Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Waterproof makeup?

I'm not an expert with make up especially with waterproof make up, but I discovered this one by accident.

I tried it mostly because I thought it would be funny and it actually surprised me. It's creamy and applies nicely without clumping my lashes together, and it stays on all day even on days where I've gone swimming in chlorinated pools.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

That's a good mascara! I've used that already.

Junior Member Pod of Texas secretsandswimming's Avatar
    Follow secretsandswimming On Twitter Add secretsandswimming on Facebook Add secretsandswimming on Google+ Add secretsandswimming on Bebo Add secretsandswimming on MySpace
    Add secretsandswimming on Linkedin Follow secretsandswimming on Tumblr Follow secretsandswimming on Flickr Visit secretsandswimming's Youtube Channel Visit secretsandswimming's Vimeo Channel
    Yeah, so this thread is super old (like 7 years ) but in case anyone else is looking at this,Too Faced Better than Sex Waterproof Mascara is by far my favorite underwater mascara. It stays on completely (so well it takes like 15 minutes to take off) but is ligit the best. Good luck!
    -Mermaid Caroline

I don't know if anybody mentioned this already, but the maybelline color tattoo (eyeshadow) works very well. It comes in a tiny tub (?) and is pretty much a thick cream. It fades just a tad in the water, but most of the colors are very bright and sparkly so it isn't that noticeable. Once they dry/set - you're good to go.