Thread: I want to model YOUR products!

I want to model YOUR products!

I'm moving to Florida soon and I don't really know allot of people in the states which is not good for my career as a model. I got a really good idea though, I'm an experienced model in and out of water, and there are so many new mermaid costume makers now. It would be cool to do exchanges, I can model your products, tails, accessories, whatever, just provide me with a photographer and advertising as a model.
    There are almost no mermaid models, and I have never seen one that specializes in modeling products in general for mermaid makers. It can also help get your products on local costuming magazines and sites!
    Mertailor has his personal models, its helped him a ton to get attention all over the internet, why can't his competition do the same?

I would love to model for Ravens company, especially an open underwater shoot for them which I don't think they have done, also for Stephanie and Jesse. I think its a cool idea to put out there and think about.
    I'm also dying to travel an meet other mers.
    Name:  IMG_2483.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  334.0 KBName:  IMG_1378.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  486.5 KB
    Name:  289912_296625057102903_1997375577_o.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  107.7 KBName:  559423_231966853568724_1242733913_n.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  58.4 KBName:  531371_247843648647711_1758503102_n.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  41.6 KB

Ilonka, if this Tampa diver can help, just let me know!
    [I][B]What happens underwater, stays underwater...[/B][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Drowning View Post
    Ilonka, if this Tampa diver can help, just let me know!
    That would be awesome! I'm going to be living in Bradenton so if you can find me an underwater photographer (if you aren't one yourself) that would be wonderful. I need a diving buddy anyways, I would love to meet you!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    If I was a maker, I would totally have you model! You are graceful underwater Good luck in Florida!!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Saphira View Post
    If I was a maker, I would totally have you model! You are graceful underwater Good luck in Florida!!
    Thank you saphira

Unfortunately I am not in Florida.