Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I have a confession to make.

i've got another confession too. i can't swim properly enough to be swimming in a tail .__.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    i feel bad for the fish but i cant help it i love sushi too much :S UR NOT ALONE

Personally, I would probably hunt something. It just couldn't be a fox or a wolf because I'd cry and there'd be no reason to hunt them since they aren't a good food source. But I'd only hunt for food or if I was going to actually use all of the parts of the animal not just cut off it horns or whatever and leave. I could shoot a deer because I personally find them to be more of a nuisance than anything else. Always crashing into cars and shizz. Lol.
    ~<3
    If you could be so kind as to like my page, I'd appreciate it:
    https://www.facebook.com/patchesthemermaid/

Senior Member Pod of Oceania AnnaAbyss's Avatar
    Confession 1: I don't have a tail....Yet. There, I said it. But I want one so badly :/
    Confession 2: I eat seafood too, but I don't like all of it.
    Confession 3: I am scared sh--less of stingrays. Ever since Steve Irwin was killed by one I've been phobic of them!
    Confession 4: I'm scared of deep water...
    Confession 5: I really dislike PETA!

About a month after I decided to go from eating meat to completely vegan, I went to visit family in Japan.
    Long before I had even thought about going vegan, or even vegetarian, I put "Eat real sushi in Japan" on my bucketlist. Admittedly, there are a lot of ridiculous things on said list that will likely never happen, but I keep convincing myself otherwise. So when my aunt took me to a sushi restaurant, I caved. And I'll admit, it was DELICIOUS! I gorged myself on it, though I felt despicable later and didn't allow myself any further concessions.
    Realistically, it may very well not have been my one time indulgence that did my poor liver in shortly after I returned to the States, but I was out of work, not to mention decidedly miserable for weeks. My poor aunt got sick around the same time, though, which only furthered my suspicion that the "real sushi from Japan" was actually very bad sushi. I even had a really stupid dream about a fish telling me to be good or else, lol.
    Guess who's a very well behaved vegan now, though?

i love my meat too much to become completely vegan ._. not enough will power.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lei Loni View Post
    I have to second Raina on the "what money?" part of the equation. That's my confession, I too often volunteer my skills, and end up spending hundreds of dollars on an event, for no reason. I'm never going to get much more professional without charging people more, I just happen to love what I do a little too much.

And I won't lie, I've spent more time, energy, and money on mermaiding than I have on things that I actually should be spending the time and money on.
    I am very very guilty of this same thing in both mermaiding and especially in the land of working as a fairy. I can't saw I regret anything that I've done as either "character"

My confession is that I am a mermaid who also doesnt like most sea food :P yucks and I've tried alot of things in the world. and the other one is that I go back and forth on wanting to see the marine animal parks and hating the animals are stuck in places like that.