Thread: Pottermore!!!

Senior Member Pod of Texas MermaidSaku's Avatar

Pottermore!!!

I have gotten into pottermore early!!!!!
    ok so if any HP fans are up
    I found the magic quill clue and then the quill itself to lead me to registration for the pottermore site and it went through this is very exciting. I wonder what sort of things will happen on this mysteriously magical site. : 0

I took the link down because the quill is no longer there neither is the clue . If you want to get registered to be on the pottermore site early you have to stay up pretty late. lol and i am very..tired.
    So goodluck to those who will try to get registered tomorrow.
    Last edited by MermaidSaku; 08-01-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Awesome! I'm in
    Lol I guess it helps that the time zones I'm travelling through are really working out well for me
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

i had to stay up forever. lol
    i wish i was in a different time zone. xD

I got in too! Now just need access sometime soon.....

Pottermore has a lot of bugs but hopefully J.k Rowling will get to fix everything before October. I am looking for the Chamber of secrets being opened for everyone to read. About what house i am in. I am big on Slytherin. I love it but, the sorting hat put me in Ravenclaw. Honestly i hate Ravenclaw. So, i will be creating a new account in October and hopefully be put in Slytherin then.
    Last edited by MermaidSaku; 08-23-2011 at 04:49 AM.

Really? Every online quiz or whatever always puts me in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. I really like the idea of Ravenclaw the best, but am a little adverse to it because you would think that the majority of Harry Potter fans would be sorted there. And I match up really well with Slytherin traits but am not too happy about the reputation.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Well i am so used to always being in slytherin for the test. When i took the one J.K Rowling made i was put in ravenclaw... I cried for 2 days. :/ lol

Senior Member Pod of Cali HBMermaid_Angela's Avatar
    I'm ALWAYS put into Slytherin *grin*. There is a harry potter "museum" on the Warner Brothers lot in Burbank and when my husband was working on Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles there I went to the museum. They had a sorting hat and you sat in the chair and it would yell out what house....I got SLYTHERIN! I was so happy and decided that since the sorting hat told me, it must be true!

I must be in slytherin...potter gets on my nerves and cho chang will get beat up if i stay in ravenclaw.

I didn't get my email. I've therefore decided to join Voldemore instead, he'll take me!