Thread: My Mermaid Creations Tail

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

My Mermaid Creations Tail

Well folks! It arrived in the mail! My Mermaid Creation's Tail. This is NOT a review, I haven't swam in the tail yet or used it- it just got here haha so I was going to share some things, and then I'll write a review once I use it with more pictures and videos.

So this is a silicone tail, it has a FOIL monofin in it- keep that in mind as a foil is much smaller than my other one. It's VERY floppy and flowy- very cool. It's a lot heavier and thicker than one I've used before- so I'm sure I'll actually sink LOL but it's going to take me a bit to get used to it. It's got a very fleshy feel to it, and it looks wet all the time which is really cool. The colours are inspired by the Splash movie. This is one of the first silicone tails Jesse made. It has a dorsal fin. It also has a see through waist so that when it's on it's flesh toned there.

(my merbellas tail has a towel in it lol was in the middle of cleaning it when the post people came!)

YAY! So glad the 'Raina' tail finally made it!
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    Cool! I was wondering when we'd see you with this tail.

awe it looks really cool!! also, i like how it looks wet. i wonder how he gets that effect...

I am so happy to see different pictures of that same tail! I just ordered mine from Jesse, and I'm dying for it to get here. Thanks for posting close up shots too, I'm really excited to see some of the scales and fins so close. It's so beautiful!! I can't wait to see you swim in it!
    Visit me on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/mermaidsofthegreatsaltlake

And check out my memoir of mermaid adventures and mishaps!
    http://memoirsofmermaidleiloni.blogspot.com/

Just keep swimming!

You are getting different scales, Lei Loni.

I am glad it finally arrived, Raina.

So this IS your tail!!! i was wondering for a while now! It looks very nice. If you dont mind me asking, why did you get another silicone tail?
    (great job Jesse!! My first silicone tail will be one of yours!)
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    Very nice! I had no idea you were ordering another tail. I second Kalani's question, why? xD

I haven't had a chance to put it on yet, I haven't been feeling well all week and my left leg has been killing me all my chronic illnesses just sorta flared up this past little bit. We're hoping to get to an indoor pool soon to test it out soon. This was one of the first tails Jesse made, one that he's been experimenting with for a while. He actually sneakily got my measurements from a mutual friend well over a year ago (geesh, if not more by now?) when I only had my failing mertailor tail. He tried to surprise me with it in Florida but I didn't get to the second meetup. It's good to have two when you're working as much as I have been, and I've been losing weight and toning more (I had gained weight and changed body size since Jesse got my measurements) and saving up to send my merbellas tail to get taken in (once I reach my goal!) and have a dorsal fin added. Don't want to be tail-less and miss an opportunity! Also, both my boyfriend and Ama have got eyes for this tail lol. So I am thinking both of them may be taking it for a spin- er fin?

I'm also saving up for another merbellas tail with a super special secret design. In the future I'd like to hire other mermaids and make more mermaid opportunities here in my city.

I'm also planning on putting sequins on my fabric tail now that I have a monofin for it and using that for sharing too XD (since it's a one size fits most)

tails. tails TAILS!

So I'll be writing a review tomorrow with lots of pics and stuff, for now here's a video:

Quote Originally Posted by MermanJesse View Post
    You are getting different scales, Lei Loni.
    I can't wait, Jesse!

And thanks for posting the video, Raina! You look gorgeous!!
    Visit me on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/mermaidsofthegreatsaltlake

And check out my memoir of mermaid adventures and mishaps!
    http://memoirsofmermaidleiloni.blogspot.com/

Just keep swimming!

im loving the Jesse tail! its awesome.
    I Believe

Oh Jesse, your tails are simply to die for, so lifelike and flowing and... slimy( in a good way!).