So I'm not EXACTLY new. I've had this account for at least a year. But I don't think I ever got on here and did an introduction post. Shortly after I made my account on here I forgot about it and just recently started back up again. So without more rambling here is my introduction.

Hello all! My name is Mermaid Sasha. I'm 23, almost 24 and a mother and wife. I am a stay at home mom(which I actually enjoy). I have had my tail for close to a year. It is a fabric tail from The2Tails.com. I really like it. Its a lovely green color, which I've been told by my mother that it goes great with my skin tone? Anyway, I currently mermaid as a hobby/recreational activity only. I mean I'd like to eventually(maybe) turn it into a professional business, but I don't really see that happening anytime soon.

I live in Oklahoma, and have recently found out there is a decent number of mers living here as well. I also recently(this year) got my friend started on mermaiding as well. She started out using my monofin and I decided to buy her a tail as a Christmas present, she already knows that I bought it, cause I needed to know what color she wanted) and she is looking forward to receiving it. I'm currently looking into finding some local indoor public pools that will allow me to swim with my tail.

I'm always up for making new friends ^.^ So feel free to add me or message me!

Okay I'm done babbling now. Thanks for reading!