Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Musicians?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    omg this thread is so old and so are my videos hahhaha

I primarily play bass guitar along with a little regular guitar and some drums. Would love to learn the bagpipes.

Raina, I adore the Skinny Love mix you made! Something otherworldly about it.

I love singing and play a bit of guitar and violin and am more proficient on the keyboard and cornet.

As silver dawn arises and the land is set to sleep,
    The merfolk pursue ever on with promises to keep--

Water be steady, air be sure,
    Follow your heart, but above all,
    Endure.

Laumina the Storm Siren
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Hey! As I know, the notes on the piano can be found anywhere online very simply. The basic notes of the piano can be found online, a simple google search will show you which notes are which one a piano. Good luck!

I don't know or I can call myself a musician, but I've been playing the piano for a very long time, ever since I went to school. I used to go to concerts in different countries and I think I was really great at it! I even bought myself a new piano on this site https://steinway.co.uk/pianos/c/exotic-wood-pianos/ . I think it's quite exotic and unusual. It may be useful to you.

interesting info

Playing music, whether it's singing, playing an instrument, or composing, offers a wide range of physical, emotional, cognitive, and social benefits. Here are some of the key advantages of playing music:

1. Enhances Cognitive Abilities: Playing music involves complex mental processes, such as reading sheet music, recognizing patterns, and coordinating multiple actions simultaneously. It has been linked to improved memory, concentration, and problem-solving skills.

2. Emotional Outlet and Stress Relief: Music provides a means of emotional expression. Whether you're playing an instrument or singing, it can help you release emotions, reduce stress, and promote relaxation.

3. Boosts Memory and Learning: Learning to play music requires memorization of notes, chords, and melodies. Regular music practice can improve overall memory and retention of information, which can extend to other areas of life as well.

Playing an instrument involves using both hands and sometimes your feet in a coordinated manner. This can enhance fine motor skills and overall coordination.

I am absolutely thrilled to share that I have decided to take my love for music to the next level by learning how to play the guitar faster play-guitars.com/how-to-play-the-guitar-faster/ . I have always been passionate about music and the guitar has always captivated me with its versatility and ability to create beautiful melodies. Now, I am determined to master the art of playing the guitar with lightning speed. I understand that improving my speed is crucial in becoming a skilled guitarist, and I am committed to putting in the time and effort to achieve this. This aspect of playing is simply too important to ignore, and I am excited to see the progress I will make as I embark on this journey of learning how to play the guitar faster.

To keep mold out of your humidifier and maintain a clean and healthy indoor environment, read Mold in a Humidifier: Reasons and Proven Ways to Remove It . By following these preventive measures and maintaining regular cleaning and maintenance, you can keep mold out of your humidifier and ensure that it continues to provide clean and healthy moisture to your indoor environment.