #95
    Just got replacement insert for my Fin Fun monofin and it claims to be much better than the clear polycarbonate of the original. As soon as I manage to get in the water with it I'll post on update for y'all.
    "Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical." ~Sophia Loren

    Sessilee means "Blind to Self Beauty"

    Website: http://mermaidsessilee.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MermaidSessilee
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/SessileeStrfish

    Formerly known as MermaidAmbrGlow

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbrGlows View Post
    Just got replacement insert for my Fin Fun monofin and it claims to be much better than the clear polycarbonate of the original. As soon as I manage to get in the water with it I'll post on update for y'all.
    Just ordered my replacement insert last night! They didn't really make it clear on the website until recently that the replacement wasn't just better quality polycarbonate.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  17. #97
    Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Dundas Valley, NSW Australia
    Posts
    4,546
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Fin Fun now has a new one made of recycled rubber. No more plastic of any kind.

    http://www.finfunmermaid.com/mermaid...eplacment.html
    Formerly known as ireneho

  18. #98
    Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    4,147

    Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    awesome!

  19. #99
    I have wide little feet. Like a women's US 7.5 (euro 38)double wide (or a men's US 6 wide). Any recommendations on which monofin will be least likely to pinch my square paws?

  20. #100
    Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Dundas Valley, NSW Australia
    Posts
    4,546
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennara View Post
    I have wide little feet. Like a women's US 7.5 (euro 38)double wide (or a men's US 6 wide). Any recommendations on which monofin will be least likely to pinch my square paws?
    It also depends on whether you have the core strength to move a big fin. Or if you like solid foot straps like the MerFin, Foil etc or adjustable straps like the Wave, Aquarius etc.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •